[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you actually trying to redpill people outside of the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456098414966.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1456098414966.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
are you actually trying to redpill people outside of the internet ?

tell me about some argumentative encounters with bluepilled people
>>
>>80587094
I haven't had a conversation with another person irl in almost 2 years
>>
No this is all lies
>>
When you finally do manage to break through their brainwash they usually just get frustrated and angry at you for trying to talk about it. They know you were right all along, but even when they finally start to get it the best you can get out of them is an exasperated "What do you want me to do about it?", or "What can I do about it?". They suffer from what is termed the psychological condition of "Learned Helplessness". They just want to go back to television land so they don't have to think. They end up resenting you for disturbing their blissful ignorance.
>>
>>80587094
I tried it a couple of times but failed. As soon as you challenge their knowledge they gathered from watching TV people just dont talk to you and silence themselfes or change the topic to something low level like what games they play or what books they read.

You (or at least me) simply cant directly challenge those views.
>>
>>80587460
Oh, and forget to redpill women. The appeal to emotion is far to big to do so. You certainly can't argue with emotion.
>>
File: big-trouble-in-little-china[2].jpg (46 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
big-trouble-in-little-china[2].jpg
46 KB, 330x500
Nah. I keep a very select few friends, and spend most of my time with one or two trusted family members.
Otherwise I keep to myself. I'd rather be lonely then argue mentally ill degenerates.
>>
I tried talking to my mother about how Malcolm X wanted segregation as the answer for racial problems. First she denied he wanted that and when i backed it up with research i did on him she said she was "worried" i did research on him. In other words she would prefer i just only listen to what beyonce and the BBC news tells me about the issues.
>>
>>80587241
This. Casual small talk only, even with my family.
>>
File: 1436462645481.png (92 KB, 321x356) Image search: [Google]
1436462645481.png
92 KB, 321x356
>>80587094
I'm slowly turning my usually apolitical parents into nigger-hating right-wingers.

All of my friends live 2000 miles away, but I hope they at least see what I post on Jewbook.
>>
>>80587618
>She is probably worried you are a social outcast neet and will live with her till the day she dies.
Who else would care what malcolm X did in your place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.