[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse con man on youtube than this guy? >Talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
Is there a worse con man on youtube than this guy?
>Talks shit about environmentalists (justifiably)
>Ran Caribou Systems Corporation with his brother, a Toronto-based provider of environmental database software.
>>
>>80587902
>Condemns insider trading and conning people out of money
>Sells the stock of said company to employees without telling them the stock is worthless, takes a huge settlement when the company falls apart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmOLTfEjL0
>Says freedomainradio is non profit then says its a business and only asks for 50 cents then makes fun of viewers who make small donations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrC4gArhVrA
>>
>>80587949
>Tells viewers not to vote and that voting is immoral and to let the system fall apart so they can come behind and say "I told you so"
>Now that it's completely obvious that didn't work and Trump being the last hope to stop complete breakdown omits that he told everyone not to vote, blames his viewers for allowing the democrats into office implies heavily to vote Trump
>Lives in canada and refuses to talk canadian issues
>Claims to have 7k in server costs
>Complains about painful overhead
>Refuses to monitize his youtube despite this
>Claims to have to support a staff on little income
>Wants 125k a day (each viewer donating 50 cents per video)
>Refuses to reveal how much he makes in donations
>His bitcoin wallet has (Had now, probably) $651 bitcoins valued at about 500 each (Lol $350k)
>His wife is a psychologist, assumed income is 6 figures
>Almost gets her fired for 1. Listening in on patient's 2. Telling them to "Defoo" 3. Causing driving one to suicide because they defooed their entire social circle at his direction (has happened to many young people)
>Has suggested that one viewer quits school but gives the tuition money his father gives him to freedomain radio because it's an "education"
>Tells people not to use their children but uses his daughter as guilt leverage for donations many many times
Basically this guy is an oppourtunist who changes his narrative and opinions to reflect his donation base. Good luck getting on the show without the minimal fee
>>
>>80587902
Michael Voris comes to mind.
>>
>>80588016
Equal to cult leaders at best then
>>
>>80587902
Cult leader.
>>
>>80587902
>>80587949
>>80587987
So none of his evil shit works unless you're a retard? I see how this may concern you.
I just listen to his videos because they're good.
>>
>>80587902
ITT: /pol/ finally starts making sense about this asshole.
>>
You can listen to his shows, there is no point in depriving yourself of valuable info that you may gain. Just don't support him financially.
>>
I care only about the message in his videos, what he does in his private life doesn't interest me
>>
>>80591796
Do you know what's incredibly hilarious about "Not an argument"? It isn't an argument.
>>
>>80587902
Making money on inefficiencies in the market, whatever their cause may be, is the very essence of capitalism.
>>
File: 1458925864704.jpg (130 KB, 438x723) Image search: [Google]
1458925864704.jpg
130 KB, 438x723
>>80591880
Not an argument
>>
To be honest, fampai.

So long as Molymeme makes videos based on facts and provides sources to fact check then I don't care about his past or his hypocrisy.
>>
>>80592424
Facts don't change, if he can say voting is violence is one month but another it's ok he's not posting fact
>>
*** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ *** DEAR MODS: PLEASE STOP THE BLATANT DAILY PROMOTION OF YOUTUBE "CELEBRITIES" ON OUR BELOVED /POL/ ***
>>
>>80587902
Has experience with group
Talks about group
> But if you only got to know them anon, your opinion would change.
>>
>>80594209
>I can't read
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.