[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should homosexuals have the right to marry and adopt or are both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12
File: 1468174332032.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468174332032.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
Should homosexuals have the right to marry and adopt or are both detrimental to society?
>>
it depends how big of faggots they are. kids should have a male parental figure and a female parental figure
>>
>>80604478

Its fine to marry and adopt kids as long as they are smart and stable.

Honestly it would only be an issue for me if gay parents were more likely to raise gay children. So far that does not appear to be the case.
>>
>>80604478
Too much make up and lighting. 3/10
>>
File: 1467303722640.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467303722640.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>80604643
Why not pick the ideal option for children which is a man and a woman in a stable relationship so they grow up with a strong male and female parental figure?

It's not like we have too many children without parents and too few couples willing to adopt.

I personally think we need to change the laws and make it illegal for single people to adopt a child as growing up to one parent is extremely destructive.
>>
File: 1468170857666.jpg (416 KB, 1080x1348) Image search: [Google]
1468170857666.jpg
416 KB, 1080x1348
>>80604478
Children raised by homosexuals are more likely to become homosexual, more accepting to LGBT and be brainwashed against "normal people."
Marriage, well. It should be between a man and woman. Gay marriage goes against the point of marriage.
>>
>>80604478
Idgaf if they want to marry, that is their business, the state should not have a say in marriage at all.

No, they shouldn't be able to adopt. There is far too great a risk of the mental health of the child.
>>
The should have the right to remain silent
>>
>>80604478
They should not be allowed to adopt or raise children. Letting fags or dykes raise kids is child abuse. They can play pretend marriage all they want and fist each others assholes all day but the moment they start subjecting innocent children to their degeneracy and mental illness is the point where the law needs to step in.
>>
>>80604478
Marry? maybe...
Adopt? No.
>>
>>80604478
NO, absolutely not.
First of all Jesus said that it's a man and a woman who come together and combine into one.
Secondly statistically the poor kid will be more likely to end up a victim of sex abuse, and this rare is even worse if they're adopted by a lesbian couples!
Homos are sexual deviants, their mind can only thing abouts ex which is why they base their entire identity and personality around their sexual orientation. Homos are a disease on this planet
>>
Faggot here.

Marry: Would be nice, but that type of thing isn't what I base my vote on. I'm an American first and a gay second. I'm voting Trump because keeping mudslimes out would be beneficial to me AND everyone else.

Adopt: Absolutely not, it isn't fair for kids to have two dads or two moms. Definitely a dealbreaker for me if my bf ever wants to adopt.

p-pls no hate /pol/ senpais
>>
>>80607085
Trump supports faggot marriage though.
>>
>marry
They can have any ceremony they want, they can have a shittier tax return if they want, both these things are accessible in Australia and have been since the 80s.

>adopt
No.

You should be an experienced parent with both genders for role models in your household if you want to adopt. Deal with it, it's provably better for the kids.
>>
>>80607431
Fags do have a special ceremony already, the day their doctor tells them they're HIV positive. It's like the faggot version of a bar mitzvah
>>
>>80607605
Couldn't get a gf so you stopped by the gay club and got rejected because you're obese and smell like hot pockets? Is that why you're so anally devastated? Shut the fuck up, leaf.
>>
>>80607746
I don't want a girlfriend I'm a Christian, dating is degenerate.
I would never step into a straight club filled with adulterers, drunkards and other sinners never mind a home club.
I'm actually fit
I have no idea what got pockets are
Fuck off fag, are you mad because I'm right? Enjoy your HIV just make sure to spread it to as many disgusting freaks as you can.
>>
>>80608030
LOL what a neet
>>
>>80604478
>people with mental illness
>adopt
NO
>>
>>80608387
I actually do have a job thank you.
>>
>>80607085
I don't hate homosexuals, giving them a space to exist has been part of our European values for a long time.

I am against the selfish behavior that many homosexuals seem to practice today but homosexuals thesmelves are fine.
>>
>>80609151
There's only one place they should exist, in a padded cell.
>>
>>80604995
>It's not like we have too many children without parents and too few couples willing to adopt.
I'm pretty sure there are more orphans than interested and possibly good parents.
>>
File: 1467759165004.jpg (175 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1467759165004.jpg
175 KB, 1080x810
>>80609297
If homosexuals are willing to respect judaeo-christian values and are willing to live in a communal, national and ethnic-conscious society then I don't see them as a problem.
>>
>>80609529
I would defenitely like a source on that if anyone is interested in giving me one.
>>
>>80609569
Well they don't, fags can be normal Christians with a wife and children if they can control their urges but 99.9% don't.
Also is that girl from the Middle East?
>>
>>80609685
http://showhope.org/3-things-foster-care/

" In the United States, there are roughly 400,000 children in foster care at any given time."

You don't have that many because there are too many parents adopting.

http://www.sos-usa.org/our-impact/childrens-statistics

"It is estimated that 132 million children worldwide are orphans. (UNICEF)."
>>
>>80610074
That first citation is a bit misleading, lets try this:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-orphan-crisis-in-america-96961/

"The data is shocking. There are approximately 400,000 children living today in the American foster care system, of which about 100,000 are in need of an adoptive family. The vast majority of foster children are in safe placements, but they are still desperately in need of the stability and security that only a loving "forever family" can provide. There is no substitute for permanency, whether with a biological family or an adoptive one.

On average, more than 250,000 children in the U.S. enter the foster care system every year. While more than half of these children will return to their parents, the remainder will stay in the system."
>>
File: 1467237909423.jpg (83 KB, 839x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467237909423.jpg
83 KB, 839x1024
>>80610074
>Those stats
I think gay adoption was only legalized to combat the far greater problem of orphanized children, I'm not sure what I think would be the best option in solving this problem.

This to me shows that judaeo-christian values are necessary.
>>
>>80604478
>should homosexuals have the right to marry
Marriage should have nothing to do with the government, it is a completely religious thing.
>should gays be allowed to adopt
Well apparently it doesn't negatively affect the child so, sure.
>are they detrimental to society
These things themselves are not detrimental, but they do lead to the acceptance of the degeneracy that is destroying the west.
>>
>>80610652
It does, there is much, much higher rates of sexual abuse in same sex couple households. Sure, it's not every homo couple but then again not every Muslim is a terrorist but you can never be too careful.
>>
>>80610763
gas yourself desu
>>
Only male homosexuals.
>>
>>80610947
What's wrong? Your boyfriend isn't home so you have to get butt hurt on 4chan? Fuck off faggot, just go get Aids already.
>>
>>80610502
>This to me shows that judaeo-christian values are necessary.
How?
>>
>>80611387
Too many people are having sex out of wedlock, the girl decides not to legally murder her child so she drops it off at an orphanage.
If she had waited until marriage this wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>80610763
That's literally false
Show me a source that isn't grom some sort of super religious site
>>
>Canadian fundamentalists
>>
>>80611543
Hold on, I saw it posted here the other day I'll try and find it
>>
>>80611592
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>80604478
They should be allowed to marry if they are religious and won't have an open marriage and they shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids because it's important for them to have both a mother and father figure in their life
>>
>Marry?

Sure, as long as they don't force churches to do their ceremony for them.

>Adopt?

Yes, but they should be put as a second preference to straight couples. So they can only adopt when there are no straights left to take kids.
>>
>>80611543
I can't find it right now, but you can search it online it's been well known for decades and was the main argument for a long time against homo adoption.
>>80612032
>they can marry if they're religious
If they're religious they wouldn't be homos!
>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
>But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
>>
>>80611761
It's just a bit silly, that's all. The last country I'd think would have fundamentalists is Canada.

Now, there was a talk abou some source?
>>
>>80612313
Well, you're tha one making the statement. You're the one responsible for proving your argument
>>
The "great fag parents experiment " is finally maturing with the first children who were adopted entering adulthood.
They are disproportionately fucked up. While hetero parents are asked to live and let live gay parents force their children to witness and experience the gay lifestyle . It leaves the children conflicted and disturbed.

Tl dr: you can't unfuck some poor kids asshole.
>>
>>80612344
I feel like I'm the only one here also desu
>speak with a girl who's supposedly fundamentalist online
>find out she smokes cigs, weed, gets drunk every weekend
>has had sex with a half dozen guys,is divorced
I stopped talking to her after that, no thanks.
>>
anything else than death for homos and you are brainwashed
>>
>>80612487
Fags are not just gay, they revolve their whole identity around being a fag.
They go to clubs and bars filled with horny gay men
They go to parades where gay men have sex on the street and march around naked
They are all promiscuous and statistically have the highest number of partners
And they have to spread this to their children, talk to any faggot and he will "try and convert you"
>>
>>80611538
I don't think Christians are the only one's who think no premarital sex is a good idea.
>>
>>80612497
>online
>this uptight and ugly.
honestly at this point I just feel really bad for you. I know you're suffering but I'm sorry to tell you it wont get better with your current attitude and superiority complex.
>>80612662
false
>>
>>80612662
This is terrific propaganda. It's bullshit. Great propaganda though.
>>
>>80604478
>Should homosexuals have the right to marry
Sure, why not. Just a civil contract. They shouldn't expect ceremonies at any private houses of worship though.
>and adopt
If there are no typical male-female familes available, sure. I believe it's best for kids to have a mother and a father as a role model, but when that isn't possible due to circumstances a loving same-sex couple is preferable than havin the kid raised by institutions.
>or are both detrimental to society?
Doubtful... They legalised it more than 15 years ago here, and I don't think society went downhill much because of it.
>>
They should only be allowed to adopt girls. Dykes hate men/boys, so if a dyke couple adopt a boy he will most likely be psychologically abused. Fags are way more likely to be pedos than normal people, so a boy adopted by fags has a much bigger risk of being sexually abused.
>>
Sure and definitely. If I want to leave my children to my lesbian sister and her partner if my wife and I die I should be able to. As parents we should have a right to decide who we think is best for our children in the case of our deaths.

That means same sex couples should be allowed to adopt if we think a particular couple is best. That could be lesbian aunts or gay uncles.
>>
>>80612662
You can't make such broad generalizations. Fags do all sorts of shit as individuals. Yes there are degenerates. But there are also very correct and upstanding gays that shouldn't be subject of punitive attitudes by society.

Also, who are you to decide how individuals should behave? You can disapprove them all you like, but you have no authority to command people around.
>>
>>80612793
I don't care about the Muhammed moon worshipers.
>>80612815
How do you know I'm ugly? I'm pretty much forced to find someone online in this degenerate atheist country, even if someone is religious they completely ignore the bible and just go "Jesus loves me I'll go to heaven" then go sleep around with every guy on the block.
>>80612957
Why are all these faggots here?
>>
File: 1468161390420.png (70 KB, 963x908) Image search: [Google]
1468161390420.png
70 KB, 963x908
>>80604478
being raised by wolves would produce better members of society
>>
>>80612662

To be honest this is true. I've got a gay teacher who wrote 7 books on being open about your sexuality, about how being naked should be something normal, about how public coitus is normal, and he is a revered name in my country's LGBT community, meaning his animalistic ideals are approved by most of it.

Similarly, I've been told by a friend who lived with a gay couple that they'd fuck with the doors open, chat with her seconds after cumming, sometimes still leaking, they'd go to gay bars and hook up with a different person every day, and shit like that.

Another lesbian friend of mine confirmed all this.

I'm sorry, but I've learned far too much with all these experiences than to know better than let queers adopt children.
>>
>>80613153
Don't make generalisations about niggers or Muslims then.
>>
>>80613216
>le ebin if u defend fags u r one

C'mon lad
We're having a discussion.
You can do better than that
>>
File: bueno.jpg (78 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
78 KB, 641x534
>>80604478
>>80604995
>>80605005
>>80609151
>>80609569
>>80610502
deport her back to mexico now!
>>
>>80604478
Marry? Why not?

Adopt? Hell no. Forcing a kid into a shitting situation is horrible.
>>
>>80613253
Thank you Portugal, even if many portuguese I meet aren't very religious anymore you guys still have some good morals.
>>
>>80613332
There's no reason to defend fags, absolutely zero reason to unless you are one and feeling attacked.
What's there to defend?
Hey man it's okay to have Aids
Hey man it's okay to be a sexual predator
Hey man it's okay to have sex with a dozen men every week
Just stop being a fag if you want to be liked and be normal
>>
>>80613269
Well shit. What do I do if I don't generalize both?
I have nothing against nigs, aside from the fact that they are lazy
I have lots of issues against Islam, but not Muslim individuals. If they can prove they are compatible with society, they have every right to live in it

Also, nice goalpost moving there
>>
>>80604478
Marry? Yes, absolutely.

Adopt? I'd be worried for the kid.

Also: Christianity is unnecessary
>>
>>80604478
They should not have the right to get married because that goes against the core principles of marriage. I don't care what they do in their bedrooms, but two people of the same sex getting married is just ridicilous. We shouldn't change the laws, and make marriage absolutely meaningless for a minority of people. Adopting kids should be absolutely prohibited for them. There is a higher chance of them sexually abusing the kids.Even if they genuinely want to raise children , those kids are still gonna be fucked up in the head.
>>
>>80613630
Every Muslim is a satanic sinner, I judge each and every single one of them. The only good Muslim is one who converted to Christianity
>>
>>80613528
Homosexuality is natural,so you can't stop being a fag. Is it inmoral; that is another question.
>>
>>80613963
I know a guy who became a Catholic monarchist and stopped being a fag.
Hallelujah!
>>
It's pretty rare for two dudes to adopt, but I've heard of a few different cases of lesbians adopting.

Being raised by lesbians is probably better than being raised by a single mother, and being raised by a single mother is really common so.
>>
>>80613630

>nigs are lazy
>implying brazilians in overall aren't

you guys are usually nice, sharing and friendly, if you're having a bbq, you share, if you're playing football, you invite people over, if you see someone in distress, you volunteer to help

but you're also the laziest pieces of shit i've ever seen, all you want to do is dance, party, eat, and not have to work for it. you huetards don't study, don't want an employment that implies work, and would rather rob people to actually do something productive for society. it's common to find a brazilian party in portuguese beaches. it's rare to find a brazilian worker.

is it that surprising your country is going to shit? no
>>
>>80613963
>homosexuality is natural
No, it isn't. Being straight is natural.
>>
>>80613765
why is it that the most religious people are always the ones who understand so little about religion?
it's true about most muslims and certainly about faggot "christians" like yourself
end yourself
>>
>>80613963
Yes you can, rape is natural and witnessed in nature but the vast majority of humans don't rape.
It's easy to stop being a fag.
Step 1. Don't stick your dick in someone's butt
Step 2. Stop lusting for men (and women lust is a sin)
Step 3. Marry a woman
Step 4. Have as many kids as you can and raise them to be good Christians
>>
>>80614228
Can you explain what I don't understand Muhammed? I clearly struck a nerve with you.
>>
>>80604478
Here's a better question: Could it be any worse than foster care? I mean sexual abuse still happens, but if this opens up, there could possibly be more better parents for needy children.

There's not much to lose.
>>
>>80614217
>Existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind:

https://www.amazon.com/Biological-Exuberance-Homosexuality-Diversity-Stonewall/dp/031225377X

Come again, amerifat?
>>
>>80614141
>lesbian parents better than single mother

Single mothers sure are shit but I have to believe that the high rates of domestic violence in dyke households make for an even worse upringing.
>>
>>80614423
It's natural, but it's not normal. Poison mushrooms are natural why don't you eat a few?
>>
>>80614264
>Good.
>Christians.
Which branch of christianity?

You are against all deviant (e.g. BDSM) sex then, leaf?
Heterosexual anal sex is (Obviously) more common than gay anal sex.
>>
File: Cow-dung.jpg (120 KB, 580x360) Image search: [Google]
Cow-dung.jpg
120 KB, 580x360
>>80614322
If christianity and spirituality in general were something like a big grassy field
Your vision of it would be pic related
You're an insult to anything with a consciousness
>>
Marry. Why not? It's just a stamp in a passport.

Adapt children? We can try with some long term research by letting a good number of gays do it then look at the results. Different social groups, psychiatric observation of kids and stuff.
>>
>>80614423
I am not going to read your pathetic books justifying homosexuality. It is not normal, it is a fucking disorder. Just accept the fact that you are diseased.
>>
>>80614709
The bible condemns sodomy, it doesn't matter if you're a homo or normal it's forbidden.
BDSM isn't explicitly forbidden but I think it should be discouraged.
>>80614773
Why?
>>
>>80614611
I am not a naturalist. I don't support things just because they are natural, i am an utilitarian (Consequentialist), leafhmed.
>>
File: expand dimmadong.jpg (24 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
expand dimmadong.jpg
24 KB, 480x356
>>80604478
I live in the USA and both are legal. They are find and show a free-form thought process, a society that is not bound by a theocratic slave-like faith morality. Disruption in the boring current.
>>
>>80614826
It doesn't justify it, you dipshit. It explains why it is natural, it doesn't say that it is moral.
Great way to stay ignorant, burger.
>>
>>80615079
It's natural in the same way that being a rapist or murderer is natural,
>>
>>80614141
Being raised by lesbians is essentially being raised by 2 single mothers, wihch is twice as bad
>>
>>80615118
Cherrypicking i see, instead of saying it is natural the same way eating is or sneezing is, etc.; let's load the argument with subjectivism, twats.
>>
>>80615329
Sneezing won't kill someone unless you have a deadly virus and sneezing isn't a sin.
>>
>>80604611
They'll get plenty of female influence from the two raging faggots parading around the family home in high heels and carrying handbags.
>>
>>80615118
How does homosexuality damage society as much as rape and murder does? And... there is totally rape and murder in the bible (Justified by God/Allah/Yahwe/Whatever name you want to call it), so... no.
>>
Yes because countries where homos can adopt don't get nigger babies
>>
>>80615447
Homosexuality won't kill you, unless you have a deadly virus and have unprotected sex (The same applies to heterosexuality). Who cares if it is a sin? We live in a secular society, things are good or bad depending on their effect on society. Not because a book said so.
>>
>>80615601
Murder and rape is condemned in the bible, it says you should be put to death for committing both.
>>80615805
Homosexuality will kill you eventually, and no we don't. Our head of state is HM the Queen, the law requires that our head of state be a Christian, the supreme governor of the Church of England is our current reigning monarch, and when you move to Canada you must pledge allegiance to our Christian monarch. We are a Christian nation no matter how much the liberals insist we aren't.
>>
File: 1467288886055.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1467288886055.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>80604478
Depends on the faggot.

There are fags out there that function like normal people and have a normal life, the only difference being they won't procreate and like the salty taste of dick.

It's the kind you can tell their gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and age just by hearing them from 50 meters, before you even see them. They shouldn't be allowed to adopt or marry because they blatently have a mental illness and/or are doing it for attention and love due to some childhood bullshit issues that they're only going to manifest into that poor kid.

So long as regular male to female families have higher priority to adopting a child and gay couples never get on equal footing - but they can still adopt if there's ever a lack of proper families for the kids - then everything is fine. Reduces the amount of procreation, makes an orphan an even easier target in school, and makes three people happy I guess.

So long as they don't mindfuck the kid into thinking gay is okay and put them in dresses and because the parents feel ostracised, cater to that fucking kids every whim so it ends up being a black male hitler transwolfkin with tits and shit
>>
>>80604478
Marriage - I don't have a problem with gay marriage, if two people want to do that and someone wants to authorize it then go for it.

Adoption - I'm still on the fence about that albeit I tend towards being against it. There are so many examples of single parenting being bad for children and in many ways I see homosexual couples effectively being a two-person version of a single parent household. A gay couple will never replicate the gender role balance instilled in children raised by heterosexual couples. There's also evidence that suggests children of gay adoption struggle in adulthood.

>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
>>
>>80616159
It is bad because it says so in the Bible. Yet God and his people did those things. I wonder how does it feel to blindly follow a book. Take care of yourself, illogical hypocrite.
>>
>>80616483
Show me when the bible says it's okay for us to do any of these things
>>
>>80604478
No and fuck off.

Faggotry, ironically breeds more faggotry. Gas them now, and help save the white race from this feminization.
>>
>>80616483
If you don't know, it implies you didn't read your own holy book. Which means you are even more ignorant than i originally thought. Again, bye, cucknada.
>>
>>80616817
So you can't show me? Or you just have no idea where it says I can go rape someone or murder someone.
>>
>>80604643
Nope. Too many cases of faggots adopting boys and molesting them. They can't resist that tight boy ass. We have evolved to be raised by both a mother and father, both are necessary for a proper upbringing.
>>
File: Gay-agenda.jpg (46 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
Gay-agenda.jpg
46 KB, 639x479
>>80604478
Gay men are shown to be some of the most well-educated people in the U.S. I would much rather see kids brought up in a loving household headed by two smart parents with good jobs who consciously made the decision to have kids than see these shit families with 9 kids who are fed and clothed by welfare.
>>
>>80604478
No, no, yes.
>>
Yes to marriage and yes to adoption but it needs basic parental testing regardless of who's involved. Single mothers are infinitely more detrimental to children than gays are. Gay males also have the lowest rate of domestic abuse out of anyone.
>>
>>80604478
both detrimental.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.