[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>random Nigerian refugee gets murdered in Italy >makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1311x1322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1311x1322
>random Nigerian refugee gets murdered in Italy
>makes the news in GERMANY
>newspapers write huge essays on victim and the tragedy of it all
>fled from Boko Haram to be murdered by racist white folks

>meanwhile immigrant crime reporting is actively suppressed
>European victims of immigrant crime are left alone
>mention anything you da racist

This is some dystopia tier kind of shit happening. When I open normiebook I literally have 5 articles telling me how racist whites are and how beautiful and tragic refugees are.
>>
>>80587897
>fled from Boko Haram to be murdered by racist white folks
>implying we Italians are white
kek
>>
File: 1777800.jpg (11 KB, 169x200) Image search: [Google]
1777800.jpg
11 KB, 169x200
>>80587897
oh well...
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>
>>80587966
Done did yourself there
>>
>>80587897
>Germany
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.
>>
File: 1464535226539.jpg (50 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1464535226539.jpg
50 KB, 500x498
>>80587897
The White-hating hypocrites are trying to drive us INSANE!
>>
>>80587897
We just changed one total war for another.
Instead of dying in the ditches we are 24/7 hammered with propaganda from absolutely all sides.
>>
>>80587897
We wuz refugees and shiet
>>
move to rural area, literally noone here I know supports mass immigration.
>>
>>80588326

This is tasty as dicks.
>>
File: 1468106261372.jpg (263 KB, 1280x770) Image search: [Google]
1468106261372.jpg
263 KB, 1280x770
>>80588348
at least you can take solace in knowing that the aryan sons of Eastern Europe will carry the torch that you failed to set alight, brother
>>
>>80588517
I sure hope you do, Not-Romania.
Germany will have to undergo a bit of pupation and disappear from international politics to fix its own shit.
>>
>>80587897
Our papers spent the last 3 days telling how this poor soul got killed by racism and his wife wants to be a doctor
While on the Dallas matter the titles were about "yeah but, you see, when black people do it it's because oppression"

The American desease is spreading fast

Anyhow about the black guy killed in Italy it went more or less like this:
>walking down the streets
>some idiots call his wife a monkey and insult them
>he reacts, takes a pole from the street and attacks the white idiots
>the white idiots defend themselves
>the black guy gets a punch, falls and hit his head on the ground. Then dies
>>
>>80588469
So what? They still get stuffed with refugees. I just visited my grandma in a 16k souls town and it was full of headscarfs and little Middle Eastern babies. None of my relatives there supports it either, but it happens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.