[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING MULTIPLE FIGHTER JETS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
ITS HAPPENING

MULTIPLE FIGHTER JETS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

REPEAT JETS HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLED. HEARD THE BOOM. ANYONE IN HERTFORFSHIRE?

LOOKED LIKE ONE JET FOLLOWING THE OTHER
>>
TANKS
IN
>>
>>80602934

Location dumbass?
>>
>>80603158

Tring, Hertfordshire
>>
>>80603158
Barnsley
>>
>>80602934
Russians, again?
>>
>>80602934
I dunno if this is MI6 or PST or whatver incompitent 3-4 letter agency.

But kek I got at least one over my head right now playing around (Damnit asshole, that must kick ass and be testo as fuck) actually.

This is however very normal at this current location, cool to look at. They've been playing with the new toys here from early, I think this was an old one I'm not sure.

Back again... I can't see it, have to go stairs and wait til it lands or goes under the clouds, it's a low cloud weather
>>
>>80603930

I'd like to thinkso but i'm the furthest part from the sea possible
>>
>>80604853
Then I'd say training exercise. The boom was probably a sonic one. Although I was under the impression that they weren't allowed to fly supersonic over residential areas except under certain circumstances.
>>
>>80605269

yeah pretty rare. although had that happening 3 months ago with the unresponsive Russian passenger jet. sonic booms over towns
>>
File: 654276427624862.png (122 KB, 1911x497) Image search: [Google]
654276427624862.png
122 KB, 1911x497
3 F-15E Strike Eagles just flew out over the north sea at military power
>>
>>80602934
You sure they might not be heading to the air show in Hampshire?
>>
>>80605865
Kek
>>
I always have Chinooks, jets, hawks, globe-masters and other RAF vehicles flying over my town. When I want to school we have a Chinook land in my school field, and once had a globe master do circles around our field while e were doing rugby.
You must be a massive fucking pussy if a few jets surprise you.

Hell; when I lived British oversees territory the military brought fucking tanks to our summer fares when I was in year 3.
>>
>>80605865
A distinct possibility. Were they red by any chance?
>>
>>80605953
if you check the ADSB/MLAT radars you will find out that all sorts of weird and wonderful military aircraft fly right above your head

sometimes you can anticipate them and get in position to spot them, I saw a gloster meteor and two spitfires a few months ago
>>
>>80606127
I like in a medium sized town, despite we have had spitfire displays and red arrow flights quite a few times. My towns near a few airbases so we often see military flights past the town or training over us.
>>
>>80602934
Jets need to fly you fucking moron. The pilots need practice, the planes need rebasing, patrols need to happen, and so on and so forth.

For fuck sake...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.