[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are celts such massive cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 650x488
>love communism
>Islamist sympathizers
>globalist shills
>Scotland allows tumblr aged faggots to vote
>#RefugeesWelcome :^)
>celt landowners largely responsible for importing African wildlife to America
>>
>>80585987
Sounds to me like you're just talking about Scotland. I'm Cornish. We were pro-Brexit, hate Muslims, dislike Londoners let alone anyone from outside England, and the rest of the shit you posted has literally nothing to do with Cornwall.
>>
>>80586921
You fucking inbred.
>>
>>80587092
You fucking paki.
>>
>>80587142
Aryan master race actually, enjoy having webbed feet and banging your sister on a weekly basis, degenerate fuck.
>>
>>80585987
Peidiwch â sarhau fy ngwlad.
Cymru yn iawn. Felly mae Ynys Manaw, Iwerddon a Chernyw.
Rwyf wedi ymweld â Brittany. Mae'r iaith yn debyg i'r Gymraeg, ond maent yn bennaf yn siarad Ffrangeg.
>>
File: 1466749727132.gif (500 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
1466749727132.gif
500 KB, 215x219
>>80585987
>Scots
>Irish
>Celts

When was the last time people of this board read something about ancient history?
>>
File: 478956177.jpg (255 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
478956177.jpg
255 KB, 594x395
>>80587452
What kind of Aryan, this kind? I'll take a packet of fags, Gurdip.
>>
>>80587486
That would require research and intelligence
>>
File: 1452638020578.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452638020578.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>80585987
Nah, the Welsh saved Brexit.
>>
>>80587486
what fresh autism is this
>>
>>80587906
My dad is Welsh voted to leave. I imagine he was pretty pleased.
>>
>>80585987
>>80586792 (OP)
>USA
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.
>>
>>80588439
que?
Is this new pasta nobody told me about?
>>
>>80588439
Yeah nigger what up
>>
File: 1465844785252.jpg (33 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
1465844785252.jpg
33 KB, 353x439
>>80585987
>implying all western countries arent cucked

Come on now anon, dont throw stones at glass houses. Keep them for the day of the rope.
>>
File: Celtic_Tribes.png (250 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
Celtic_Tribes.png
250 KB, 600x438
>>80588155
>>
>>80588155
Its called knowledge my less informed slavic friend

The only place which can be more or less be called as celtic is brittany or wales at some degree
>>
>>80587486
Exactly. Celtic was a culture that came from Hungary and eventually was adapted by most of Northern Europe. It's not a race. Genetically the Irish aren't much different than the English at this point. Though, the Irish are much better looking.
>>
>>80592851
It's just that Scotland and Ireland etc. still have some traces of the Celtic culture. Which is arguably the true culture of Europe. One that hopefully makes a comeback in a new and more prideful Europe.

Eventually, (and unfortunately) the penis and Pakistani loving culture of the English took over.
>>
>>80585987
Same happens in my country, also:
>Terrorist
>Terrorist supporters
>Tribalist but also globalist
>Leftards as hell

I love celtic culture, but I hate celtic people.
>>
>>80598080
There is no such thing as Celtic People.
>>
>>80585987
Don't include the Isle of Man, it is based and nothing like those other cucked areas.
>>
They were even cucks back in the ancient times. Literally hippies.

>Matriarchal societies
>Sex "magic"
>Demonic rituals
>Dirty people
>Dyed hair like SJWs
>Bestiality
>Claim oppression, yet were "gibs me dat"

And today, every Irish woman I've met was a massive Wiccan feminist with an odd obsession over gorean bdsm and wolves.
>>
>>80598080
Spain:
Per Capita GDP: $29,863
Tax rate of 47%
Youth unemployment: 45.3%

Ireland:
Per Capita GDP: $50,503
Tax rate of 40%
Youth unemployment: 15%
>>
>>80599279
>Denigrating actual European culture.
>believes in some Jewish desert fable

Every fucking time with Limeys. Nigel's are the worst people in Europe.
>>
>>80599891
rekt
>>
>>80585987
>>celt landowners largely responsible for importing African wildlife to America

No that was the Jews

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html
>>
>>80598080
Celtic is a culture, not a race.

Also, Ireland crushes Spain in so many rankings and metrics it's not even a fair fight. So piss off Sanchez.
>>
>>80585987
nice ramblings faggot but ireland is 95% white
has the second highest gdp n Europe
we have plenty of racist attacks
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/i-was-told-no-black-people-allowed-south-african-students-refused-entry-to-dublin-pub-34779589.html
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/three-roma-families-evacuated-from-home-as-200strong-mob-protests-outside-30694388.html
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/next-time-they-will-kill-us-family-to-leave-ireland-after-vicious-racis
-attack-34696995.html
also
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.