[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was MLK assassinated by the left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Considering MLK preached integration, assimilation and judging a person by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, how likely was it that he was assassinated by the Left for disturbing their identity politics?
>>
>>80607526

He was a commie. It makes little sense that the left killed a commie.
>>
>>80607526
Luther seemed like a stand up guy. I'm glad there were people like him trying to encourage a spirit of cooperation rather than disintegration and hatred.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with blacks who act civilized and contribute to our society--same goes for any other race out there. But niggers who knock people out on the streets because they're bored, or shoot others to steal their bikes, or rape people because they hate their race... MLK would never have stood for that shit.

Man, why can't we all just get along?
>>
>>80607526
>>80607787
>dems r da real racists

You're a cuck if you actually think MLK was a hero, he also advocated for federal gibsmedats, reparations and affirmative action. If he hadn't been killed, he would be remembered as a second rate Al Sharpton.
>>
The Lefts identity politics from the 2010s have nothing to do with leftist politics in the 1960s.

There was a civil lawsuit in 1999 that ruled his murder a conspiracy.
Here is the full trial transcript: http://www.thekingcenter.org/sites/default/files/Assassination%20Trial%20-%20Full%20Transcript.pdf
>>
Ghandi wasn’t killed by Pakistani nationals,
he was assassinated by a Hindu radical
And Che Guevara, rebel to a U.S. continent,
was sold to the C.I.A. by Bolivian communists.
>>
>>80607855
at least he was reasonable.

He recognized that blacks were at fault for nearly everything going on.
>>
File: 1468231160928.jpg (78 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1468231160928.jpg
78 KB, 850x400
>>80608169
>He recognized that blacks were at fault for nearly everything going on.

lolno.
>>
File: second wave feminism.jpg (920 KB, 900x1540) Image search: [Google]
second wave feminism.jpg
920 KB, 900x1540
>>80608001
>The Lefts identity politics from the 2010s have nothing to do with leftist politics in the 1960s.

Except they do. Same shit, younger assholes.
>>
>>80608272
shieeeeeeeet
>>
>>80608486

Next time don't get your MLK facts from The Boondocks. :^)
>>
>>80608001
>The Lefts identity politics from the 2010s have nothing to do with leftist politics in the 1960s.
It's all literally the same fucking thing

The big differences are there was no internet back then, so the media reports on a feel good speech by some nigger commie, and thats the end of what people learn

>>80607526
MLK didn't "preach" that, he read speeches written for him.
In reality he was just a typical nigger, using his funding for personal benefit, cheating on his wife, abusive, etc
>>
>>80607667
Stalin killed Trotsky.
>>
>>80608637
Who wrote the speeches then? They seemed like good messages, at least on the surface.
>>
I can imagine MLK giving a heartwarming speech about equality in 2016 today, people on either side of politics agreeing and feeling some unity
But then the landwhale waddles into the picture
>It starts glubbering about priviledge oppression so we can't all be equal
>MLK makes the mistake of assuming its pronouns, only making the fat jiggle like an angry skin tidal wave
>It steals the mic from him and BLM approves
>Cue white hate speech, black people are better somehow with lower iq's
>Somewhere in the back we hear "gas the kikes race war now!"
>violence
>>
>>80609507
You can always count on Moonman to kick off the party.
>>
>>80607526
Fuck off cuckservative
Go suck this niggers dick elsewhere
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.