[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP "95%" LIKELY TO SELECT MIKE PENCE AS VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 49
>Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/11/report-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
>Original Washington Times article
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/10/donald-trump-likely-choose-indiana-gov-mike-pence-/

>Sources close to Pence and to the Trump campaign tell Washington Times’ reporter Ralph Hallow that Pence is the probable vice presidential (VP) pick.
>The Trump campaign announced Sunday it would hold a campaign rally near Indianapolis on Tuesday night, furthering the rumor that Pence will be announced as the VP choice.
>Several Republicans close to the campaign and to the governor have told The Times over the last 24 hours that they are now convinced it’ll be Mr. Pence.
>Indiana Republican Party Chairman Jeff Cardwell said that Sunday’s sudden addition of a Trump rally after the fundraising event was a complete change from Mr. Trump’s original schedule, which had called for a quick appearance at the fundraiser and equally quick exit from Indiana.

Is this how all the excitement and suspense ends? With some Cruzlim #TrueConservative(TM) on the ticket? Does Trump WANT to get assassinated, I thought he was aware that the VP selection was an insurance policy?

If this is true this is a major, major fuckup.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x324
>>80609647
Pence wasn't even going to win his own reelection as Governor. This is a major fuck-up. Please Donald, don't do it.
>>
>>80609647
No
No, no, no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Pence has until Friday's ballot deadline in Indiana to decide whether he is going to run for re-election for governor or (supposedly) join Trump:
>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/11/gov-or-vp-indiana-s-pence-has-friday-ballot-deadline.html
>>
>>80609647
>social conservative
Please be playing chess Trump, don't select this faggot.
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u3.png (60 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u3.png
60 KB, 375x360
JUST
>>
>>80609647
That's not how you spell Michael Flynn.
>>
If Trump nominates Pence, Indiana will vote for Hillary. That's how hated he is here.
>>
Condi Rice
>>
>If Pence is Trump’s choice, it will signal that Trump is still trying to unify the Republican Party. Gov. Pence is only known nationally for his “religious freedom” law which was nothing more than a bill to discriminate against gay people in Indiana. Pence isn’t known nationally, and what is known about him is likely to push more voters towards Hillary Clinton.

>The reality is that the kind of Republican who could have helped Trump wouldn’t be caught dead on his ticket, so the GOP nominee was forced to pick a running mate that could have been cast by Hillary Clinton herself. Pence is a red state governor with an extremist political history who does nothing to help Trump nationally, or with any key voting constituencies.

>Trump wanted a star for his VP. Instead, he got Mike Pence.

TWEET TRUMP
LET HIM KNOW NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THIS SHIT
PLEASE BE MISDIRECTION
>>
>>80610695
This. Fucking flood him with tweets. Start threads. This will kill the campaign, nip it in the fucking bud.

Somebody get TrumpGen on this.
>>
>>80609647
Fucking why?
>>
>>80609647
All the Libertarian tears kek. Pence was an amazing Governor and will win Trump the presidency.
>>
>>80610959
Posted it in TrumpGen. Already tweeted Trump. God help us all, I thought it was just typically Washington Times bullshit but this looks legit.
>>
>>80611163
I don't give an actual fuck about any of his policies.

Picking pence would absolutly squander his VP choice in return for a guy with no moderate support and a dying career.

The last thing Trump needs is a fucking dead weight.
>>
>>80611163
How is he based? anything in particular... I dont know much about the dude.

He is a #cruzmissile , Trump is unorthodox.

With Pence as VP, Trump gonna get impeached easily.
>>
>>80611413
>impeached
or worse
>>
>>80609647
>Washington Post
>>
No one knows who the VP will be except Trump and his team. Chill.
>>
What the fuck? Mistake of the fucking campaign if he does. I want mad dog mattis or punished flynn. Or even jim webb.
>>
>>80610695
>religious freedom bill
>nothing more than a bill to discriminate against gays
As much as I hate Pence, the religious freedom bill was actually good. It was to prevent gays from suing restaurants and venues owned by religious people who did not wish to be involved with a gay wedding for religious reasons.

A cake shop in Oregon was bankrupted by two lesbian whores who wanted to stir up shit by demanding a cake for their gay wedding despite knowing the owners' religious feelings and sued the shit out of them. The bill was to prevent that.
>>
>>80611338
I disagree Pence will get the Republican anti Trumpers to vote for him. Pence is also a very well spoken man and will counter balance Trumps manly yet sometimes brash bravado. 2015 and 16 were Indiana's best years ever economically. He turned that state around greatly. He's also very anti immigration and is a total boss.
>>
Hey!
Another grumpy old white guy!
Because Trump wasn't going to get the votes of grumpy old white men already!
Brilliant strategy, Trump-o!
>>
>>80611738
>get the Republican anti Trumpers to vote for him.

These people will shut up and fall in line shortly after the convention, no matter who the VP is.

And the ones that STILL hold out thereafter will be won over or convinced to just stay home/vote for mickey mouse after the first few GE debates.
>>
>>80609647
Trumps VP is going to be John Miller you idiots
>>
>People posting about how bad of a governor Pence was
>Don't even live in Indiana
>some guy from fucking Poland is telling me how bad my own governor is

Fuck off retards, Pence did a fine job, plus it will help pull back in the butt devastated cruzlims and true conservatives
>>
>>80611908

Meant to say """true conservatives"""
>>
>>80611896
Source or GTFO
>>
>>80611885
Like they did with Romney?
>>
>>80611908
Who gives a fuck about them? They're not the electorate that is deciding this election. That segment of the recucklickens are the people who unironically suck paul ryan's dick. Fuck them. Fuck them right to hell.
>>
>>80610559
He's a cool guy but a weak speaker. He would get torn up in the debates
>>
>>80611908
Pence fucking sucks. That is fairly agreed upon in any part of Insiana you actually want to live in
>>
File: Frank-its-always-sunny1.jpg (39 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Frank-its-always-sunny1.jpg
39 KB, 600x300
Come on now guys, you really think Trump, the guy who has been playing 4d chess this whole time, the guy who has been deceiving the media, the guy who has talked constantly about keeping his intentions hidden and being unpredictable, would allow someone near to him to say "95%" when it comes to a candidate? No, this is a purposeful "leak".

He is giving the media someone to sniff and criticize and analyze, which is something that will be very hard to do considering he is a normal, straight edge conservative with no scandal or nothing to stand out with. They will try to find dirt and focus on him, all the while Trump vets his ACTUAL vp candidate while the media is distracted with this "very likely" VP pick.

Who do I think it will be? Flynn perhaps, it continues his message of non politician administration and strikes his militant, anti-islam message. Issue is, Flynn has his controversies and has democratic values, so Trump released the Pence story to provide bait to the media to stop tearing up Flynn until the great announcement at the convention.

Just my theories though, who knows.
>>
File: 1463195076907.jpg (107 KB, 1564x543) Image search: [Google]
1463195076907.jpg
107 KB, 1564x543
>>80611896
>>80612097
this
>>
>>80612432
They not only constitute a sizable portion of the republican base, they also tend to actually vote more often than not. It would be silly to not at least attempt to bring them back into the fold.

Or at the very least, it would be downright nonsensical to pick someone like Flynn or Webb. Their stances on abortion, along with that nice (D) next to their names, would alienate not only the cruzlims, but also republicans who may have started to take a liking to Trump
>>
>>80612766
Why don't you go back to the area and let the adults talk? Or at least contribute something other than a shitpost
>>
>>80612784
Yep, this is just step one of dominating the media this week
>>
>>80612663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXRNySMW4s
VP debates have never mattered

however if there's any election that will defy previous trends it's this one so you never know
>>
>>80609647
trump likes to test things before he moves on anything

pence won't be his VP

chill out
>>
>>80612784
It doesn't matter, his base need to let him know that this is not the kind of selection we want. Whether it's Pence or he's testing the waters with someone of similar ideology/background.

It's interesting that he floating Flynn and Pence at the same time, it's like he wants to gauge whether people want the outsider moderate or party insider.
>>
File: TrumpPence.jpg (28 KB, 411x235) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPence.jpg
28 KB, 411x235
Trump will make Hanna-Barbera real, instead! Weebs BTFO!! Make Western Animation Great Again!!
>>
>>80613056
see >>80613162
it matters anyway
if you want the new nationalist Republican coalition this should be opposed even as a hypothetical vehemently.
>>
File: 1354131245987.jpg (8 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1354131245987.jpg
8 KB, 340x508
>>80609647
>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[40]
>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[40]

GREAT WORK DRUMPFAGS YOU GUYS SURE ARE RED PILLED
>>
>>80612784
Is anybody worried if he picks Flynn? Flynn seems like a great guy, but he doesn't have the personality or public speaking ability to win debates or give speeches. I admire his views and everything he has done for america, but Trump needs a politician as a VP. Flynn seems much better suited as Sec. of Defence or another cabinet position.
>>
>>80609647
Why is pence a bad option for trump? is he a libtard?
>>
I don't know why but this really feels lik le it could be it. I can't fucking believe it. We should know tomorrow but I feel like I only have one more day of having the hope that it will be somebody based.
>>
>>80613800
Webb is just Flynn plus legislative experience. I had a feeling that Trump might have been floating Flynn as a way to test how people would react to the former, but I would be completely okay with either.
>>
>>80614096
I gave up on Webb months ago but this actually makes a lot of sense.

Still think it's going to be Pence though.
>>
>>80609647
Pls be Rand
>Pls be Rand
Pls be Rand
>>
Pence is doing a shit job here in Indiana. He supports TPP. Do not do it Mr. Trump. Gotta be Flynn or the female
>>
>>80613922
Boring, straight edge, super social conservative (anti gay, anti abortion, etc). Nothing really wrong with that but Trump is trying to be somewhat moderate on social issues and engage the Sanders/libertarian/youth vote. If he picks pence he is basically going with a more neutral version of Jeb Bush, it would only court a small minority of hesitant republicans who wanted Cruz to win, and alienate all the other voters I mentioned above. It's a net loss.
>>
The press is retarded, though. Just because Trump is having a rally near a place, they instantly jump all over the notion that whatever senator lives near there MUST be his pick. He tweeted at a senator? THIS IS PROOF! He's having personal meetings with his short list. Each gets a visit.
>>
File: XfOzBYN.gif (381 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
XfOzBYN.gif
381 KB, 208x200
>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".
>>
>>80614828
An unscheduled rally with a joint appearance with the two, with a governor that has been thoroughly vetted and mentioned many times. Following an announcement that the VP pick would not be unveiled at the convention. not a "personal meeting with a senator". This is absolutely not nothing.
>>
I honestly don't give a shit who he picks, as long as it's not that globalist Newt.

If he picks Newt, then he's been compromised, and the dream is dead.
>>
>>80609647
I hope this doesn't happen. Pence is a terrible governor, and not fit to even be VP.
>>
>>80613056
Tell that to Cuckboy Ryan when Uncle Joe took him out to the woodshed
>>
>>80609647
I've got my twitter up and running, can we start a hash tag? #NeverPence #TrumpFlynn2016 ?
>>
>>80609647

Select Gingrich or I walk.
>>
>>80609647
FUCK THAT, flynn is the perfect choice
>>
>>80615352
#NeverPence seems logical. Gets the message across and simultaneously mocks Pence types for their earlier opposition to Trump.
>>
>>80615266
This is the same shit. Pence supports TPP.
>>
>>80609647
>Breitbart

Means literally nothing.
>>
>>80615352
#FlynntoWin
>>
>>80615736
>WaPo
ftfy
>>
>>80609647
I agree.

Please don't pick this spineless fucking coward who was too big of a pussy to stand up against shitty companies like Angie's fucking List and local kike media.

I thought he was based when the passed the anti faggot religious freedom law. Then he back peddled like fucking coward, and I lost all respect.

Please Trump, don't pick this coward.

DONT PICK A CAREER POLITICIAN. PICK SOMEONE ON YOUR TEAM.
>>
>>80615747
>>80615352
Got it, #NeverPence and #FlynnToWin . I'm on mobile, can you make info pics and spread them around Trump general and other 4chan threads? Let's get everyone's troll twitters trending this
>>
>>80615736
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/10/pence-trumps-vice-president-well-know-soon/86866198/
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/287035-buzz-builds-around-pence-for-trumps-vp
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/11/pence-rally-trump-amid-vp-speculation/86940242/
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/betting-markets-see-mike-pence-as-donald-trumps-running-mate-2016-07-11
http://www.mediaite.com/print/report-indiana-gov-mike-pence-has-95-percent-chance-of-being-trump-vp-pick/
>>
He picks that neocon fucker than his campaign is over
>>
>>80612277

Romney was a fucking Mormon. That and that alone is why he lost the evangelicals.

Trump could pick someone evangelical friendly who isn't a fucking TPP loving sellout.
>>
>>80616028
i can't, outside of mspaint, i'm an inept as hillary
>>
>>80616421
Just use MSPaint lol, or just spread the word in threads
>>
File: webb.jpg (43 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
43 KB, 800x500
>>80609647
Pence is an objectively terrible choice.

The evangelical, neoconservative, establishment branch of the party has been holding the Republican Party back since Reagan left office, and the Tea Party faggots are just the latest reincarnation of this stupidity. Ted Cruz's embarrassing primary loss was the death knell of the evangelical right and good riddance to it.

Centrist, national populism is the future of the party and it's time to get on board. The Republican Party needs to be the party of jobs and national security, not this stupid culture war bullshit.

Trump should pick a strong, moderate Republican or Democrat like a Jon Huntsman, Jim Webb, or Michael Flynn.
>>
>>80616319

So Cruz?

The VP pick was always going to be a career politician aside from the fantasy of picking a General. Its Pence or Gingrich. I however wouldnt be surprised if he throws something out of left field and goes with Cruz. Cruz would probably be the best decision he could make to be honest
>>
#NeverPence already seems to have some activity on it. Good to see we weren't the first ones to see this for the potential campaign suicide it is.
>>
>>80616703

Cruz is the definition of a TPP loving sellout. He's a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the other (((bankers)))

If Trump picks someone whose views the establishment likes better than him he will be killed.
>>
If you believe Bob Costa, it looks like it's coming down to Pence vs. Christie.

If that's the case, I'll take the fat man a thousand times.
>>
>>80610559

Flynn was always going to be a bad decision. His statement last week to the effect "I have no stomach for politics. I am all about defense" probably sealed the deal. The days of Generals went out the window 70 years ago
>>
its not pence, itll be Flynn, fbi anon already said so and flynn is being reported on the news channels now
>>
>>80616584
>The evangelical, neoconservative, establishment branch of the party has been holding the Republican Party back since Reagan left office, and the Tea Party faggots are just the latest reincarnation of this stupidity.

right, and those people have nothing to do with any of the people Trump has attracted

who don't give a shit about abortions except that in some cases maybe black people need more of them
>>
>jews anoint May as PM
>jews subvert Trump to get Pence as VP
>jews intimate the dead Dallas cops
time to kms
>>
>>80609647
#I'mwithHer now
>>
>>80616703
>Cruz would probably be the best decision he could make to be honest

no that would basically be suicide

poor Donald wouldn't survive long with Cruz waiting to step into the chair
>>
>>80609647
>WE PROJECT THIS
>X% LIKELY TO THAT

Nobody gives a fuck. Tell me when he actually picks his VP.
>>
File: not a pussy.jpg (2 MB, 4304x2984) Image search: [Google]
not a pussy.jpg
2 MB, 4304x2984
>>80616492
>>
Trump did an interview today where he said it would be either: Newt, Christie, Pence, Flynn, or some fifth unnamed political choice (presumed Sessions by some). He said he was thinking political more than military.

Chris Cilizza. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/11/donald-trump-will-make-his-mind-up-on-vp-pick-in-next-three-to-four-days/
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 1776x1629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 1776x1629
>>80616584
Jim Webb fits all of trumps criteria for VP

>20yrs political experience
>military experience
>gets along with both parties ect.
>>
>>80617110
He didn't mention any of those names, and only indirectly referred to Flynn as "the general".
>lthough Trump was careful not to eliminate Flynn, it was clear that he believed picking someone "political" was the right move, meaning, presumably, that former speaker Newt Gingrich, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and one other political person are in his final four.
Not saying those aren't it, though.
>>
>>80616584
>it's the webb poster
>>
>>80617591
>every opinion I don't like is posted by one guy
>>
>>80616584
>Jim Webb, or Michael Flynn.
Bingo. One of these two would be dream choices.

>>80616888
Trips of truth.
>>
>>80617576
True, you were more precise. Christie apparently spent a lot of time with Trump's attorney this weekend.
>>
You idiots realize the VP doesn't do anything right? The whole point of a VP is just to gain extra votes. This guy is from the midwest which will help with Ohio and Pennsylvania. The social conservatism will unite the party and also help us get tne corn fucker demographic that Trump always struggled with. You're overthinking this.
>>
>>80617390
>Is a white male democrat in 2016
>Votes along democrat lines most of the time

uhhuh
>>
>>80609647
Just another Donald duck up
>>
You stupid 4chan trolls are being watched your dumb agenda wont succeed. stealing pictures and identities and creating fake accounts wont work. When trump loses he will take your disgusting ideology with him
>>
>>80617763
Pence is a spineless cuck

Fuck him for bowing down to the faggots and leftists. What a pussy.
>>
>>80617984
Go ahead and watch you fucking faggot.

Do something about it bitch. I'd wreck you 1v1, kiddo.
>>
>>80617763
You need assassination insurance.
>>
>>80617986
it literally doesn't matter. The VP does NOTHING. It's the moet worthless job in this country.
>>
>>80617984
I bet you like to watch your wife getting cream pied by a group of wild niggers, you fucking cuck sissy.
>>
>>80616584
>Tea Party faggots are just the latest reincarnation of this stupidity.
No. Tea Partiers are absolutely based. A despise neocons with a burning passion.
I don't know what cyrpto-leftist psyops led you to believe this but it's patently wrong.
Paleocons are not to denigrated you gullible fools, quit believing liberals masquerading at NatSoc kiddies. You dipshits honestly think they haven't stepped up their game?
>>
>>80617806
He hates niggers, commies, and BLM. Also tremendously despises Clinton and Soros. Webb is also a moderate to conservative leaning Democrat and he comes from Virginia.

The registered Democrat can be a plus side too. It will win over the votes of the independents on the fence about Hillary and Trump and may even win some #NeverHillary democrats. This will also be the first time a Republican/Democrat ticket has been offered since 1860 with Lincoln/Johnson which may allow Trump to be portrayed as a race relations negotiator and win over some of the black vote.
>>
>>80618180
>quit believing liberals masquerading at NatSoc kiddies
>natsoc kiddies

Kill yourself shill
>>
>>80616867
>The days of Generals went out the window 70 years ago
what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch
>>
>>80617806
>was republican from the 80's-2006
>socially liberal and fiscal conservative
>against Iraq, Libya and Arab Spring
>hates neo-cons with a passion

The only people that hate Webb are hillshills bc they know he's the perfect VP
>>
>>80617081
I know I just creamed my pants.

Also, I have a pretty good twitter domain name, gonna see if I can get support. I assume if I post it here it'll get bad followers, correct?
>>
>>80618337
That was almost 70 years ago to be fair.
>>
>>80612663
Literally who gives a fuck about the VP
As long as they don't embarrass themselves they bear no wait to the average voter.
>>
who
>>
>>80617763
>>80618129
Idiots. The Vice President is the second highest position of the executive branch. The Vice President is also the president of the Senate. Go back to your 10th grade Government/Economics 101 class.
>>
>>80618501
President of the senate doesn't do shit
>>
indiana despises pence

this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>80618501
Doesn't mean they have any real executive/legislative power
>>
>>80616867
>The days of Generals went out the window 70 years ago
Only because there hasn't been a significant war, just bombing helpless shitskins and stuff. I guarantee if WW3 happens you'll see a shit ton of generals as presidents all over the world.
>>
>>80618565
>>80618618

Tiebreaker underage faggot
>>
Forward
Page Liked · 53 mins ·

Donald J. Trump’s List Of Speakers For The Republican National Committee Convention Just Leaked
>>
>Pence

who nigga?
>>
File: OENCE7820cef_b.jpg (306 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
OENCE7820cef_b.jpg
306 KB, 1024x576
>>80618585
>>
File: 19289374935890.jpg (34 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
19289374935890.jpg
34 KB, 393x393
>>80618585
no it's not
>>
>>80618441
>bear no wait
I hope you aren't old enough to vote
>>
>>80610559
That's not how you spell Alan West
>>
File: trump-palin-16.jpg (129 KB, 1600x763) Image search: [Google]
trump-palin-16.jpg
129 KB, 1600x763
>>80618441
>Literally who gives a fuck about the VP
>>
Donald is ducking worthless it's good everybody's view is represented I'm just suprised duck lovers are computer literate
>>
>>80618281
>hurr shill
God. Fucking. Damnit. Teh kikes kikery doesn't make Hilterboos right you fucking mongoloid.
Hilter was absolute trash.
>>
>>80618280
>demorat
>hates niggers, kikes, BLM, et al

Pick one, Angela.
>>
>>80618681
I know he's the tiebreaker but that means nothing. A repub VP will break with the repubs a dem will break with the dems. Whether VP is a cruzlim or a general makes no difference
>>
>>80618565
Tie tiebreaker vote you uneducated faggot
>>
>>80618681
Which almost never happens
>>
>>80618925
You do realize Trump was a Democrat for pretty much the exact same period of time Webb was, right?
>>
File: future vice president.jpg (105 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
future vice president.jpg
105 KB, 875x1168
Trump / Trump 2016
>>
File: Melania-3.jpg (214 KB, 778x281) Image search: [Google]
Melania-3.jpg
214 KB, 778x281
>>80618142
>I bet you like to watch your wife getting cream pied by a group of wild niggers,

Trump enjoys Melania getting hosed
>>
File: living in hitlers germany.png (309 KB, 2300x940) Image search: [Google]
living in hitlers germany.png
309 KB, 2300x940
>>80618917
Kill yourself.
>>
>>80618977
In the case of a tie the VP will most likely vote which ever way the president tells him
>>
I don't even know what Trump is doing anymore.
>>
File: trump-for-presiden5t-logo.gif (8 KB, 309x220) Image search: [Google]
trump-for-presiden5t-logo.gif
8 KB, 309x220
>>80610959
>TWEET TRUMP
>LET HIM KNOW NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THIS SHIT
>>
Isn't Pence one of the people Trump blames for Carrier AC leaving the state?
>>
he is just baiting the media, u fool
he has been doing this for 1 year straight
ffs /pol/, dont u know his strategy ?
Trump is unpredictable
>>
>President Pence
Sounds pretty catchy tbqh
>>
>>80618441
Normally, I'd agree, but this time may be different.

First off, both candidates are unpopular, something we have never seen before. The VP pick is one obvious way to reassure voters that maybe Trump is not crazy and maybe Hillary is not evil -- or at least to assure them that there is a competent person standing there to take over if need be. (This also comes into play because of Hillary's age and possible bad health.)

Trump also has an interesting decision to make, if he picks an insider with lots of experience, does he gain more from picking up wavering traditional Republicans than he loses among voters who currently like him because he is not a part of the insider system?
>>
>>80618917
Who is Hitler I'm sorry my phone auto corrected your retardation
>>
File: 99e.jpg (91 KB, 902x1354) Image search: [Google]
99e.jpg
91 KB, 902x1354
>>80617110
>Trump did an interview today where he said it would be either: Newt, Christie, Pence, Flynn, or some fifth unnamed political choice
>>
File: palinrevere.jpg (47 KB, 468x432) Image search: [Google]
palinrevere.jpg
47 KB, 468x432
>>80618824
he spells like the weenie
>>
>>80619114
That idyllic bullshit doesn't disprove anything I said champ.
Are you seriously trying to make a case for Socialism? National or otherwise?
>>
>>80619288
what
>>
>>80619175

trump knows exactly jack shit about carrier
>>
>>80618501
>Let me tell you about your country.

On paper, the VP is number two on the executive side, yes.

In reality, he has pretty close to zero power UNLESS the President delegates some areas or tasks to him. Can;t see either Trump or Hillary peeling off much power from their own pool and handing it to some VP picked to balance the ticket.

Yes, the VP presides over the Senate. Where he has almost no power other than to vote in case of a tie. (He MAY have some influence there based on his own political clout, but more normally the VP has little influence, the Senate is run by the Majority Leader.
>>
>80619416
>well poisoning kike so scared he only has his moving goalposts as a defence

I'm glad you admit defeat via such disingenuousness before the discussion even begins in earnest, shillberg.
>>
File: schermafbeelding.jpg (95 KB, 980x778) Image search: [Google]
schermafbeelding.jpg
95 KB, 980x778
>>80618915
>I'm just suprised duck lovers are computer literate

visit Stormfront and read their legal section. Illiterate pedophiles asking why sex with 10 year olds got them arrested.
>>
>>80619308
>that pic
CyrptoDem detected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA
>>
>>80609647
fake
>>
>80619608
>80618915

Epic JIDF astroturfing.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>Jim Webb is the best choice for VP
>surly choosing a democrat will convince the GOP that he's a tru-conservative™
>>
File: BBW-Frau.jpg (57 KB, 625x657) Image search: [Google]
BBW-Frau.jpg
57 KB, 625x657
>>80619142
>I don't even know what Trump is doing anymore.
>>
>>80609933
What are you on? Pence was going to easily win re-election.
>>
http://therightscoop.com/potential-vp-pick-mike-flynn-just-trump-flopped-on-abortion/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It really makes you think...
>>
I don't know why so many people care about who he or she select as VP anyway. VP is a fucking joke position. That office has been the laughingstock of the country since day 1. Our first VP said it was worthless. And it is.

Look at Biden. Does anybody care what he does? No. He molests little girls on TV and people don't even care because he doesn't matter.
>>
>>80617763
>vp doesn't mean anything

LBJ meant a lot.
>>
>>80611574
>Times? That's not how you spell Post nerds!
>>
File: INT NAZI.jpg (162 KB, 1599x1194) Image search: [Google]
INT NAZI.jpg
162 KB, 1599x1194
>>80619664
>CyrptoDem detected

Nothing Crypto about it asswipe.
>>
>>80619841
Why do you idiots keep saying this? It's assassination insurance. If you think it doesn't matter this time around, you're naive.
>>
>>80619816

lolno

both sides in indiana hate him
>>
>>80619864
>LBJ meant a lot.
>>
>>80619567
>>Let me tell you about your country.
>Let me tell you about people from one country can't go to another country and use the internet

Don't forget about assassination/illness insurance. The VP is also a big pawn to send to other country/states/meetings to get things done.
>>
>>80619993
That must be why he was leading in the polls against the same guy he beat 4 years ago.
>>
File: the other....jpg (163 KB, 1114x1604) Image search: [Google]
the other....jpg
163 KB, 1114x1604
>>80619954
>It's assassination insurance.

won't help
>>
>>80620152
>>80620018
>>80619932
>shill actually admits he's a shill as he spams more
>>
>>80609647
>>80609933
>>80610144
>>80610473
>>80610555
>>80610655
>>80610695
>>80610959
>>80611017
IGNORE ALL CONCERN TROLLS FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
File: pence-must-go-e1429049379495[1].jpg (124 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
pence-must-go-e1429049379495[1].jpg
124 KB, 650x488
>>80609647
Donald must have missed all these yard signs when he visited Pence in Indiana.

Pence is widely detested here in Indiana. He's no Mitch Daniels (whom I voted for twice) He hasn't done jack shit in 4 years here except make Indiana look like idiots with RIFA.
>>
>>80616770
Seriously go fuck your self. Don't fucking weigh in on my countries politics let alone MY GOD DAMN STATES GOVERNOR
>>
>>80611728
Didn't they make even more money from a crowdfund or whatever?
>>
File: 13675_n.jpg (86 KB, 948x602) Image search: [Google]
13675_n.jpg
86 KB, 948x602
>>80619608
>>
>>80620405
Your governor is shit and I'm not Polish (airplanes exist!)

eat a dick
>>
>>80620057

they are 1% apart with 12% more republicans being polled

gregg is in the lead in all issues except one which is job creation and there's only 1% difference there

pence is going to get destroyed in the election if he doesn't bail ahead of time
>>
File: c1f.jpg (14 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
c1f.jpg
14 KB, 297x331
>Mike Pence
>>
>>80620273
smoot made /pol/ a STINK CONTAINMENT ZONE after he couldn't control your VPN shilling. /pol/ is devoted to SHILLING but you're no good at it.
>>
>>80620405
I can weigh in, I live Indiana and Pence sucks
>INB4 flaming liberal
Yeah voted for Mitch twice.
>>
>80620726
Thanks lad
>>
>>80619608
>dem tittays on the blonde
ßign me up senpai
>>
>>80614691
>Trump is trying to be somewhat moderate on social issues and engage the Sanders/libertarian/youth vote
If he's trying to do that, he's failing HARD.

In the latest Pew Research poll, Trump is coming THIRD PLACE among 18-29 year olds, losing to both Hillary AND Gary Johnson.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/751905118556082176

That's right. Trump is LOSING the 18-29 year old vote to Gary fucking Johnson. If this is strategery, he may as well give up and start rallying the social conservatives.
>>
>>80609647
>Mike Pence

Jesus fuck. You pick the quintessential white person in a current political climate where race is a huge issue?

Trump needs a smart woman.
>>
>>80620726
The Nazis were left wing
Democrats were and are the party of racism
Leftism is the ideology of 'The Path of least resistance' aka cowardice.

Though you probably suffer from fingers-in-ears syndrome so nothing I type will get throught o you.
>>
File: when pigs fly.jpg (67 KB, 912x786) Image search: [Google]
when pigs fly.jpg
67 KB, 912x786
>>80620786
>>
>>80620978
>In the latest Pew Research poll, Trump is coming THIRD PLACE among 18-29 year olds, losing to both Hillary AND Gary Johnson.
>>
File: פוגרום_יאשי_08.png (382 KB, 732x420) Image search: [Google]
פוגרום_יאשי_08.png
382 KB, 732x420
Trump keeps mansplaining Hillary's politics. There's no way a misogynist like him can win against the first female candidate to ever run for President. Did you know he's had 2 divorces and been accused of raping one of them? Probably forced them to abort some babies as well. I don't know. He's such a conservative that he's gone against everything true conservatives believe in. That's not right. He made Jeb cry on national television and Cruz drop out(even though Cruz was winning against him). These are ACTUAL conservatives, keep that in mind! Trump is a big fat bully, and he doesn't deserve to be the leader of the free world. Scratch that, if Trump wins, there will be no "free world". Just muslims and non-muslims in an eternal war against each other. And Trump will probably end up genociding muslims to oblivion and at the end of his presidency we'll all be living in Trump™ Towers, eating Trump™ steaks with Trump™ wine and wearing Trump™ suits, while getting Trump haircuts from Trump™ hairdressers. Is that really what you want? He will make the whole world into a bunch of Trumps if he gets his way.
>>
File: trumphead.jpg (52 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
trumphead.jpg
52 KB, 600x802
>>80620978
>That's right. Trump is LOSING the 18-29 year old vote to Gary fucking Johnson.
>>
File: 1890235469.png (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1890235469.png
10 KB, 205x246
Why is my thread being attacked by a shillbot
Where are the mods
At least I get free bumps
>>
>>80621219
>>80621210
>>80621155
>>80621079
>>80621029
>>80620978
CTR shilling, everyone. Such weak memes that it stinks from the catalog.
>>
>>80621029
>The Nazis were left wing
FASCISTS are and always will be RIGHT WING SCUM. Shitler called it National Socialism but then killed 50 million communists.
>>
File: image.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>80621210
>hebrew in the filename
>>
>>80621029

gets funnier every time i read it
>>
File: Donald-Trump-with-Evangelicals.jpg (123 KB, 1750x923) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-with-Evangelicals.jpg
123 KB, 1750x923
>>80621029
>so nothing I type will get throught o you.

STREAM OF UNCONCIOUSNESS?
>>
>>80621410
>Such weak memes
>>
>>80609647
>>
File: PepeNuhUhUh.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
PepeNuhUhUh.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
You know what it is? The Ghostbuster people are here trying to save their movie, so they're in the Trumpgens too.

The movie sucks! It's going to bomb! Hard!

And just like with Trump, there's nothing you can do to stop it. Post away! Some of the stuff is funny!

faggots
>>
>>80615352
>>80615488
You fuckers are so stupid

Trump picking a prolifer would just kill any chance of uniting the party. There are so many Cruz backers at that convention

You people need to be fucking realistic here
>>
Please pick Flynn ... He's a FUCKING BASED GENERAL
>>
>>80610655

I would still vote trump, but you are not wrong. Even conservatives have "pence must go" signs up. I say trump grabs Daniel's from Purdue and takes one hell of a run at it.
>>
File: orange cheese log.jpg (147 KB, 1243x835) Image search: [Google]
orange cheese log.jpg
147 KB, 1243x835
>>80621538
>>
File: ST IN MIKE PENCE.jpg (216 KB, 1213x780) Image search: [Google]
ST IN MIKE PENCE.jpg
216 KB, 1213x780
>>80622215
>Even conservatives have "pence must go" signs up.
>>
File: PENCE_2015_007_copy.jpg (82 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
PENCE_2015_007_copy.jpg
82 KB, 600x399
>>80610473
>Trump, don't select this faggot.
>>
REMINDER TO TREND #NEVERPENCE

Kek's ticket of choice is Trump/Flynn. But either way, Pence is not it
>>
>>80624282
>>80622891
>>80622215
I guess #PenceMustGo too
>>
>>80620360
>RIFA
>a bad thing

The only thing bad was that he backed down like a pussy after a few faggots and (((leftists))) started making a big fuss.

He should have doubled down and I would worship him. He's a coward.
>>
>>80612663
against Pocahontas?
>>
>>80620786
So you're just a faggot loving cocksucking fairy.

See you on TDOTR
>>
>TRUMP "95%" LIKELY TO SELECT MIKE PENCE AS VP

Trump also 95% likely to lose the presidency to Hillary.
>>
>>80624798
Hillary has too much experience and knows too many people to pick Warren.

Is this your first election?
>>
>>80609647
I hope that this means that he is going to save Flynn for SecDef
>>
>>80624932
This. Pence is so hated in his own state that the party is celebrating he won't run again.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.