[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your legit thoughts on Americans in North Korea? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Auto_WarmBeer.jpg (194 KB, 629x756) Image search: [Google]
Auto_WarmBeer.jpg
194 KB, 629x756
What are your legit thoughts on Americans in North Korea?

Do you think they're being unfairly profiled/discriminated against by authorities there?
>>
is this the idiot who tore down a picture of kim or whatever?
>>
Maybe you don't go to North Korea and this shit wouldn't happen
>>
why arent they sending in the call of duty special forces and get him out like in my video games lel?
>>
here's a tip

>don't go to north korea
>>
>>80602172
Yeah and he's probably being used as anti USA propaganda over there right now because he cried like a little bitch. Norks probably think that all Americans are whiny bitches now. Oh wait...
>>
>>80601430
shortest gooks in the world without the high gook iq, because they've been fucking malnourished for generations. they live in a nigger-tier marxist hell
>>
>Giving money to North Korean government to look around at propaganda posters and soldiers and starving children

Who cares, he deserves to get arrested for giving money to them.
>>
>>80603227
Who were the whitey bitches in the Korean War? :^)
>>
>>80603196
You can safely tour North Korea these days. They give you a government sanctioned tour guide and take you on very choreographed routes.

Just don't do shit you're not supposed to and you don't get fucked up.
>>
File: 1464308670845.png (29 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1464308670845.png
29 KB, 192x256
>>80601430
>Be American
>go to country notorious for hating America
>act like a cock
>get 15 years in the gulag

Sounds fine to me.
>>
That retard had it coming.

I find the whole endeavor pretty funny, to be honest.
>>
>>80601430

>Jewish American who studies commerce goes to NK
>acts like a disrespectful cunt
>tries to steal stuff
>is caught. Must answer for his crimes
>cries on TV for the whole world to see

Lolololololololol I don't give a fuck
>>
>>80603777
>Jew gets sent to a labor camp

Pottery
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.