[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S NOT HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: euro_2027232c.jpg (34 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
euro_2027232c.jpg
34 KB, 460x287
If you really believe that dollar or euro could experience hyperinflation and/or get destroyed in our lifetime, get the fuck out of this board. Seriously, all this talk about some upcoming collapse that will shock the whole world? It's just entertainment. Doomsday scenarios sell and they are also useful for keeping the sheeple in line.

They control everything. They don't want it to collapse, so it won't. US could fucking double its debt and nothing would happen. No apocalypse. Nothing. Sure, some investors might jump off a building and a few truckers might get laid off, but that's about it.

Get a grip happening fags. Go outside and take in the sun. Play with your dog. Have fun with your friends. Live.
>>
too bad i have no friends
ill just play with myself
>>
>>80597093
>Debate this happening/collapse
EMP
>have you seen us cities when EBT goes out?
>>
>>80598432
EMP?
>>
>>80597093
Okay finland. Lucky for us you know everything about money.
>doesnt know the debt situation
Lololololololololol suuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Nothing will happen goys, money is forever, nothing wont ever collapse, Europe will stay together forever, America has all the wealth in the world and no big banks draining it or anything.
>people really believe everything is fine.
I dont understand you people. Do you choose to look the other way or is it like literally being blind?
>>
File: 1467128276332.png (263 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1467128276332.png
263 KB, 600x797
>>80597093
Euro has been working so fine in the first 10 years I'm sure it will continue for another 50.
>>
>>80600466
I was a happening fag myself. I got hyped so many times and every time I was disappointed. At some point, I decided to read about stuff myself and saw how things really are. Needless to say, happenings aren't going to happen.
>>
>>80597841
This
>>
>>80600276
Erect-Masterrace(black)-Penis
>>
>>80600870
So, what are the facts? How will southern European recover within the Euro?
>>
>>80600870
Everytime someone talks about the happening, it seems and feels as if they are saying:
>Hey! The world hasnt collapsed yet!
>This isnt fallout 4?!
>this isnt the last of us?
The collapse will take months, years and we have been living the collapse for a while now.
Never get hyped up because nobody in here really knows when its going down, but it IS going down. You know why? Because it literally has to.
If I promise you 5 bucks and I keep promising you 5 bucks, eventually you want your money. But there is no money, thus either you or me, but someone's in trouble.
Now do a little research about the banks, especially the 'too big to fail' banks, together they have more debt than what.. the entire world?
If one of them falls, they all will fall.
>but the government wont let it happen!
The government has been allowing it to happen for years.
-
Why exactly do you think you are eating poison?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.