[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM Chimpout when asked "why are you here?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: received_1221700337875368.jpg (13 KB, 380x628) Image search: [Google]
received_1221700337875368.jpg
13 KB, 380x628
https://vid.me/CHx4
>>
civil rights were a mistake
>>
Well, yeah, I mean, asking a chimp a question they can't answer is kinda cruel

This is the outcome when they're utterly confused and don't know how to respond
>>
Jesus Christ his composure is envious
>>
>>80598039
He is fucking calm as Budda man
>>
Is there anymore from yesterday ? Best shit happens when i got to sleep, fucking timeszones man
>>
Always shouting and repeating the same shit.
>>
>>80598039
I thought he was gonna lose it in the middle with that sneer. You could see that the only thing going through his mind was "maybe I really should join the KKK".
>>
>>80597589
Is this the average day for a white american?
>>
>>80597787
No doubt about it.
>>
>>80597589
please someone nuke america
>>
File: Fox reporter.png (375 KB, 362x570) Image search: [Google]
Fox reporter.png
375 KB, 362x570
>>80598499
Tfw you realize your news station was right all along but you gotta keep calm to keep from being hit
>>
>>80597589
I asked why you are here?

THE FUCK YOU FUCKING ASKING FO
KNOCK HIS ASS OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU, I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU
>>
>>80598665
No, just reporters

Remember miss Melissa "I need some muscle" Click?
>>
>>80598750

Well, they're animals.

You have to be hyper-aggressive; chest out and screaming down with thunder.

Or calm as fuck.

If you show that you're easy prey, they'll go to physical violence.
>>
>>80597589

That reporter just got redpilled the hard way.

He's probably thinking, "Jesus Christ I hope the police mow these people down"
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>80597589
He was culturally enriched
>>
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with black people
Do they have some genetic imbalance in their brain or something? It seems like they're developmentally stunted and have emotions like a 5 year old.
>>
But seriously, any legalfags here? When they wrap their gorilla arms around you but aren't touching you like a fucking 5 year old, threaten you, assault you, surround you, when can you draw and waste all of them to prove you were defending yourself?
>>
>>80598874
This. Showing any kind of weakness will only make them more aggressive, if you run they'll chase you. They might not have planned it, they'll just act on instinct.
>>
>>80597589

The reporter's whole attitude tells me he was just waiting for one of them to punch him to get a story.

Look at his face, goddamn mad man wanted to get a raise but all they did was scream at him.
>>
>>80598960

>emotionally retarded

There you go.

Most of their violence and crime comes from simple shit; arguing over chicken wings, turf, or confusion.
>>
>I asked you why you were here.
>[hooting escalates rapidly]
>>
SAFE SPACE
SAFE SPACE
SAFE SPACE
SAFE SPACE
>>
>>80598039
It reminded me of the little black girl who finally attended a white school back when de-segregation first happened, and people were yelling at her and throwing shit. Funny how times change. Nigs have become their worst enemy.
>>
Fat black women are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>80598960
http://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ100168
>>
>>80597787
More like Uncivilized Rights, amirite
>>
>>80599108

The sheboon got mad because deep down none of them know why they're there.

>muh people
>muh shittalking the police
>muh free stuff
>>
>>80598960
They're spoiled rotten. It's as simple as that. When society never holds you to any sort of standard, you never get the chance to develop as a person.
>>
>>80599043

Yep

Backing away whilst facing them is a good way to disengage

You can't leave an opening on your sides or back, as they'll attack when you aren't looking

Pretty much back to the wall always if you have to leave and you don't want to go commando on them (which usually means you're fucked legally, even if it's justified)

They're pretty much animals with human rights.
>>
>>80597589

So when are you Yanks going to do something about these animals?
>>
>>80597589
Lol
1,30 when bitch starts laughin
>>
>>80599327

Uh, the police are the only ones who can do anything about them. The government or Jews or whatever you wanna call them know they're an issue, but don't care. They want them around for political leverage.
>>
>>80599102
>Most of their violence and crime comes from simple shit; arguing over chicken wings, turf, or confusion.

It cracks me up when a team blows a playoff game because someone got "dissed". Years ago, someone accidentally stepped on Alonzo Mournings foot near the end of a game that they were winning.

By the time he had finished his tantrum and collected his technical fouls, they went from a point or so up to a few points down and were eliminated.
>>
>>80597589

what kind of trash attacks reporters? a bunch of filthy niggers
>>
>>80599224
It's even worse than that. There's nothing more destructive to a person's development than to tell them that their every personal failing is the fault of someone else.
>>
>>80599467

Stop welfare immediately
>>
>>80597589

>GIT OUT WHITE BOI YOU A DISGRACE

She's not wrong, race traitors should not be trusted by blacks nor whites.
>>
>>80599679

There are poor white people, you know.
>>
>>80597589

lol liberals
>>
File: 1458237780877.jpg (45 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1458237780877.jpg
45 KB, 500x377
>>80598960
PTSD. im like this and im a white dude. just get beat and treated like shit everyday as a kid and wallah
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (56 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
56 KB, 639x639
wew, glad I'm not a nigger
>>
>>80599761
Acceptable losses.
>must go through the fire if we are to survive.
>>
>>80599212
lolol kekked
>>
>>80597787

not for the democrats voting pool
>>
>>80599212

Animal rights

I'm right
>>
>>80599138
The saddest part is, they'll never see this. Even when whites become the oppressed ones they'll still play the victim and cry about oppression. The South should've won.
>>
>>80597589
>THATS WHO YOURE WORKING WITH
>THATS WHO YOURE WORKING WITH
>THATS WHO YOURE WORKIN GWITH

What is it with these people how they say a phrase and then start screaming it over and over?
>>
>>80597589

i've never met a nigger that didn't get stuck on auto-repeat.
>>
>>80597589
here's a question. why do blacks care so much what happens to other blacks? i dont give a shit if some white person gets killed by the police
>>
>>80598750
You can tell he wants to crush her windpipe.
>>
>>80598981
You have the right to fight back legally. But, it shows some big ass balls to stand tall above the monkey and to be calm. It's like watching evolution in action, the monkey chimps out while the human being has a brain in his head
>>
>>80600413

You might be a sociopath.
>>
>>80598981
If you could sufficiently prove that your life was threatened by the individual, then you can kill anyone in the world that you'd like.
>>
>>80600413
They don't care about what happens to other blacks either.
>>
>>80600543
i'd care if it was someone i knew. why do i care about some rando white criminal (as most of these cop killings seem to be of)
>>
>>80600413
Deep down i dont think they really care, they have hidden motives hidden from us.
>>
>>80600612
And you did nothing to escalate the behavior*

You can't just say "hold on let me grab my gun" and come back in 5 minutes
>>
>>80597787
fpwp
>>
She cant answer the question why are you here? so she acts irrational to cover up her pure stupidity. when she asks why are you here? hes a journalist why do you think he is there lol
>>
>>80600413
They don't care about what happens to other blacks, if they did they would fight for better education and against gang and drug violence.

What they care about is row row fight da powa. They get a massive boner from feeling like they're oppressed and fight against the big bad white man. They care about feeling righteous and brave when really they're just being idiots.

Just like SJWs they'll "fight" an imaginary evil by attacking innocent people, but they tell themselves that it's ok because it's a righteous anger against oppression.
>>
>>80600543
>You might be a sociopath.
thats not actually a thing anon. the mental health treatment community admitted it. sociopath was a label liberals dempt up to describe people they dont like they thought were dangerous but there never was anything that set a sociopath apart from a normal person

the majority of violent criminals have no mental disorder they are healthy mentally. they just dont have the same value system as you but there is no chemical or physical impairment. their brains work properly
>>
>>80599962
>wallah

get a load of THIS fucking moron.
>>
>>80597589
The best part was about an hour later some nigger was bitching about mainstream media not covering them.

Pretty fucking sad when reporters are more at risk at these "protests" then they are in war zones.
>>
>>80597589
This is amazing, a 6'2 physically fit alphamenschen white man gracefully walks around their protest and asks one simple question and they just lose all their fucking composure. A thing of beauty, sweet vindication.
>>
>>80598039
He's like the guy that showed his dick to those feminists. They're making his story for him. He already won.
>>
>>80598750

I LIKE IT I AM NOT GONNA CRACK

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHYEAHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>80601186

what? He speaks french and you want to put him down?
>>
>>80598915
>Assuming they are people

Niggers are not people and please refrain from addressing them as such. These are sub human peices of shit with no respect for anyone of any race to include their own.
>>
>>80597589

Seriously, where are the white militas, the kkk terror squads?

I am fucking disappointed.
>>
>>80597589
Why don't you Americans just call pest control to deal with this shit?
>>
shoulda checked his privilege at the door tbqh familia

they shut him down and got rid of him. well done BLM, rest of america can learn a thing or two about to to SHUT THEM DOWN
>>
>>80601396
They have been growing in numbers steadily over the last few years. You don't hear about them because they're not niggers who bring attention to them anymore. They work quietly building up their numbers
>>
>>80600355
Animals like to yell, and when they yell the loudest they think they win, you see it in nature all the time. It doesn't really matter what they are yelling, just that they are yelling.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
>>
>>80601396

Same reason there were no German death quads after the Cologne fickifest. If we did such a thing the police would come after us twice as hard as they go after BLM. The media would drag our names through the mud, everyone we know would disown us, and everyone involved would spent decades in prison. There's nothing worse than a white racist in the US. Half a century of media programming can be quite effective ...
>>
>>80600263
The South wanted to import more blacks into the US. Do you not realize how they got here in the first place?
>>
>>80601414
These are niggers, not Turks
>>
File: 1458058164050.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
1458058164050.png
211 KB, 307x311
>>80600007
underrated
>>
>>80600773
They want to feel self righteous and be in charge. I've said it before: BLM is the best thing to happen to racism since the KKK. They are going to make people who would otherwise be willing to accept blacks hate blacks. They are pissing off the MSM, which is a bad idea. They don't want to have an adult discussion about their problems, which would include more than just trigger happy cops, but also the problems in their own community.
>>
>>80597589
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80599962
>and wallah

Unsure if you're shit posting.
>>
>>80601580
>>80601624

Is it that bad? At least you have guns. I was raised in the US and knew some soldiers and they did not seem as pussified as our German nazi guilt cult men.

But still, when will they act? Or will they just accept the step by step tactic and adopt to the worsening conditions eacht time?

Becuase we will soon have a time where you will get lynched for being white or "racist".
>>
>>80601109
what is the Amygdala genius
>>
>>80601632
no. the confederate constitution specifically forbid international slave trading, partly to placate the british, who they hoped would join the war on their side, but also to create a domestic industry in slave ranching.
>>
Instead of embracing the media that so badly wants to help them through coverage, BLM chimps block highways, hijack microphones and yell over people. They are horrible at PR. Imagine the progress they could have made if they didn't act like fucking savages
>>
>>80601632
If they kept slavery they could have just sold them off when they became obsolete. Setting them all free couldn't have been the plan.

Besides if you need to have a class of people who have to do hard physical labor under horrible living conditions wouldn't it be more humane to force black people to do it than to make fellow whites live like that?
>>
>>80601585

Good post showing the behavior in action
>>
File: hisoka lol.gif (174 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
hisoka lol.gif
174 KB, 300x169
>>80597589
>common female behaviour, but amplified by being black

When will women acknowledge and respect the amount of self control it takes for men to deal with them?
>>
File: 1465361977484.jpg (63 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465361977484.jpg
63 KB, 512x512
>>80598038
>>80598253
>>80598775
>>80599223
>>80600355
>>80600368
Gona drop a red pill, even though most of you faggots won't bother reading it.

Well I might draw from personal experience. These movements like BLM or something I'm familiar with Anti-Fa, are so unclear on their goals. They are a supposed to be a force of revolution right? The people who join these movements are mostly usefull idiots, this is known. These movements are also compromised, meaning they serve an agenda that the idiots are not aware of, otherwise they wouldn't support the movement.

They don't know why they are there, they are there for the simplest most base emotionaly charged pseudo revolutionary ideology, the innate human desire to resist, to be free, and to escape the tyranny of the state.

The problem these idiots face though, is that, they are not intelligent, knowledgeable or wise enough to actually do something about their desire, therefore they turn to these counter movements, that conveniently seem to pop up.

They are by design just outlets of frustration, much like this board.

You see, the people who are running this shitshow are very good at it, they are good at controlling what drives civilization, culture. They've conceived most possible angles and possibilites with think-tanks and algorithms on super computers. Therefore they can prop up whatever they need to so they can remain in control. CCTV and such are all part of this, always watching our mannerisms, how we respond to commercial media and the advertisement industry, they see on the street who buys what, and when they do.

They are quite possibly running the most advanced sociopathic experiment on life in the galaxy.
>>
>>80601585
Uncanny.
>>
>>80601920
But before the war broke out they wanted to bring more in.

>>80601931
Slavery was obviously a mistake and we're still paying for it.
>>
>>80601873
They'll wait till they have numbers enough to make a stand. They've been villinized unfairly over the decades so they have to move carefully or every government agency under the sun will start infiltrating them again
>>
>>80602108
>Uncanny.

Seriously, or sarcasm? I thought it was pretty canny.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 271x186
I would officially push the button that kills all niggers over the button that kills all Muslims.
>>
>>80601873
Things have deteriorated significantly during the past few years along racial divides here. It is going to take a bit of time for non-black America to see the BS for what it is. Red pilled blacks are ahead of the curve on this.
>>
>>80602164

Roger that, I feel fucking threatened. Our whole existence is in danger.
>>
>>80602080

They could literally just vote.

Blacks don't vote. Therefore politicians don't give a shit about them.

Same applies to young voters, see Brexit, where all these dumb young cunts don't vote and then proceed to cry on social media.

This is our generation and I am ashamed of it.

On the other hand, because of the level of retardation in people my age (I'm 27) I come off as smarter in everything I do.
>>
>>80602148
Lincoln had plans to ship them back, but then he died. Shame they didn't fix the problem before it was too late. Living in Houston surrounded by these critters is fucking awful. After Katrina many New Orleans niggers were relocated here which made it even worse than before.
>>
>>80602214

Will it come to a race war? A purge?
>>
File: meme slayer.png (309 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
meme slayer.png
309 KB, 750x1000
>i wasn't born black
>>
They're acting like chimps, no doubt. But isn't the reporter kind of antagonizing them by sticking the microphone in their faces when he clearly isn't going to get an answer from them? Guess it's like sticking your fingers in a monkey cage
>>
>>80602185
Killing all the niggers would take out most of the Muslims any way.

Good call.
>>
>>80598874
>this
I attended multiple majority black public schools. I am not the most intimidating person but I don't look like a push over. I was in many verbal altercations with blacks but they never turned physical although many were very close. I watched many other kids get picked on and jumped. They were either out numbered or no physical threat. Many just didn't realize that mouthing off or looking at a negro the wrong way could entice an altercation.

My broken family moved around a lot and I also had the pleasure of attending majority Hispanic and white schools. I can say from experience that the Hispanic schools seemed more violent than the black but the violence was not out of pure stupidity. I know that doesn't make much sense but that's how it was. The White schools were focused on education and had almost no violence but I experienced the most racism there.

>TLDR NEWS AT 10. BLACKS PREY ON EASY TARGETS!
>>
>>80599471
get off 4chan, dad
>>
>>80602469
>Guess it's like sticking your fingers in a monkey cage

when I was little we went to a small amusement park that had a monkey in a cage that you could walk up to. I started teasing it and he stuck his hand through this door thing that you didn't really notice until he grabbed your hair and tried to pull it out.
>>
>>80602148
they should of took the crops to africas not the africans to the crops.
>>
>>80602357
Probably not, but there's always the chance.

We avoided destroying ourselves in the Cold War, so we should be able to prevent a Race War.

Whatever the outcome, you can bet the Jews will be the only winners.
>>
>>80602469
She could say I'm not here to answer questions and ignore him.
>>
>>80602285
>they could just vote

Also one of the safety measures of "civilization" you see, human being don't respond well to being prisoners, therefore you need to give them the illusion of freedom, voting and "demo"cracy plays a big part in this.

I'm skeptical, but you have fun writing a name in a piece of paper, change the world wooo
>>
>>80602357
I used to think that the people who thought a race war was inevitable were nuts. Now I don't think they're nuts, just off the mark. If we see more cases of nogs shooting whites strictly because they're white, and if that escalates, what you'll see is race skirmishes. Should it get bad enough, a few cases off blacks getting BTFO in the media, plus enough cases of blacks getting BTFO by superior firepower and tactics will stop an actual race war from taking hold across the country.

Seriously, the best thing to do right now is to let BLM show its true colors. We are told that race is not something to look at while at the same time, everything these days is about class and race. We need to break through the conditioning that led to that contradiction, and letting groups like BLM create havoc is the best way to do that.
>>
There are like 15 people there.

REVOLUTION INCOMING
also why does that woman have a microphone when he's like a foot from her.
>>
>>80602678

Yes but I want a race war. Whites will win, and remove every non white element forever.

Imagine the paradise your country could be
>>
>>80601624
Thanks, Jews!
>>
>>80602682
Yup. It is what I would have done had I not been willing to talk to reporters. Then again, if I felt strongly enough to be out like that, protesting, I would want my message to get out. She wasn't very logical.
>>
>>80602564
>but I experienced the most racism there

Get the fuck out of our country you queer.
>>
>>80602734

I agree, the whole thing needs to be kept boiling, we need the heat for a final washing up to liberate ourselves and make it impossible that we ever return to this degenerate status.
>>
>>80602469
>But isn't the reporter kind of antagonizing them

No. glad I cleared that up for you.
>>
>>80602978
I'll leave once I finish fucking your dad faggot.
>>
File: why are you here.jpg (9 KB, 280x187) Image search: [Google]
why are you here.jpg
9 KB, 280x187
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
>>
>>80598750

FOX isn't the same as "Fox News Channel".

the local stations would just be reporting the news straight up. FNC is glamorized commentary shit
>>
>>80602177
What's uncanny to me is the absence of self awareness in niggers like those in the OP. I mean we usually call them chimps as an insult, not a seriously legitimate comparison, but in the OP's video it's easy to observe that they actually are acting like little more than chimps if you just compare that to videos of actual chimps chimping out.

How can they not see this? Why do they think shouting people down, just being louder and more aggressive than them substitutes an actual point or argument?
>>
> yt get out REEEEEEEE
>>
>>80602469
>let me chimp out and physically push and grab you
>waaaaahhhhh don't hover you mic in my face as a do the typical sheboon hairhat lunge forward instead of just taking a step back
>>
>>80603184
>I mean we usually call them chimps as an insult, not a seriously legitimate comparison

Lol

Britain huh

must be nice
>>
what would've life been like if we just kept them in africa i wonder
>>
File: e96.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>80598750
>>
>>80603184
They are called that because of this shit. Why do you think these are called chimpouts?
>>
>>80603260
They still wud be kangz n kweens.
>>
>>80603184
You're assuming they possess those kind of critical thinking skills. The only reason they got as far as they did with this "movement" is because of kikes behind the scenes calling the shots
>>
>>80603260
If there's one thing I could change in history, it would be never bringing these apes to the States in the first place.
>>
>>80601328
(courtney love-ing intensifies)
>>
>>80602564
I went to a nigger middle school. Niggers would copy every answer of my shit. They copied from every angle, there was nothing I could do. At least 5 niggers per class got good grades because of my answers.
>>
>>80603671

how were you not placed in the honor's class if your answers were that good? I went to a black middle school as well but I was placed into the white class.
>>
>>80599589
This x1,000
>>
>>80603671

And you still did not shoot up the school.

Patience of an angel.
>>
>>80603671
That's pretty representative of the entire black experience in America.
>>
These BLM retards confirm why everyone hates niggers.
>>
>>80600413
They don't actually give a shit when other blacks die. Blacks are killing each other every single day and BLM couldn't care less. Blacks kill whites every day and they couldn't care less. Whites kill each other every day and they couldn't care less.

They only care when whites kill blacks because they can use it for their white guilt propaganda.

Their goal? Probably more gibsmedats.
>>
File: 1466354065978.png (43 KB, 486x443) Image search: [Google]
1466354065978.png
43 KB, 486x443
>>80603184
Yeah I've always understood that they are, in comparison to most other races, pitifully simple-minded, violent and irresponsible

but I wasn't aware that the comparison to chimps could be drawn so closely, I mean the only area in OP's video where they are displaying a bit more complexity than timid chimps is in their ability to communicate verbally, and they're not even doing a very good job at that. Otherwise they really do seem to be upright, glorified fucking CHIMPS.

Forgive me yanks, I am but a simple welsh-man who scarcely sees black men in his life.
>>
File: 1466343405642.jpg (335 KB, 1806x1740) Image search: [Google]
1466343405642.jpg
335 KB, 1806x1740
>>80603671
that's when you start making a scene, cuck
>>
>>80603855
Meant for
>>80603320
>>
>>80598039

watch him come back in a moonman getup and deliver brute justice to these chimps
>>
File: notthistime.png (200 KB, 264x438) Image search: [Google]
notthistime.png
200 KB, 264x438
>> Dude's face at 2:08

Give this reporter a raise!
>>
>>80603009
wise words, and well said
>>
why do nigger women think they're being oppressed? it's literally only the men that get shot by police, a nig woman is waaay less likely to be shot than a white man.
>>
>>80603749
I didn't get strait A's in middle school. I got C's and B's, but to a nigger that's genius level.
>>
>>80602080
It seems BLM and antifac tactics don't go any farther than show up cause a scene.
They don't have any clear goals or legislation they're trying to pass.
It's like they're more interested in some kind of power high from experiencing a mob mentality.
Blacks have been using the PC movement for years to manipulate media, politics, & public opinion.
And I think they get off on being able to have everyone jump through hoops to avoid offending them.
>>
>>80597787
BLM agrees
>>
File: DAS WHO U WOR KIN WIT.jpg (42 KB, 509x315) Image search: [Google]
DAS WHO U WOR KIN WIT.jpg
42 KB, 509x315
straight up sounds like a pack of dogs barking
>>
>>80601304

Yeah, exactly this.

A journalist reports the news, but a good journalist gets the news to report themselves.
>>
>>80598960

Groupthink + Low IQ is a recipe for disaster
>>
When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. A knee injury stopped me from doing so, and looking back, I'm actually kind of glad.
I couldn't be a cop in this climate. I'm not sure I would have it in me to not shoot these people.
>>
>>80602080
Interesting theory, sounds plausible I guess.

Do you have any actual evidence to back it up though?

I mean, I don't doubt that BLM is a psyop, but you seem to be saying that some sort of cabal has taken control of the state, and this cabal is what is funding these psyops. I think its a lot more likely that there are a multitude of competing cabals, or actors, with incompatible agendas.
>>
>>80603755
I didn't have a gun in middle school, and I didn't know how to get one.
>>
>>80603855

well now you know. When witnessing an angry black, it is very similar to a chimp attack. it's not really a joke or a meme.

The average black would actually be considered retarded in terms of intelligence, and they get angry much more quickly.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (1020 KB, 4253x3072) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
1020 KB, 4253x3072
>>80604124
>why do nigger women think they're being oppressed?

Because other niggers who have failed at life tell them so. That's about it. No ones oppressing anyone, it's just these "people" are projecting their own failures on to other people and in order to get away with it they make up excuses to stroke their own ego. That basically sums up the whole BLM terrorism movement
>>
>>80597589
IS THAT ZACH?!?!

Why are they doing that to my baby?
>>
>>80597589

>first world country
>>
>>80603855
Let me give you a little perspective bong.

I grew up in a town in Mississippi that is 70% black (that was in 2010, probably more now because of white flight). I was around more of these heathens than most people on this website and this is simply how they act. All the time.

You should see what they do at Walmart, especially on black friday. It is a literal hell hole, with people getting trampled, fights breaking out everywhere. The cops dedicate their entire mobile taskforce unit to Wally world for the entire week of black friday. And I'm talking in a town of under 40,000.

They destroy everything they touch and I am not joking here. Our city was awesome and beautiful 40-50 years ago, but ever since the blacks have flourished and the whites have left, they have destroyed 80% of the city and now the local government is spending MILLIONS trying to keep it from looking like a third world country (they're failing).

Keep in mind this is in a relatively small Mississippi town and that it is happening on even larger scales in virtually every major city in this somewhat great nation.

There is a reason the areas they inhabit are poverty stricken and crime ridden, and I'm here to tell you from seeing it all deteriorate, it has NOTHING to do with evil whitey or the "system".
>>
didn't ghost tell us to dox these BLM terrorists?
>>
test
>>
>>80604124
They're like delusional dumblr sjws. They feel better by fighting imaginary evil white boogeymen and don't care about facts.

What matters is that they can feel brave and righteous no matter how retarded they might act. They probably get off on that shit.
>>
>>80599761

Well fuck them too
>>
>>80604591
More
>>
>>80604124
Read the uni bomber manifesto about liberals. It boils down to being masochists as they choose the method that results in getting shit on and beat down every time.
>>
>>80604578

I mean, he is at a black protest.

It doesn't matter what patch of land they're on, they are a bunch of blacks grouped together and angry.
>>
>>80597589
how the fuck are people supposed to sympathize with them if they can't even articulate why they're there.

they want cops to stop active policing. be more like a fire response. so they can have a taste of what it's like to be white(not have to worry about cops all the time)
>>
>>80597589
TOO LATE BLM

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY GOING TO GET DISMANTLED. THE WORLD IS WAKING UP TO YOU CLONES OF SATAN.

NO MORE DOPPEL GANGERS NO MORE SHEEP

stfu, and debate hoe.
>>
>>80604582
Can you tell us more stories of your home town?
>>
>>80602080
You have to consider the visiblity of their efforts is truly appalling. I'm young. I;ve known about the state of things being in corruption before I was 18. My elders are 400% my age. They feel like emotional children and can't see past their own perspective. Yeah, the elite are hidden to those people, but I genuinely find the elite to be dumb and out in the open. IT wasn't hard to see that a lot of shit that happens logically shouldn't and if these politicians logically can't come to the same conclusions I did then they must inherently be corrupt or dumb, because they have low efficiency with what they choose.
>>
>>80602080

What do you think is the endgame for people behind the curtain?
>>
Black brits aren't like this though, at least the ones I know...

Although I hate the shit Americans export over here and that latches on. Like the BLM protests.
>>
>>80601365
Your rage is understandable. But you conclude in error and underestimate the situation.

The war, if it comes, will be between the two political parties. Close analysis of the first American Civil War demonstrates this fact. It was like all human affairs messy, with blurred lines, but it was Republican v Democrat, with the real interests imperialism v local control. Same shit on the world stage today.

If you fight in the civil war that very well may happen, you will fight alongside Americans who consider their cause just, and who come from all walks of life and backgrounds.

Unless you have frontal lobe damage or another causative factor for low IQ/poor impulse control, it is likely that you will form bonds of brotherhood on the battlefield with men from many races. They will share your values and faith, and kill on your behalf. You will defend them with your life, know one another's intimate secrets, and have private jokes and memories no one outside your unit can ever know. You will be brothers sworn by blood. And you would not be the first rabid and committedly racist Internet satirist to experience this change.

That is why we must stop the idiotic agitation for war. Americans really are exceptional, because our system is so brilliantly designed and managed, despite what revolutionaries say for their own self serving ends. The people may take this government by petition, and failing that, they will try war. On both sides. With total conviction.

The war you seek would destroy the single greatest hegemon in human history. It will destabilize the world if not properly managed by our own leadership and those around the world. Considering who is in those positions right now, the smart bet is continual FUBAR and probably WWIII.

Please calm the fuck down. Everybody just cool out. War isn't the video games we play. It has a smell and a feel most of you mother fuckers do not know and I pray you never do.
>>
>>80602080
couldnt have said it better
>>
File: 1462930226152.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1462930226152.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>80604479
the state is the cabal or rather the state works for the cabal, there are many cabals, and sometimes their interest will clash, but their main goal will and always has been the domination of people, the most valuable resource on the planet. They will always help eachother even though they are rivals, that is what happened during the french revolution, and it is happening now in France again.

There is no proof, no.. not exactly, except the teachings of likeminded individuals who have passed away under the system which reigns today.

You see the prison is there, it is evident in architecture, economy, politics, nations, it's all there, you just have to be willing to see the bars infront of you, no matter how painfull it might be to accept.

If you are interested, then this will point you in the right direction. After that it is up to you to find the way.

Or you can buy my book when I get off my ass and collect my mind, cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDqxgU7CbIw
>>
>>80605326
NWO. A racially homogenous super state. Average IQ would be higher than nigger tier but lower that European. A world of drones just dumb enough not to resist, and not stupid enough to chimp out. All ruled over by a Jewish elite of course.
>>
>>80602469
Are you retarded hes a reporter. We shouldnt have to treat blacks special. They should be held to the same standard as every other human being
>>
>>80603855
https://youtu.be/OUbdgEJDVNI?t=49
this is an isolated tribe in the middle of nowhere on an island and their mannerisms are relevant even to this day.
>>
>>80597589
Holy shit. I commend that man for keeping his cool under that bullshit. Congratulations apes, put another one in for the red pill.
>>
>>80605332

there's no such thing as "black brits". They're Africans which have been placed in your country. the chimpout blind rage behavior and lack of intelligence is biological and common among all blacks- which country they're deposited into won't change that.

She's in her frenzy mode, due to being surrounded by many other of her kind. obviously they are much worse in numbers.
>>
>>80605488

>A world of drones just dumb enough not to resist, and not stupid enough to chimp out.

If they want that, they could've wiped all the other races, leaving only Asians to populate the world and rule over them.
>>
>>80602734
This would be possible if our media was unbiased and didnt have a hidden agenda senpai but were long past that
>>
>>80597589
If he wasn't there most people wouldn't know you are you dumbass nigger.
>>
Have race relations in the US always been this bad? Seems like everything was fine in the early 2000s but took a turn for the worst maybe around Trayvon Martin? Or was it always this bad and I just never realized?
I never grew up thinking blacks were bad / blacks and whites were that different (grew up with MTV shows like Pimp My Ride, The Real World and other stuff with cool blacks), I only started thinking that after the chimpouts in the last couple years.
>>
>>80605062
Okay, I've got a decent one.

I used to smoke weed but I quit about a year ago. I had this guy that I would buy from and I would always meet him at his church (yes he literally had a church, the government will give you free money for it). This guy was loaded had 6 to 10 properties, around 20 cars, I mean total gang banger, but he was cool.

Well he started acting sketchy the more that I bought from him. So one day I dialed him up for some weed and he told me that instead of meeting him over at the church to come to one of his other houses... well I regret that decision.

The first thing I noticed is the plethora of cameras all on the outside of this shotgun shack, but I didn't think a whole lot of it. I knock on the door and this other nog let's me in and when I walk in there are literally 15 dindus piled up in this tiny house watching all those cameras on a 60 inch flat screen. There are guns laying every where and they're obviously illegal because everybody in the room is a felon.

Well, I tell my guy what I want and he goes back to get it. Meanwhile three other niggers try to sell me an assortment of pills and crack but I politely decline. I got out of there as soon as I could and went over to my buddy's to smoke.

We were standing on his back porch smoking and I heard about 15 gunshots in 4 to 5 seconds and they sounded like they were coming from the direction I had just come from. Well I found out a couple of days later that as soon as I left, two guys kicked in the door armed and were going to robbed them and they threw lead all over the neighborhood trying to kill each other.

I didn't go back.
>>
>>80599962
>wallah
>>
>>80605480
Yeah no I completely agree with you. I guess my point of difference what that I don't think BLM was orchestrated to vent anti-state angst. Same with 4chan. I think BLM is just a result of blacks craving power, being egged on by jews craving power.
>>
>>80605688
They lack the means and the stomach for a mass genocide, and (((they))) exert the least power over the Asians.
>>
File: 1466556293636.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1466556293636.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>80601713
underrated
>>
>>80605379
Real talk
War is plan Z. It is a path not supposed to be taken, but only when necessary. We can still save our souls, the souls of our fallen brethren, and our nation from Hell and the infinite abyss that is time. Civil war CAN BE AVOIDED. IT MUST.
>>
>>80605742
Blacks have always been this way they were just more docile. They run primarily on Emotion and group mimicking, in other words, Monkey see Monkey do.
>>
>>80605676
>implying you know anything about the UK
>>
>>80605869
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I also later found out that these dumbass drug dealers actually thought me and my friend were in the KKK. They're just delusional man
>>
>>80605543
>We shouldnt have to treat blacks special. They should be held to the same standard as every other human being

HA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAH AHA AHA HA HA HA

I recently read about some preschool where they told the keepers to let the black kids run around because they come from a different culture.
>>
>>80605543
>They should be held to the same standard as every other human being
Should they? We already know they're lacking in intelligence. Is it moral to treat them equally if we know they are unequal?
>>
>>80605869
Just like the movies!
>>
>>80605985
You are not talking to the people instigating it.
>>
>>80597589
Why are you here?

BIX NOOD BUGGA BUGA MOFUGGA GERT OUT NIGGA BOOGA BIEBO BOBOBOBOOBOB OOGA OOGA

That happends when you make a BLM supremacist think xD.
>>
>>80597589
Why are they so loud and banal? Why is it every one of these terrorists never shut up? Talk talk talk yell yell scream scream repeat the same idiot simplistic phrase over and over with everyone repeating with comical nodding and assent like idiocracy or something you see on natgeo? What is this crap?

Do any of them think this is admirable or worthy of imitation and agreement? No intelligent human thinks this is anything other than time to throw them all in prison, preferably in the middle of the Sahara.
>>
>>80605966
>(((they))) exert the least power over the Asians.

Will Asians be the savior of western civilization?
>>
File: 8754567854.png (6 KB, 329x327) Image search: [Google]
8754567854.png
6 KB, 329x327
>>80598960
>Seriously what the fuck is wrong with black people. Do they have some genetic imbalance in their brain or something?

They have low IQ and also have something called the "warrior gene" which makes them predisposed to aggression, impulsiveness, and violence.
>>
>>80605131
They blatant about it because:

1. They control what the masses see

2. Those of the masses who accidentaly notices will ignore it because of cognitive dissonance, shedding the notion and putting it into the box of conspiracy.

3. Those of the masses who see and understand are few and alone.

4. Those of the masses who see and understand, are not smart enough to pose a threat.

5. Those of the masses who are smart/charismatic enough to pose a threat are co-opted and absorbed into the initiated, if not eliminated.

6. Those who do speak agaínst them will be labeled as insane and put away conveniently or labeled as conspiracy theorists and their opinion discared and ignored.

7. Were it to be that public opinion would turn against them, the citizenry is ridiculously outmatched in most if nto all nations.

8. No one dares stand against them or they are simply too comfortable with easy living with access to food and possibility of reproduction, and endless passive entertainment, vidya/tv- the life of a caged animal.

8. They are rightfully overconfident and have a good estimate on the capabilites of mob mentality and the threshold of comfortability that must be maintained for their property to be compliant.

All in all, nothing short of countless martyrs and countless unselfish sacrifice in blood is needed to usurp this millenia old state and regain humanity.
>>
File: 34503.jpg (143 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
34503.jpg
143 KB, 665x1000
>>80603671
mfw some nigger turned in upside down answers.
>>
>>80606283
That is a true story. That is all they do around here is gang bang and deal drugs. There are a few have decent jobs, must most of the ones who aren't standing on the street corner are working fast food. It is reality.
>>
>>80606216
I'm not even sure how to treat blacks.

If we leave them to their own devices, they show no improvement; if we intervene, little-to-no improvement.

If they could just disappear, that would be great -- save for some, like Sowell.
>>
>>80606283
Huh? That's every town in America. You say we don't need guns...
>>
>>80606286
I would assume so?
>>
>>80602080

The short term is "controlled opposition." You infiltrate and direct the detractors.
>>
>>80606490
I don't think anyone knows what to do with them. It's a problem, and it's only being exacerbated by technology related jobs. Cue Universal basic income.
>>
>>80599962
>wallah

Did you mean to type.. "voilà"?
>>
wish somebody doxxed her
>>
>>80606609
Then what is the point of preaching to the choir?
>>
File: 1468169744493.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1468169744493.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>80606377
Makes them very valuable in modern society.
>>
File: quads.png (138 KB, 645x669) Image search: [Google]
quads.png
138 KB, 645x669
>>80606666
>>
>>80599138
I've always been shocked and dismayed by those photographs, but now I look back and consider the full context of the situation and now I'm thinking perhaps they weren't yelling at the girl so much as they were railing against the approaching tide and what everyone must've at least instinctively known were an insidious agenda and a pack of lies.

But I don't really know. There are many disgusting subhumans of all colors and creeds. We shall see.
>>
>>80606467
Sounds like the white chavs we have here. They can go to school get an education get a good job.

But no, they prefer their petty crime, lining up for the dole, getting addicted to drugs and alcohol, the girls pumping out as many kids as possible for that child tax credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3ldSEavQg
>>
>>80597589
when will these stupid niggers learn
>>
>>80599074
He was standing for his rights- I didn't see anything intentionally provocative, did you?
>>
THANKS LINCOLN
H
A
N
K
S LINCOLN
>>
File: google brainwashing.jpg (147 KB, 1345x1090) Image search: [Google]
google brainwashing.jpg
147 KB, 1345x1090
>>80602080
You are wrong (lying?) about sophistication.
They just push their shit:
1. To the people, who are not yet able to understand morals (i.e. pre 12 y/o, or they just infantilize the people in early education and then work with this personality-affection-development-disorder).
2. Constantly trough all the media. Mass media, movies, music.

If people do not buy into their shit, they just threw another one.

The most sophisticated thing they have today is social media. Where they do not allow "right wing" (i.e. genuine grass root) content to the public, but each month they launch a bandwagon campaign with some copy-pasted #PublicOpinions.

4chan is not an anger outlet. It`s a community, that is not filtering content (not because they do not want to, but because they cant find a way). For now there is only astroturfing about >muh nationalistic Socialism did nothing wrong (aka marginalizing ideology).
>>
>>80601304
the niggers proved everyone's point without even trying
>>
File: 1468018925661.jpg (94 KB, 826x700) Image search: [Google]
1468018925661.jpg
94 KB, 826x700
>>80602080
We know.
>>
File: Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
>>80597589
When ever there is a chimp-out I always watch this video it makes me smile a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ
>>
>>80607060
This is the measured response. Its just not as fun to eat.
>>
File: 1460597310047.jpg (22 KB, 447x352) Image search: [Google]
1460597310047.jpg
22 KB, 447x352
>>80597589

>Why are you here? What do you want?

>GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>WE SHOULD KNOCK HIS ASS OUT
>WHAT KIND OF JOURNALISM IS THIS

Translation: We don't know what we want, we just want to start shit.
>>
>>80607060
why are you sober, Ivan
>>
File: 160849_b.jpg (63 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
160849_b.jpg
63 KB, 800x800
>>80603671
>mfw i never let any niggers copy my answers
>>
>>80606377
>"warrior gene"

It's called testosterone and they have more of it. That's the reason it's so easy for black men to get in shape and why at just 11 years old they'll have huge delts.
>>
>>80597589
I found it hilarious how after they told this guy to fuck off these idiots were complaining about why the "big news" media wasn't reporting their event.
>>
>>80597589

Wow. That beautiful african goddess repelled that white man with nothing but her graceful aura. She peaceful focused her powers for good to knock the evil white man back to protect her people. The woman. Look at her, standing there full of confidence grace and beauty. The white man was there to stir up violence but his smuggitity immediately turned to fear when he felt the power eminating from the black goddess, you can see it in his face and his actions when he was forced to see cover behind the police. This is what our beautiful and graceful queens are capable of. Stay woke everyone, its gonna be a wild ride!
>>
File: 1447426009040.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447426009040.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1280
>>80607241
>>
>>80607359
Heh
>>
>>80600612

>AY YO KNOCK HIS ASS OUT
>>
>>80607554

They want media outlets to parrot their narrative. When they question them you get this.
>>
>President is a Black
>Blacks are oppressed in America
>Even some white people believe this too

Why are Americans so stupid?
>>
>>80607547
>>80606377
It's actually the MAOA 2R allele
educate yourselves
>>
>>80607198
yeah, I'm sure but the newfriends might not.

I was trying to answer what those people seemed to be confused about.

>>80607060
>You are wrong (lying?) about sophistication.

You've lost me, your accusations are too ambiguous for me to form a coherent and relevant response.

>1. To the people, who are not yet able to understand morals (i.e. pre 12 y/o, or they just infantilize the people in early education and then work with this personality-affection-development-disorder).
2. Constantly trough all the media. Mass media, movies, music.

Correct, the web is quite comprehensive.
>>
>>80607359
In Russia only mudslime regions drink less, than Moscow. And mudslimes forge their statistics to look better, that I am.
>>
>>80607738
Good job you can read the pic posted.
>>
File: 1442103487649.gif (236 KB, 227x100) Image search: [Google]
1442103487649.gif
236 KB, 227x100
>>80606420
Same person, Whats funny is they actually copied that test you have to pass to go onto the next grade, I forget what its called, but the questions are all in a different order so they probably got every answer wrong.
>mfw
>>
>>80606414
They are blatant because they can be, and because of hubris and their sadistic nature.
>>
>>80600413

They don't, they just can't stand authority or laws because it gets in the way of them doing whatever they want whenever they want.
>>
>>80600413
Crabs in a bucket etc.
>>
>>80606414
Swedebro is on point.

These people are scientists. A good while ago they even figured the perfect amount of taxation that people will accept before getting uppity. People seem to not understand just how smart these fuckers are, in their eyes they are on a different level of evolution.
>>
>>80598039
*enviable
>>
>>80597787

what about animal rights?

where is PETA?
>>
>>80597589
>https://vid.me/CHx4
>>80597589

Uh the dude was threatened several times and they were touching his property, why didn't the cuckfuck call the police? Could have had some more dead niggers possibly!
>>
File: ..png (506 KB, 670x352) Image search: [Google]
..png
506 KB, 670x352
>>80606354
the asians have their own ((they))

so no
>>
>>80597589
>black people protesting rather than increasing their own IQ by raising children properly and not committing any crimes
I feel pain for those single black guys out there that are truly giving effort into improving themselves.
>>
>>80598039
>>80598253

he is no budda. I can see it bothers him, but he is holding it in.

Just like Ze Germans before the death camps.
>>
>>80608687
Still admire him, i would have gone down with a few black broken noses and me probably dead.
>>
>>80597589
A really kick-ass podcast on the subject, with Richard Spencer and the guy from 'Stuff Black People Don't Like' - they think shit is serious:

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/2016/7/10/you-say-you-want-a-revolution-podcast
>>
>>80608628

I don't think we have. Maybe you can point them out if you know who (((they))) are?
>>
>>80602185

It IS easier to solve one problem at a time.
>>
>>80608555
the easiest way for the police to help that guy would be to tell him to leave. the police wont drop what they are doing to be that one guy security
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.