[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so funny when Americans compare their country and "culture"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Romans-vs-Americans.png (846 KB, 990x602) Image search: [Google]
Romans-vs-Americans.png
846 KB, 990x602
It's so funny when Americans compare their country and "culture" to the Romans.
>>
File: wwerwewe.jpg (2 MB, 1506x2109) Image search: [Google]
wwerwewe.jpg
2 MB, 1506x2109
Actually they're not too different. They were both great societies until decadence and degeneracy took over
>>
File: 1466083086574.jpg (65 KB, 720x852) Image search: [Google]
1466083086574.jpg
65 KB, 720x852
just how many of these threads are you making every hour?
>>
>>80599420
>unironically believing this
>>
>>80599833
Explain
>>
It's funnier when someone actually believes statues and paintings accurately describe some idealized non degenerate past that never existed.

America is a utopia comapred to ancient Rome.
>>
>Romans built on Greeks, Egyptians and Persians
>Americans built Spaniards, French and Brits
>>
Our founding fathers were Romanboos, and lots of Americans are founding fathersboos, so it rubs off by proxy. Plus the latin mottos, the Senate, the fasces, etc.

Also, the Romans conquered primitive tribes and took their land, and was so good at it they ended up with a lot of land and resources. Like us.
>>
File: cc0.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cc0.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>80601253
>Carthaginans
>Greeks
>Gauls
>Iberians
>Near easterners

>primitive
>>
>>80601408
What do you think the average Roman had to say about those groups? Probably the same thing Americans have to say for you and other lesser countries.

Primitives.
>>
>>80601040
not suprising coming from a jew

>Romans- persecuted and killed Jews for their treachery and deceitful ways

>America- Welcomes them with open arms and hands over control of banks and the media
>>
>>80601547
nice redneck impression, I like it
>>
>>80601175
A big reason that America is where it is today is thanks to the outcome of WWII. There was a massive brain drain of Germany after the war as well as the stealing of technology. to the victor goes the spoils.
>>
>>80597933
It was comparable up until these past couple of decades. I would say the skyscraper is a more marvelous feat than those sculptures. Id say the way we're going out is the most similar though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.