[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Jews hate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Chosen-People.jpg (176 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chosen-People.jpg
176 KB, 1536x1024
Why do the Jews hate us?
>>
>>80597111
Because we aren't Jews
>>
because they are satan
>>
>>80597111

Hmm lets see we've been persecuting them ever since they've existed. Mainly because they're good at getting rich using dirty tactics
>>
>>80597429
>we
I haven't done anything, neither have you, nor has anyone you ever knew. Why punish us for the actions of our ancestors?
>>
>>80597626
Your perception of morality and concepts of fairness are different from the Jewish school of thought. In their mind they are gods chosen people who have divine authority to have dominion over gentiles. In this case people are either born Jewish or they are born servants.
>>
>>80597111
Because goyim smell bad

t. Illuminati Jew
>>
>>80597111
>Person A has a problem with Person B.
>Realize there's 2 sides of the story and both could be wrong.
>Person A continues to have problems with Persons C, D, E, and F.
>Realize Person A loves drama

Jews have had problems with everyone:
-Egyptians
-Romans
-Greeks
-Russians
-Arabs
-now Americans

Can't be a coincidence anon.
>>
File: 01_bismarck_denkmal_hamburg.jpg (29 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
01_bismarck_denkmal_hamburg.jpg
29 KB, 263x350
>>80597111

Because during the Holocaust they were forced to work for free- Hitler was trying to teach them that usury, greed, and predatory lending and banking practices were a cancer to any free, happy, and productive society-
>They even had to remove their gold teeth because they would have done so themselves since their greed was stronger than any pair of pliers.

The Germans were trying to build a future Europa, they developed work camps that revolved around craftsman ship and creativity- they were making furniture, clocks, theatre programs, and those ovens were used for baking bread lol-
Of course the entire program was worse than any physical pain or torture for the Jew
"Your work will set you free" was an understatement.
The world of inequality and debt slavery we have today is what the Germans were trying to avoid- the Allies lost unfortunately- our entire failed system is a testament to that.
>>
>>80597111
>>80597871
This. Religion is at the core of it. Being God's Chosen makes you the player controlled character in an RPG. Their arrogance makes them make claims on things that do not belong to them. They're made to memorize this in their synagogues at a very young age.
>>
File: 328.jpg (46 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
328.jpg
46 KB, 680x505
>>80598752

Research the history and acquisition of Cleopatra's Needle in central park nyc- and it's twin in london- history is a bitch but she is an honest one-

If there is any doubt about my claims ask yourself why it's always so easy to spot the Jew every single time- they always have to take credit for everything- the concept of being anonymous is one that must kill them on the inside- this is also why they hate this place.

Their greed has spoiled much of our great earth and will not end until we refuse to play their game- they run the courts, the banks, the media, our schools, everything. Everything except our minds unless you allow them to- it is time for us to reject their system as the poison to life and liberty that it is-
I do it every single day and i'm not going to stop, I advise you all to join me because we can make a difference one by one-
It's not too late to turn the tide fellow anons- just remember one of the greatest memes to ever be birthed from this board-

" He does it for free"-

> This kills the Jew-
>>
>>80599687
the only thing kikes hate more than an anonymous anti-Semite is a renowned anti-Semite
>>
>>80597871
the cause of almost all wars were the different religions . see the history of the world .
>>
File: IMG_20160624_092200457.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_092200457.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80599900

They also hate breakaway societies that go against their own foundation of greed and failure-
I'm building one right now for any that want to join, I'm not going to stop, prison will only make me stronger and death will only make me a martyr-
There is a better way of life for one and all if they actually want to live-

It is not my place on this earth to enjoy and relax- I have a job to do. This world belongs to all of us, not just some of them. We will not fail. Our success will come by way of their failure, not by bullet-

It's time anons- it is our time.
>>
because of some goofy desert religion
>>
File: 1467429805884.jpg (192 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1467429805884.jpg
192 KB, 500x488
>>80602057

It's because of greed. Not all Jews are greedy, almost all people nowadays are however- anybody that has been usurped will surely usurp another and the results are memetic- and also poisonous-
>>
>>80597871
That sounds like most Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>80602506
only jews rule the world though
>>
>>80597111
They don't.They just benefit from it.
Also this:>>80597951
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.