[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cowspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: images(2).jpg (16 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
16 KB, 294x171
Did any of you watch this?

What did you think about it, it made me feel uneasy about my eating habits.
>>
wtf i hate meat now
>>
>>80590921
*kisses u*
how about dark meat...?
*runs feet down to yours*
>>
>>80589701
Needs Brazzers logo and Canadian flag
>>
>>80591341
*moos*
>>
>>80591483
my fucking sides my man
>>
>>80589701
>Did any of you watch this?
No. Is it one of those documentaries where they show that meat is ACTUALLY made of dead animals, rather than harvested from trees? Or rather one where they point out how much water cows drink and how much they fart?
>What did you think about it, it made me feel uneasy about my eating habits.
Why? You live in the Netherlands, which means you're more or less forced to buy at least somewhat sustainable products.
>>
>>80591472
HAHAH
>>
Started out with a good message (although inaccurate numbers on many of the statistics).
Then it degenerated into veganism propaganda, what a shame.
>>
why are so many documentaries liberal?
>>
>>80589701
Vegan here.
>They should have called it Causchwitz
>>
>>80592015
Its about cow farts and how its destroying the earth.

Even the "sustainable" stuff you buy here is not sustainable.

You cannot produce meat on this scale in a sustainable manner.
>>
>>80593064
>Its about cow farts and how its destroying the earth.

hahaha
>>
>>80595139

?
>>
>>80592337
because conservative have no reason to criticize anything that's part of the profit machine
>>
>>80591483
>muh
>sides
>>
>>80589701
I recommend Food Inc. documentary over this.

It's not a bad documentary, just didn't like the blatant pro veganism bullshit in it. Many vegans claim that we should stop eating meat altogether to save the planet when the consensus is actually that we should eat LESS meat.

Mass producing plant based food may not be as bad as mass producing animal based food. But that doesn't mean it's good or efficient. Going Vegan wont stop farmers from using potentially destructive chemical heavy farming practices and unhealthy GMO's. For example scientists just recently found out that Glyphosat causes cancer that's commonly used on farms.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100401101521.htm
>>
>>80597929
>I recommend Food Inc. documentary over this.
Food Inc. is utter bullshit too and any farmer or rancher could tell you that. It solely documents factory farms that the animals will experience for less than a year before slaughter, if at all, and passes it off as the entirety of the meat industry. The only documentary I ever watched about food that wasn't biased horsehockey was one about fruit on Netflix.

t. Cattle Rancher
>>
>>80598262
Sorry I find the documentary along with it's facts, claims, arguments and opinions far more reliable than words of anonymous "cattle rancher" with anecdotal evidence.

You can be a shill from Monsanto for all I know.
>>
>>80589701
All living things are have a conscience. Nothing special about animals. Eat away.
>>
>>80599356
Whatever helps you sleep at night. The simple fact that any ag science program doesn't take the film seriously and the reality of the sheer amount of criticism the film gets by agricultural associations should evidence enough that your opinion and their "facts" and claims are shit.

>You can be a shill from Monsanto for all I know.
As could you, but c'est la vie.
>>
>>80597929
>unhealthy GMO
You still believe this meme?
>>
File: IMAG0002.jpg (3 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0002.jpg
3 MB, 4208x2368
>>80591472

My sides freedom bro.
>>
>>80597929

Ill check it out, thanks anon.
>>
>>80599640

Its not about the animals its about the industry thats destroying the environment
>>
File: oc234.png (148 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
oc234.png
148 KB, 294x171
>>80589701
>>80591472
>>80592103
>>
>>80599878
>The simple fact that any ag science program doesn't take the film seriously.

Maybe "science programs" funded through questionable means or linked to private corporations.

>>80600041
No I said Unhealthy GMO's
I am not claiming that all Genetic modifications are bad, it's possible that through research we might actually find ways to make food healthier.

I just don't trust private corporations like Monsanto to handle or own the results of said research. It should be handed by publicly funded research institutions, universities and corporations and the technology provided to the agriculture industry after proper unbiased testing.

Private corporations solely exists to make profit and please their share holders, they have no real interest in health of their consumers. Sure they need to keep their consumers happy and provide affordable food that tastes good and doesn't kill their consumers within days from consumption, but they could care less about the long term effects as long as it doesn't interfere with their profits.

I hope Europe keeps it's strict food regulations so we can get some proper data on how much GMO's actually affect our health.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.