[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POSSIBLE SANDERS-HILLARY ENDORSMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 782387389121321.jpg (196 KB, 694x632) Image search: [Google]
782387389121321.jpg
196 KB, 694x632
>SANDERS TO JOIN HILLARY FOR UPCOMING RALLY

Bernie Sanders will join Hillary Clinton on Tuesday for a rally in New Hampshire, Clinton's campaign announced Monday.

>Sanders will campaign with Clinton at a high school in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, at 11 a.m. Tuesday, less than two weeks before the party's convention begins in Philadelphia.

The Vermont senator's campaign announced his participation minutes after the Clinton team's email hit inboxes, with both announcements sharing the same language that the two former primary rivals will "discuss their commitment to building an America that is stronger together and an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/bernie-sanders-clinton-new-hampshire-225349

---
so...he was a inside shill all along? and how will this affect Trump?
>>
JUST
>>
Kek is he going to show off his locked cuck lil penis?
>>
>>80594613
AHAHAHAHA A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL

GOTTA GET THOSE COMMON CORE CONSTITUENTS
>>
>>80594863
School's out for summer dumbass
>>
File: bernouts betrayed.jpg (245 KB, 964x710) Image search: [Google]
bernouts betrayed.jpg
245 KB, 964x710
/S4P is NOT happy

the young turkroaches on full damage control now, shilling for hillary

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwtKb4MV88
>>
File: 1468051334478.png (1 MB, 1421x896) Image search: [Google]
1468051334478.png
1 MB, 1421x896
>>
>>80594613
He's was always a Hillary Clinton shill. His job was to lure in the young dumb ones who never took part in an election before and hand them over to Hillary. And to think of all the donations those kids forked over to him, this cuckface is a fucking crook.
>>
>>80594613
will his supporters turn on him?

If he supports her, he will have lost all credibility and thus his career.
>>
>>80595407
This
>>
He was part of everything she did all along. Sad!
>>
>>80594613
Oh my gosh. Noone could have seen this coming. It's not like we have been saying this for months and Redditors didn't listen. I hope they don't get a cent back.
>>
>>80595001
Not for D voters
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.