[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of the United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: America-2014.png (75 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
America-2014.png
75 KB, 800x502
anyone else believe that the US will be just as bad as Mexico in a decade or two?
>>
>>80592389
Mhm, especially if Trump wins.

I like him and all, but he's not the savior to the white race like everyone thinks he is. He's the chaos candidate, but maybe that's what we need right? We'll see
>>
>>80592478
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>80592389
That's what the wall is for.
>>
>>80592389

Itll probably be more like brazil
>>
>>80592528
At least I'm not a delusional faggot
>>
>>80592389
some cities already are
>>
>>80594329
if it continues to get worse do you think richer cities will seek independence.
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 200x200
another fucking mexico thread....
>>
As in a corrupt, failed, poor narco state run by cartels? No, we'll have Hillary and a bunch of our own problems Im sure
>>
>>80592389
It will take at least 100 years for the US to be "just as bad as Mexico". But yea, it's heading in that direction pretty quickly.
>>
>>80595882
Your country is shit, DEAL WITH IT YOU IRRESPONSIBLE BEANER.
>>
>>80592389
It already is ; I hope the texans will try and depart soon enough
>>
>>80595882
Everyone in your retarded country is irresponsible and or flat out retarded, it's every citizens civic duty to make sure the country you live in is WORTH living in. But you don't do that do you? Nope, Mexicans just do what beaners do which is (in most cases) praying to Santa Maria and sitting on your ass with a cerveza pretending that you "work hard". You don't deserve to move into our sovereign lands and yet you call Trump a racist for pointing this out, you fucking disgust me.
>>
>>80596707
I hope we do too, fuck the rest of this country. We are the only state in the damn union worth half a shit.
>>
>>80595882
Gee, I wonder why? Enjoy your narco playland.
>>
>>80596605
>But yea, it's heading in that direction pretty quickly.

You really need to travel the world a bit. Or at least cross the border.

America is doing fine. The whole world is learning how to cope with globalization, as are we, but no matter where you live in America, your electricity will work today, your water will be clean, and your sewage disposal system will function. You will have access to more than one grocery store stocked with numerous choices for every product imaginable.

I could go on, but you get the idea.
>>
Dude have you ever been to Mexico? The only place that is like Mexico is probably Detroit
>>
>>80592695
You know how Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart?
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

VOTE Hillary Rodham Clinton AND enjoy diversity and immigrant
>>
>>80597096
tell the people in flint there water is clean
>>
File: maga(EvfWquH).jpg (278 KB, 853x576) Image search: [Google]
maga(EvfWquH).jpg
278 KB, 853x576
>>80592389
>just as bad as Mexico in a decade or tw
in many parts of the shit-hole, it already is
>>
>>80597224
This. There's even a part of Detroit called "Mexican town"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.