[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The west reaps what it sows.You will continute to die. You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16
The west reaps what it sows.You will continute to die. You will continute to getting blow up.And only response your "fascists,nazis" can do is throwing pork at our mosques at night. Want to colonize Muslim lands? Want to destroy the Caliphate (Not ISIS aka Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, but the Ottoman Empire, 98 years ago)? Then we will strike into your hearts, we will haunt your soldiers dreams and make them kill themselves. We will flood into your nations and make them Islamic. We will make your daughters our concubines and we will convert your sons. You cannot win because you already have lost.
>>
damn...
>>
File: 1307809861001[2].png (84 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1307809861001[2].png
84 KB, 1162x850
Post your face when you realise you're not a Cockroach
>>
File: turkey 1449448568659.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
turkey 1449448568659.png
731 KB, 1300x845
>>80585746
>>
File: turkish women.jpg (2 MB, 5752x4278) Image search: [Google]
turkish women.jpg
2 MB, 5752x4278
>>
So this is the same Roach that keeps posting all these, right?
>>
File: 070045-danish-royals.jpg (18 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
070045-danish-royals.jpg
18 KB, 280x280
It's a "that one turkroach posting pictures of dead US troops again" episode
>>
File: 1447812877430.jpg (27 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1447812877430.jpg
27 KB, 303x303
>>80585919
>>
I agree the west should never have gotten involved in the Middle East. We'd all be happier if it was just Iran and Iraq bombing each other like the good old days. muslim people like fighting, we should have let them argue among themselves
>>
>>80586003
>>80586023
That guy never using uppercase letters. But maybe. Fucking roaches.
>>
File: turkey is not europe.jpg (102 KB, 660x442) Image search: [Google]
turkey is not europe.jpg
102 KB, 660x442
>>
File: turkey not welcome.jpg (22 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
turkey not welcome.jpg
22 KB, 480x269
>>
>>80585746

Guess the We Wuz Europ thread died
>>
>>80585746

Crawl back into your sandhole roach.
>>
File: 648929fuckturkey.jpg (148 KB, 540x839) Image search: [Google]
648929fuckturkey.jpg
148 KB, 540x839
>>
File: 14tx5zr.jpg (53 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
14tx5zr.jpg
53 KB, 720x553
>>
>>80585746

I don't think you understand how the US works.

We love death. We revel in it. Our entertainment? It's fucking completely GEARED towards death. We even have stricter rules for sex over death. Shit, we laugh at it.

You think this is a threat? We nuked a country just to prove a point. Then we did it again because we felt like being assholes.

And you think we're worried about this? LOL
>>
>>80587222
Hoora
>>
File: motel.jpg (17 KB, 355x347) Image search: [Google]
motel.jpg
17 KB, 355x347
>>80585746

You have to check in.
>>
File: il_214x170.808041190_h75t.jpg (9 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
il_214x170.808041190_h75t.jpg
9 KB, 120x120
>>80587341
>>
>>80585746
So like... serious honest question. What's its like to be the most useless and insignificant country out there? You're literally the tumor of the world and we are better off with Iraq, Iran, and Syria than we are with your insignificant intellectually regressive shithole.

You won't strike fear into anybody, because you are incapable of even taking care of yourself without running to the rest of the world to help you solve all of your problems.
>>
The Turkroach is still mad we destroyed the Ottoman empire, and Turkey is a shithole that will never be great again. He knows this, and tries to reinforce the hope that he may be by trying to bring down the greatest culture in the world by showing dead soldiers.
In a piss poor attempt to reaffirm his stance for himself.
>>
>muh caste system
>>
File: 1466633860368.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466633860368.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>80585746
i dont get it, is turkey really this autistic? they get fucked at the Istanbul airport then come here and shit post thinking we did it. can we just block the cuck roaches from coming on here? and why do they always post the same "amerifat dies" picture
>>
please tell me they shot and killed this sand nigger with a camera?
>>
>>80585746

Let me tell you something shaquanda, I'll put a goddamn hosepipe up your ass in a quick jiffy. You'll be crying for Allah to deliver you from the 12 gallon tub of hot sauce being pumped up your ass so fast it shoots through your dickhole. Run and tell that.
>>
>>80585746
Why does dead dude top right look like he tripped and exploded mustard all over his boots?
>>
>>80585746
The US keeps bombing the shit out of your shithole muslim countries, they blow up weddings and hospitals and you still think you've got the upper hand because of a handful of dead soldiers. You muzzies don't even realize how pathetic you are.
>>
>>80585746
hey achmed look i posted it again xddDdD11!!oneone!11
>>
>>80585746
So will the middel east continiu to die in the thousends. You get a few hundret we get a few thousend and so forth.

You lost.
>>
It's hard for me to see this, I remember how different things were in Rhodesia. We Whites are not like this, something is very very wrong. We lost our Religion and Culture and now look at us. I have this indescribable feeling right now.

I know who did this to us but even here people shy away from naming our true enemy.

They're doing this to other cultures now too, Islam's not immune to those KIKES. We need to make a stand, even if we loose it doesn't matter but I will not fade into the night. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

I would say "God help us" but it is clear to me now that he abandoned us a long time ago. I look around and all I see are soulless people apathetic and devoid of morality.

This is all part of their mass brainwashing campaign. Faggots Traps etc it's all designed to make you more complacent. These Jews know what they're doing and I'll tell you we will not survive this century if this continues.

NO MORE FUCKING WARS
NO MORE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS
NO MORE FUCKING MONEY FOR ISRAEL AND THE 3RD WORLD.

Isolate ourselves and deport them all, starting with those fucking Kikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KQtjRoOfqc

you probably won't even read this thread, fuck it. I give up. Probably not having kids anyways so fuck it all to hell. See if I care. I'm ashamed to be White
>>
>>80585746
REMINDER THE ROACH IS FROM LEFTYPOL ON CRIPPLECHAN
>>
>>80587537
>so like... serious honest question

are u triggered friendo
>>
>>80589249

I do not recognize that flag as legitimate.

Rhodesians never die.
>>
File: 1408068049566.gif (2 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1408068049566.gif
2 MB, 320x245
>>80585919
I'm 100% sure that it's not just a single turkroach shitposter but just some shitposting meme they enjoy reposting for attention.
T*rkey loves the hate it gets because that's the ONLY attention it gets.
>>
>>80585746
Is shitposting the recommended form of therapy for the mentally ill in Turkey? Because it's not going to help. It only makes the mental illness worse.
>>
>>80590081
I don't know Australians seem pretty mentally stable to me.
>>
>>80589249
I agree with you brother. In fact I have been thinking about exactly that the past week and you are right.
We created so much. So much culture, so much knowledge, great things. (Sorry if this is choppy I'm trying to fit tons of stuff into a short post).
We aren't equal. We are not the same. Whites had the greatest societies the world had ever known. There are not that many great societies anymore. There are great people of and great groups of people, there is still love and kindness. But I do not see any past glory.
Maybe nobody sees glory in the present. Maybe people only see it when they look to the past.
Either way, my point is that we must restore what we had. We must untie and liberate ourselves from this cancer.
/pol/ memes aside I have heard from many people and read so many things and even just thought about it myself. Hitler was right. He was trying to create a society for his people FREE from this corruption and from lower people. Now are all Asians/Indians/Slavs/Hispanics filth? No, but I understand why Hitler wanted an all white society and thought they were the master race. Look at what has happened since. We've been taken. We're being beaten. We need to unite as a race and rise up and take back what is ours. We can still co-exist with other peoples, but we need to separate. They can have their lands this time, and we will have ours. This may not all make sense and sound like rambling so forgive me for that, but this is my vision. This is what I believe we must do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXe_15hopaA

>this triggers Palestinians
>>
>>80585746

blow yourself up
>>
>>80585746
go fuck yourself achmed. the only reason you are not laying in a puddle of blood is we Americans respect the vote. now that shit has changed. In 6 months youll be using your sons and daughthers as shields and we'll shoot right through them.

Only white mercy has kept you alive. soon you will understand but it is too late.

Death to Islam. Death to the 12th Imam. Your son's will be made faggots and your daughters whores.

You can save yourself by calling on the name of Jesus. Do it now before nothing can stop the white wave of Revenge.

weve killed so many of your people. two million dead and rising.

Trump will avenge your insolence.

White brides for white men only.
>>
>>80590321
lets get started.
>>
>>80585746

If we whites go we will take the world with us, why not launch all our nukes if there is just a muslim nigger world left?
>>
>we wuz empire

literally posted from a country with lower gdp per capita than Romania and Kazakhstan
>>
>>80587440
the roach mind is tiffany twisted. we took his Mercedes Benz.
>>
>>80585746
Whats all that yellow stuff?
>>
>>80591725
Piss.
>>
>>80585746
Ismail, get back to work goddamnit!
>>
File: turkposting.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
turkposting.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>80585746
>The west reaps what it sows

That's rich coming from a country that conquered most of southern and central Europe, the Middle East and North Africa for 500 years.
>>
>>80585746
It's actually you reaping what you sow since you started with the Barbary wars.

Which was an unprovoked attack on America by muslims.

And the crusades occurred after you had enslaved iberia. We were always the victims and it was always self defence.

When a school gets bombed in Afghanistan. That's revenge for a village slaughtered in past times by Muslims.

We merely took back what was ours.

And iraq war and bombing. It's nothing less than what you would do to us if you had the tech or balls to do it.

Your just upset now.
>>
>>80585746

>Want to colonize Muslim lands? Want to destroy the Caliphate (Not ISIS aka Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, but the Ottoman Empire, 98 years ago)

TOP KEK the biggest meme Empire in history, the only reason because you won some of your wars in Europe was, because Europeans were retarded and fought each other over petty things. And you still got BTFO in Vienna.

Also your best Warriors were all Europeans taken from the Balkan, because Roaches can't fight for shit
>>
>>80585746
Syria WILL be free again, Aleppo WILL become the graveyard of Erdogan's dreams.
>>
>>80591809
Seriously? Its mustard yellow though.
>>
>>80585746
With any luck, I'll get to drone you one day. Faggot.
>>
>>80591981
Let's be serious, only Poland is central Yurop. We are a special snowflake.
>>
>>80585746

>Want to colonize Muslim lands

no

>Want to destroy the caliphate

no

Anyway, you can keep Europe. They're a bunch of cucks.

America isn't going to be worth taking.

You won't get Australia though.

1. We're cracking down on Mudshits.

2. By the time you could actually manage to make a move, we're going to be taken over by the Chinese anyway.
>>
>>80594889
>They're a bunch of cucks
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>80586307
>like the good old days
Right because the West wasn't involved in that. And it was only one war btw.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.