[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Russian officials are 90% orthodox cristians. None of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Mcf1s2YJwVg.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Mcf1s2YJwVg.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
> Russian officials are 90% orthodox cristians. None of them is officially gay or lesbian

Are you envy us? We gonna be teocraty in 30 years!
>>
>>80606534
4% of Russians go to church. Anyway, the Orthodox church was always under the tsarist command and served only as a public manifestation of national identity (that's why Ruskies persecuted Uniate church in Ukraine and Belarus), so who cares what any of you declare
>>
Kys Ivan
>>
File: Кудах азиат.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Кудах азиат.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>80606776
> 4% of Russians go to church
We don't nrrd going to the church, when our god-like emperar looking on us through KGB-agents, and talking with us through tv.
> so who cares what any of you declare
Every time that we're declaring something nato and UN are deeply concerned or sending us bills of protest, so we are relevant.
>>
>Who is Magog?
>Russia is Magog
>>
>>80607871
> Magog is country, that declaring war on israel
> Jewed brains saying that it's baaaaaad
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1242x1645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1242x1645
Sorry fãm, but Putin is clamping down. You can take the agent out of the KGB, but you can't take the KGB out of the agent.

So much for the new Constantine of anti-degeneracy.
>>
File: Азат бомбанул.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Азат бомбанул.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>80609014
> pic
Why shoudn't we purge the heretic?
>>
File: ShnellБревно.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ShnellБревно.png
2 MB, 1366x768
The only problem of people that was punished and persecuted by government is because they are huge faggots.

Russian and western freedom are not same.

In russia you are free to beat anyone and in filthy west you are free to be not beaten.
>>
>>80606534
Your country is corrupt and your crime is through the roof. It's also poor. Your government doesn't give a fuck about the lay person either.
>>
>>80609014
Those Russian laws about electronic media match many new western anti-terror laws - eg in the US, UK and Australia. Also the Russian legislation says nothing about religion. I don't know where you got that spin from.
>>
>>80609725
Like most Aussies, you probably couldn't find Russia in the map. Yet you are suddenly an expert on Russian crime and corruiption.
>>
File: GeschiedenБревно.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GeschiedenБревно.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>80609725
>Your country is corrupt
Every country is corrupt, we're just saying that we're fighting with it.
> It's also poor
We were dooomed by commies for a century, man.
>Your government doesn't give a fuck about the lay person either.
What shall government do, sendng sms me at my birthsday?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.