[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about this show? >housesitting with gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: BlackDick>PinkDick.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BlackDick>PinkDick.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
How does /pol/ feel about this show?

>housesitting with gf
>start watching this show
>they're pretty original
>girls are sluts, fuck new dude every episode
>both are coal burners
>"wow they're sluts" I say after the 4th episode
>"OH WHAT MAKES THEM SLUTS DUDE DO THE SAME THING"
>"that's gross too."

I want to like it but I feel like I'm becoming a cuck just watching it. I even think the black dude is funny.
>>
Just watch whatever you want, don't let /pol/ decide everything for you.
>>
>>80609732

>watching kike-o-vision
>2016
>>
>>80609732
Nothing wrong with finding people funny.
Everything wrong with fucking outside your race.
It's not that hard.

But I think it would be better not to expose yourself to too much degeneracy.
The human mind tends to make things normal whenever it sees something a lot. But you should be above that and understand the bigger picture.
>>
>>80609732
>I even think the black dude is funny
hannibal is funny as shit.

>>80609918
this
>>
>>80609732
Don't watch TV
>>
>>80609732

my gf watches only old shows like x-files and twilight zone.. movies like hellraiser and evil dead (shows and movies without ANY SEX in it)
we can't go to a movie because she hates people and new "loud, no story, fart movies"

I fell asleep during last episode of x-files and she gave me the silent treatment for the next day.
Just enjoy your normal 2016 gf and shut the fuck up
>>
>>80609942
This honorable Canadian poster speaks the truth.
>>
It's degenerate as hell, but it's always entertaining to see how others live.

Hannibal is hilarious, the women are also funny(not even "female comedian" funny, just normal funny)
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>80609942
This
Who the fucks pays for and watches cable television?
>>
>>80610529
She sounds like a qt. My gf likes superhero movies while I despise any form of capeshit. The only "superhero" movie I've enjoyed is Death Wish. She was going to watch Jessica Jones but I found out it had coalburning so I told her it sucks so she ended up not watching it.
>>
>>80610873
At least she doesn't read comics and she listens to your advice
>>
>>80610593
hannibal is a dentist in the show, so its not full on degenerate. He's kind of robot, too. It at least isn't a full on SJW minstrel show.
>>
>>80609732
I watched it with a (((friend))) and it's literally kike shill media.

>whole episode raving about shillary
>everything is "I'm so jewish, isn't it great"
>the crazy one getting so fucking excited about being in an open relationship
at least based hannibal ended that fantasy pretty quickly

also, as much as I hate them both, I probably would fuck the fat one.
>>
>all these retards freaking about cable

First of all its Hulu and secondly, I said I was house sitting. It's not my house retards.
>>
>>80609942
This. It's called programming for a reason.
>>
>>80609732
>Being so feeble-minded that you blindly follow a Ukranian jigsaw puzzle enthousiast forum.
>Feeling cucked when you find a black person funny.

wew lad
>>
>>80612879
Dude Hannibal Burress is hilarious
>>
>>80613866
Is your comprehensive reading really this bad?
>>
ITT: insecure dudes with pencil dicks who are scared some nignog gonna steal their gf. lmao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.