[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally understand Black Lives Matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: das_rite.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
das_rite.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
This black hebrew israelite explained it perfectly.
>A black on black murder is a crime, because its one member of the same nation killing another, but when a white kills a black, its one nation killing another and that's an ACT OF WAR
If you think about it, it explains why blacks only care when whites kill blacks, and it doesn't matter if the cop is hispanic or asian, because police are agents of the White State.
>skip to 3:46 in the video to hear explanation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-e5bEP2oW0
>>
>>80600675
I finally understand Black Lives Matter
>This black hebrew israelite explained it perfectly
Stopped reading there
>>
>>80600675

IT'S THEM JUDEO-CAUCASIANS WITH THEIR ANTI-BLACK GENOCIDE BECAUSE THEY"RE JEALOUS THAT WE'RE KANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>80600675

>Black lives matter

Nothing to be understand, is just a bunch of liberal niggers try to start another Chimpout. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: hear_no_evil_toshogu.jpg (319 KB, 2316x892) Image search: [Google]
hear_no_evil_toshogu.jpg
319 KB, 2316x892
>>80600763
>Stopped reading there
wow, ouch, i guess i got really btfo cuz you didn't read something, thanks for letting me know, really made me think
>>
Finally someone who gets it. This mentality brings racial solidarity, dim dumbs.
>>
>>80600763
/thread
>>
>yfw blacks save thw white race from liberalism and multiculturalism
>>
>>80600675
so then the solution would be to try and get rid of the impression that whites and blacks are different nations, right? how can america do that on such a huge scale?
>>
>>80600675
>You finally understand that poor people are mad.

Wew lad.
>>
>>80601409
>something something random shit from your ass
topkek
>>
>>80601300

We tried. It failed miserably, and it will fail even more spectacularly in Europe.
>>
>>80600675
"WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALL FROM THE SAME COUNTRY AND CULTURE. FRANCE NEVER FOUGHT ENGLAND, GERMANY NEVER FOUGHT RUSSIA. WE CAN JUST LUMP THEM ALL TOGETHER AND IGNORE TRIBAL SEPARATIONS THAT THEY GOT-THE-FUCK-OVER IN BECOMING AMERICANS. WE DONT HAVE TO ASSIMILATE EVEN THOUGH 37% OF US ARE ON WELFARE AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISPROPORTIONATELY PAYING FOR US TO EAT AND GO TO SCHOOL. "

niggers.
>>
>>80600879
POO
>>
>>80600675
There is no such thing as a black Hebrew Israelite.
>>
>>80600675
You guys are hilariously delusional
>>
>>80600675
Then revoke the American passport, give up the state bennies funded by the American taxpayer (holy fuck, as I type this I realize it also could be said to an Israeli) and move to the nation where your "nation" will provide this to you so when a white American kills you, it is truly an act of war.

And OP - if your source made you understand it, then you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1463151053610.jpg (398 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1463151053610.jpg
398 KB, 1024x683
>>80601852
pic related
>>80601912
why?
>>80601968
well, that's your opinion. i wasn't paying much attention until Dallas, but it always seemed odd how they don't care that 90% of black murders are done by other blacks, but if a white cop kills a guy for punching him in the face and trying to steal his gun, they go apeshit. Now it makes perfect sense, because blacks see themselves as a seperate nation, not part of the US.
>>
>>80602200
I knew we shouldn't have used coal ovens.
>>
>>80602200
what is this proof? its just a delusional lazy nigger with no job that wants entitlement for someones else work typical coons, reminds me of the ghetto lottery a nigger baby child dies they want to be millionaires because only blacks can do that.
>>
>>80602200
That's right and if they feel that way, Liberia part 2 is a just a ship away.
>>
>>80600675
>but when a white kills a black, its one nation killing another and that's an ACT OF WAR
Pretty loose definition of "nation" he's using. But if it's the guys I assume it is, they changed their "slave names" to some African shit and legitimately think they've hoped away all of their mixed genetics and are somehow African now.

In which case I suppose he is an enemy combatant who has invaded our soil, and we should obliterate him - much like how the cops have been.
>>
>>80602200
You're pic is one reason why. There is no basis for the assigned tribes to these people biblically. And the bible clearly states that Jesus came for all who accept him not an exclusive group of people.
>>
File: das_rite2.gif (16 KB, 522x292) Image search: [Google]
das_rite2.gif
16 KB, 522x292
>>80604425
Oh, you were saying Hebrew Israelites are delusional. I understand you now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.