[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convert my fart into money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 14195781555012.jpg (53 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
14195781555012.jpg
53 KB, 400x300
How do I convert my fart into money?
>>
>>80608631
>to money

fix
>>
>>80608631
It says insomnia but really it's a cure for anything.
>>
>>80609131
i dont know who it's related to my question
>>
>>80609385
>how
fix
damn
>>
>>80608631
>russian banter

KYS ruski, stick to bombing """moderate rebels""" and be scared of NATO invasions.
>>
>>80608631

> Gas=Fuel

Burn it to cook your food.

...waiting for update.
>>
I'm not sure I follow this thread, but when I studied at the london school of economics we had a class on farts, and the main thing is to keep your fart assets liquid and enter the market at the top.

any other strategy is not wise.
>>
>>80609980
when was the last time any russkie was afraid of cucknato invasion, you cunt?
>>
>>80610241
hm maybe around the time when we took over all of their former """allied nations""" :^)
Or maybe when we Took over 90% of Ukraine their literal brother nation betrayed them for us Lmao.
>>
>>80610606
You didn't take shit you scandicuck, Ukraine is not in NATO and won't be both for legal and internal reasons. Nobody betrayed anybody you delusional cunt, ukrainians just got their independence and had to pay a price for it. What other ''allied nations'' did you take over, lol?
Dumb bitch, the fact is not even ordinary russians are afraid of you (because they are pretty dumb), wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>80608631
How much do they pay you?
>>
>>80611063
Well let´s see,
Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Czech, Hungary and most of the former Yugoslavia Most of these are now NATO :^) oh and Ukraine just signed a new deal with NATO so give it a few years and they will be there too
>>
>>80611436
You retarded motherfucker countries with unsolved, ongoing conflicts and territorial disputes can not join the alliance.
Poland, Baltic states, Romania, Hungary and other shitholes were just a part of the Eastern Bloc, Russian Federation had and has no friendly ties or alliances with them, Yugoslavia was never an ally even to USSR. Can you just fuck off and die you ignorant twat?
>>
>>80609131
This.

/thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.