[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a point in living if you're a sub 8/10 male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1070x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1070x666
Is there a point in living if you're a sub 8/10 male?
>>
There are still saracens to kill
>>
>>80589542
dont push yourself

make peace with who you are and stop giving a fuck

you seem more like a women than a men

complaining and shit

stfu nigga

stop giving a fuck
>>
That pics stupid. Yes men have to work harder, but that's good because it means we have plenty of opportunities to increase our attractiveness. Even an ugly dude can become attractive if he works on his body, is well groomed, and successful. Ugly women are fucked no matter what.
>>
Eat realitavely well, exercise, don't be a total fucking pleb in public, and you're already better than 70% of people.

You have to shift your focus though. If you want to be a ripped, successful dude then go make it. If you want to be a fat NEET, accept that is what you willed yourself to be. Even a fat nerd who is real with himself is better than a whiny bitch.
>>
>>80589561
Means fuck all if they have all their barracks producing mamelukes simultaneously
>>
>>80589542
git good
>>
>>80589542
At some point you gotta ask yourself, "Is the fucking you're getting worth the fucking you're getting?

Get annoyed by some dumb ugly bitch who's easy to fuck or get annoyed by some smart hot bitch who doesn't know wtf she's doing in the sack.

Then there's the dumb hot bitch who only knows how to fuck.

I'm so angry at my penis. It is completely worthless.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>80589714

>this is what betas actually believe
>>
>>80590660

>Then there's the dumb hot bitch who only knows how to fuck.

The best kind. Fuck and move on.
>>
>>80589542
survival of the fittest, work on that karma
>>
>>80590988
No condom feels better so...

Get AIDS or deal with her bullshit...

That's the catch with dumb hot bitches.
>>
>>80590563
>barracks
>mameluke

Just go Teutonic, Max out your monastery, Calvary and infantry in the blacksmith and DEUS VULT once you get a couple trebuchets

30 paladins
30 champions
30 Teutonic knights
30 pikemen
10 monks
10 trey trey
6 Ongers
12 scorpion

>convert ALL the heathens!
>woolooloo buildings too!
>level everything in a glorious suicide raid for Jesus!
>Target all means of production!
>kill all villagers!
>kill all animals!
>siege the trees!

God damn I miss making the white man great again.
>>
>>80590988
>found one
>on depo
>can cum inside

I never want to put a condom on my cock again. Bitch wants sex she can take a shot and hope she can have kids after its over
>>
>>80590660
>I'm so angry at my penis. It is completely worthless.
This is a feeling I know well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.