[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public university now requires applicants pledge commitment to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: america.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
america.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>The University of Cincinnati has rolled out a new policy that requires faculty and staff applicants pledge their commitment to “diversity and inclusion.”

>The policy comes at a university with a stated goal of hiring more “historically underrepresented” employees, a benchmark spelled out in its “UC Affirmative Action Plan” that calls for more African American, women, and other “traditionally unrepresented” employees campuswide.

>“As of July 1, the University of Cincinnati will request a Diversity and Inclusion statement of all applicants for faculty and staff positions,” the university recently announced. “Faculty and administrative/professional applicants will be asked to submit a personal statement summarizing his or her contributions (or potential contributions) to diversity, inclusion and leadership.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28105/
>>
File: americucks 4.jpg (78 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
americucks 4.jpg
78 KB, 750x784
>>80600663

Why is Murica so cucked? Literally worse than Sweden?
>>
Really glad I decided to deliver pizzas and subsist rather than go to one of these institutions.
>>80600859
The closer you get to an ocean's coast the more shit like this goes on. New England and California have the highest concentration of all sorts of stupid shit because that's where immigrants went.
>>
Cincinnatian here. I went to UC.

Niggers on campus are pretty much all athletes who just taking what their advisor tells them to.

The only intelligent upstanding black man I ever met on campus was a foreign student from Africa doing biomedical research.

Niggers from the surrounding ghettos prey on students as robbers, rapists, beggers etc.

SJWs freaked the fuck out when campus police were trying to keep them off campus, spouting shit like "the campus should be open to the entire community" when in reality niggers only come in from outside to rob people by gun or knifepoint.
>>
So this is the great america thats gonna save the western world? lol
>>
>>80600663

diversity and division start the same way.
>>
>>80601220
The only good blacks are foreign exchange students because they studied hard in their country to get to a first world country.
>>
>>80601360
Where did you hear that? I thought we were gonna save the middle eastern world. I don't think we care about the western world except enough to keep them in our collection of countries with U.S military bases.
>>
>>80600663
Hillary yes!
>>
>>80601484
This, they if they fuck up, they go right back.
>>
>>80601481

this

unity is a much better word and yet nobody uses it
>>
File: 1449844089606.jpg (138 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1449844089606.jpg
138 KB, 428x280
>>80600663
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80600663
And now watch as enrollment drops. Eventually a degree from this institution will be worthless.
>>
>>80601484
Nah not really. (((Universities))) in the US actually spend money to bring these niggers here. As long as they can read or write, the (((professors))) don't give a fuck.
>>
Jews are a plague upon mankind
>>
>>80601484
This. One of my best friends in college was a black from Africa. Great guy.
>>
>>80601220
>>80602146
So, African blacks are less nigger than USA niggers? Really makes you think
>>
>>80602324
>Argentina
Come on man,you of all people should know.
>>
>>80602404
I have no clue what you are implying, ladyboy
>>
>>80602324
If they move from Africa to the US, they're Asian teir parents, school is a must, don't fuck up. If they stay in Africa, theyre not great. This is my observation
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.