[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Manlets BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: women-better-than-men-ig1.jpg (180 KB, 434x458) Image search: [Google]
women-better-than-men-ig1.jpg
180 KB, 434x458
What's your excuse as a man?
>>
Woman math: 79 is twice as much as 72
>>
>>80598996
kill yourself
>>
File: 2014 air bus.jpg (33 KB, 231x264) Image search: [Google]
2014 air bus.jpg
33 KB, 231x264
>>80598996
Only 17% of AIRBUS Group's workforce are female

"A new study by my company and Beyond.com called “The Multi-Generational Job Search,”
found that only 2% of employers are actively recruiting liberal arts degree holders.
Compare that to the 27% that are recruiting engineering and computer information systems majors and 18%
that are recruiting business majors"

http://www.businessinsider.com/liberal-arts-majors-are-screwed-2014-5

Do you know Why female pay less? Because female chose shitty major and job
Most female job performance is shitty
equal work for equal pay is form of Karl Marx the theory of labor value

Now - Fuck Off liberal arts degrees
>>
>>80599241
Stfu, MALE. Go fix my computer.
>>
so how does this privilege thing work again?
>>
File: 2014 air bus.jpg (32 KB, 231x264) Image search: [Google]
2014 air bus.jpg
32 KB, 231x264
>>80598996
>>80598996
Only 17% of AIRBUS Group's workforce are female

"A new study by my company and Beyond.com called “The Multi-Generational Job Search,”
found that only 2% of employers are actively recruiting liberal arts degree holders.
Compare that to the 27% that are recruiting engineering and computer information systems majors and 18%
that are recruiting business majors"

http://www.businessinsider.com/liberal-arts-majors-are-screwed-2014-5

Do you know Why female pay less? Because female chose shitty major and job
Most female job performance is shitty
equal work for equal pay is form of Karl Marx the theory of labor value

Now - Fuck Off liberal arts degrees
>>
It amazes me that women seriously believe that a trained journeyman is "dumber" than some chick with a liberal arts degree.
>>
>dumb roasties now work AND have to be moms

Where were you when the females fucked themselves over? I'm going out to find a sugar moma rn
>>
>>80598996
>tumblr feminists stating that women perform better than men to then argue how the system is rigged against women
Did you learn to argue in your women studies class?
>>
>>80598996

Those obesity statistics have to false. One walk around my college campus tells the reverse story: much more women are obese than men.
>>
>>80599380

Rape culture mansplaining patriarchy you white cishet shitlord
>>
All the argument stated in the op's pics are stupid.

>more women have honor

Because for decades, they are favored and more easily accepted in those because much patriarchy

>women live longer

Because they have easy job, no army etc etc. All the dangerous jobs are done by males (job at sea for example).

Fuck you empowered women. If the human race have climbed so high, it's because men want to win. If it was matriarchy like in some African tribes.
Well, we would be as advanced as these African tribes.
>>
>>80598996
>57% of women are obese
>71.2% of men are obse
WHAT?
>>
>>80598996
>71% of men are obese
Too lazy to check the other stats, but this one, i gotta call bullshit. Everyone make sure to sage
>>
File: 61c.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>80598996
>post Buzzfeed graphic
>50 years of this garbage, women can freely fuck and suck whoever they want and feel as if they're modern day Joan of Arks by burning coal and living on their phones
>"However, western women are still literal slaves living in a 2016 Nazi Germany"
>Next two that follow
>"Where Have All the Good Men Gone?"
>"Even though they have more freedom now than ever, women have never been more miserable, study finds"

wow OP you sure as shit BTFO of men today bravo
>>
>>80598996
And yet they still claim to be oppressed
>>
>>80598996
cool male quotas when
>>
>Women earn more bachelors and masters
Women tend to choose meaningless majors
>More women attend Ivy league
Ivy League wants to represent """underrepresented""" groups to look good
>Life expectancy
Have fun being senile and dying
>Obesity
The other 43% of you are skeletons who want to look pretty for men
>72 causes of death
72 causes of death?
and the last thing noone can read its too small
>>
>>80599241

Based Peru

Women are not human they are domestic animal
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.