[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meet the US Olympic gymnast team (Despite losing the trials)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17
File: gymnast1.png (3 MB, 1992x1364) Image search: [Google]
gymnast1.png
3 MB, 1992x1364
Wait, it gets better. Below are the girls who won, but didn't get a place on the Olympic team...why do you think?
>>
File: gymnast2.png (3 MB, 1970x1166) Image search: [Google]
gymnast2.png
3 MB, 1970x1166
These are the girls who WON, but for some reason were only picked as alternates. It's a mystery, why do you think?
>>
"Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas sobbed with joy as she made a five-person gymnastics team for the Rio Games, despite coming in seventh place during trials and falling off the balance beam.
She will have about a month to rebuild her shaken confidence ahead of next month's Games after she was gifted her spot on the team following a disappointing display at the team trials this week.
Douglas, who fell off the beam on both days of the trials, finished seventh overall scoring behind some team mates who were only chosen as alternates, including Ragan Smith (fifth) and MyKayla Skinner (fourth)."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683979/Gabby-Douglas-sobs-joy-makes-Olympic-team-Rio.html
>>
What the actual fuck
>>
>>80584342
What are the chances the committee doesn't want to lose its white athletes to exposure of Rio?
>>
>>80584483
Was any reason given as to why the nigger got her spot despite doing the worst?

>inb4 it was because she had a tv show dedicated to it

I hope that she doesn't even place in the olympics, it would be so sweet
>>
>>80584342
Who cares the games are in Rio. These niggletresses will all get Zika and get knocked up by Tyrondo.
>>
>>80584342
why do they have heavy jackets on
>>
>>80585208
>Who cares the games are in Rio
Missing the point. We now have fucking Affirmative Action in the olympics, the one olympic sport worth watching when I was young bc some you could fap to.

This year just hoping for riots, but the White girls can now beat the nigger who falls off the balance beam TWICE and still not get a place.
>>
>>80585208

They all also get a superbug by just touching the fucking water.
>>
File: seanbeansmileface.jpg (91 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
seanbeansmileface.jpg
91 KB, 680x697
>>80584342
>60% white my ass
At least 30% in denial, actual white is 30%.
RIP USA, if only you didn't fuck up segregation.
>>
>>80585374
>They all also get a superbug by just touching the fucking water.
these White girls have literally devoted every day and every spare hour of their lives to this. In 4 years, they'll be too old.

they won fairly, and lost out on their dream (not matter how dumb I think it is) because they are White.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 625x469
>>80585369
>the one olympic sport worth watching when I was young bc some you could fap to.
Anon you know those are just kids right? It's not really "women's" gymnastics.
>>
>>80585512
I'm not arguing, the spics are destroying this nation. If there's a future, it's in Eastern Europe.

Fuckers also banned the Russian track and field so there will be no cute White girls at all to watch.
>>
Save us Trump
>>
>>80585553
het virtue signaler, did you fail English 101? What part of WHEN I WAS YOUNG did you not read? Being 12 and fapping to the female gymanstics team didn't make me a pedo I don't think.

What do you think, genius?
>>
File: rio-olympics-no-police.jpg (59 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
rio-olympics-no-police.jpg
59 KB, 620x372
>>80584342
>>80584396
Probably for the better.
>>
>>80584342
At least the swim team is safe
>>
>>80584396
>>80584396

>Saving the pure white girls from the Olympic sex village & retard babies

BASED
>>
>>80585369
>the one olympic sport worth watching
that's not women's curling
>>
>>80585553
now that you've been exposed as a retard, quietly slips away. IRL, I'd have put your face through a window and done the 6 months on Rikers.
>>
File: No more pie for you.jpg (162 KB, 620x958) Image search: [Google]
No more pie for you.jpg
162 KB, 620x958
>>80585567
It's amazing it only took 60 years and you gone from promoting white families with kitchen women to international fat whores. Segregation could have been managed better, like without slavery, but now you going to get enslaved by other races. Of course when in 2030 everybody is interracial, then they will say they always wanted it that way, but you know that fat/pills are there to ease the pain.
>>
Burgers ARE the biggest cucks in denial
>>
>Sister would have gone to these Olympics if she hadn't gotten hurt two years ago
It sucks how upset it made her but I'm somewhat relieved.
>>
File: nps6.png (2 MB, 1733x1087) Image search: [Google]
nps6.png
2 MB, 1733x1087
>>80585567
That pissses me off they banned Russia. It was a total political move by King Nigger.

>>80586119
Some of us are in denial, I'll give you that. I'm not in denial. As Slovenia said here: >>80585512 - there is no way we are 60% white.

And according to this post here: >>80505512
most of our whites are old and they're going to die within the next 20 years putting us in the very, very small minority. We will literally be South Africa-tier.
>>
>>80584889
This t b h

Blacks are better adapted to ghetto conditions, so they stand a better chance of surviving Rio
>>
Womens Gymnastics isn't real gymnastics anyways
>>
>>80585778
They're alternates. They still go to Rio in case the Ebony queens get kidnapped/murdered
>>
>>80585829
You wonder, in Lincoln hadn't been assassinated, if he would have sent them back to Africa as he wanted.
I
f you want the event that really kill the US, the immigration act of 1965-- pulled of By Ted Kennedy (may his soul be burning in hell), ((Jacob Javitts)), and ((Emmanuel Cellars)). And they knew exactly what they were doing, and they did it swore it would not change the racial makeup of the US, which was controlled by a quota up until then
>>
File: 1432839748982.png (73 KB, 692x683) Image search: [Google]
1432839748982.png
73 KB, 692x683
>>80584342
I can't take much more of this.

The fucking Olympics. THE OLYMPICS. The actual Olympics have been turned into Opression Olympics.
>>
>>80585622
Kek agrees with you.
>>
>>80586119
>biggest cucks in denial
The duff between us and you? Some of or elites will survive and rule over the browns. The Caliphate will kill all of you and make you into slaves and put your women into harems.

Assuming you aren't a "tanned German" I'm talking to. That's reality. Who do you think runs South America? It ain't the "natives."
>>
>>80585512
I blame John Wilkes Booth. Abe wanted to end slavery, but he was going to ship off the negros.
>>
File: OTM6-2016.jpg (163 KB, 816x459) Image search: [Google]
OTM6-2016.jpg
163 KB, 816x459
>>80586798
But how DARE we point out that the guarantee was even made.
>"They only had to make it to settle down RACISTS LIKE YOU!"
>>
>>80586798
Immigration act is one thing, but you had hordes of black people from slave times, you release them into white population when you banned segregation of races. You can import foreigners all you want if you have law distinction of races and media isn't promoting interracial.
>>
>>80584342
Ironically Aly Raisman is the best, who I think /pol/ might not like for other reasons. Thankfully she made the 2016 team.
>>
>>80586658
are you a roof korean or a bored military guy? Thinking about visiting there this autumn wo my girlfriend, what are odds of getting jumped by 6 Koreans on train?
I'm White, btw. Real White, blue eyes. Not what passes for "White" in most of the US these days.
>>
>>80585659
everyone loses.
>>
>>80586583
U wot. It's the most enjoyable event to watch. Especially the Japanese, Chinese and Russian teams.
>>
>>80586961
You wonder what Lincoln would have done. In reality, he was a slimy prick and nothing like what he's made out to be.

You can read his old debates where he insists he has no intentions of giving the negro the right to vote, etc...
they were given a decent start in Liberia, just look how well they did (the returning slaves proceeded to enslave the natives until the 1980s).
>>
>>80587179
That doesn't make it real gymnastics
>>
>>80586583
>people too lazy to punctuate sentences unless their phone does it for them
>having worthwhile opinions
>>
>>80587058
she looks like a Jewess. Did you notice, another one on the team this year named "Mykala?" What are odds of that?

Their quads are just too defined to be feminine. The only pretty ones were the Russian rythmic gymnasts (Putin knows his women)
>>
>>80587201
>they were given a decent start in Liberia, just look how well they did (the returning slaves proceeded to enslave the natives until the 1980s).
Gonna research into this, thanks. I've been meaning to assemble a big spergy binder of data, studies, and historical accounts on every political subject for irl arguments. This one will go under the tab "MUH REPARATIONS!"
>>
>>80587230
>That doesn't make it real gymnastics
what is "real gymnastics" for you? I don't doubt it takes talent but there's something gay about the whole scene of "men's gymnastics."
>>
>>80587314
She is, she used to use Hava Nagila has her music. As for Mykayla, she's mormon and a lot of mormons I grew up have similarly strange names like Lakelynn and Breelyn.
>>
>>80587421
Libera was started oner Monroe (thus their capital, "monrovia). Even "Vice" did a shitty program on it where they talked about slavery there, but they seem to have deleted all their old videos that weren't PC enough.
>>
>>80585740
Underrated
>>
>>80587488
>She is, she used to use Hava Nagila has her music
have to admit, even I'm impressed by my jewess-spotting skills. One look and I knew, and the name really could have gone either way.
>>
We need a Brazilian here to tell us just how awful Olympics will be to gibs us something to look forward to.

Brazilian shitposters-- always around when you don't want them, when we need one, not to be found.
>>
bump. also want a favella-monkey to give us some scoup on how many hipster scums will be raped/robbed.murdered...
>>
>>80587446
The floor exercise is the perfect example of what gymnastics is, and what it should strive to be. it requires elegance, strength, agility and precision. The men's routine on the floor exhibit just that. Just compare Kohei Uchimura's routine to that of a woman's and see the difference. Women's routines are alright, but they have too much dancing, and there is really no need for music.

After writing this, I have decided to amend my previous statement from "Women's gymnastis is not real gymnastics" to "Women's gymnastics is not completely real gymnastics." Women's floor exercise is not legitimate, but I have to give them credit for the uneven bars and the beam. Vault is pretty much the same throughout the whole scene.
>>
>>80584342
Stop writing like a fuck up.

So whites goe to olympics and niggs are replacment?
>>
>>80587838
>The men's routine on the floor exhibit just that
without being insulting, are you legit gay? I could see how a gay guy could see those things in men's gymnastics I guess, but for a guy, seeing girls, esp the rythmic, is much more...something.

Don't see how a guy could ever be into men's gymnastics. I hate it less than basketball (NOT an olympic sport), but just doesn't do it for me on any level.
>>
>>80588006
>Stop writing like a fuck up.
no, I'd rather not. You're free to find another thread though. Best wishes,
>>
Ragan Smith was much better than most who made the team. Stellar performance last night. I call bullshit. Liberalism really does ruin everything.
>>
>>80588077
No, but I was a gymnast for 10 or so years tho
>>
>>80588006
also dumbfuck, it's copied direct from the paper. If you can't understand it, see if the refugee center offers more free English class. not my fault.
>>
>>80587058
Eh? The jews are letting one of theirs go to the hellhole of Rio? Is this some sort of extra sacrificial blood sacrifice by sacrificing one of their own? Are they panicking this hard that they're going to sacrifice a chosen to appease their blood god, in light of recent events making them question their faith? They're losing their minds.
>>
>>80588142
do girls find it attractive? Or you probably have to be short so get blown off or at least your dating pool reduced.

Do you do comptetitions with the girls (at the same time) and have a chance to meet any qts?
>>
>>80585517
Then they should sue.
>>
>>80588279
>should sue
were it the other way around? might have a shot. I don't see a $900 per hour Jew taking on the case pro bono.

Actually, wouldn't even take it on if they had had the money bc they'd get no more business for being a "racist."
>>
>>80588233
I don't know if they find it attractive, but they find it more impressive than people who play basketball or football.

I'm about 6 feet tall, so it isn't too bad.

When I was a gymnast, we sometimes had separate but equal thing going where they would compete in different areas. I had a few chances to meet qts and I think a few of them wanted me, but I was too awkward to take note of it at the time. I started when I was really young and being surrounded by men everyday for hours really fucked up my ability to talk with women for a while.
>>
>>80584396
Well at least they won't get Zika, unless they're going to watch anyway.
>>
>>80586895
/pol/ memes aside, we're still at least 85% European. And among the biggest group of Middle Easterners, the 4,7 million Turks, a good proportion is assimilated. I meet them every day at work, about a hundred different guys a year. And some have acquired German regional dialects and are white. Yes, no roach meme white, but whiter than Southern Italians and Iberians.

The biggest problem are probably the Arabs, especially the highly religious ones. They are also the ones running the crime syndicates. But they ARE a tiny minority against the Europeans and assimilated Turks in this country and they would get BTFO in a heartbeat, if the Germans stopped castrating themselves. Especially because, as we all know, Arabs can't into war.

The other problem is Islamic and Turkish expansionists grabbing for power, and along the millions of leftists in this country, this becomes the biggest problem.
>>
File: mirai-nagasu-triple-double.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mirai-nagasu-triple-double.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>80584342
>>80584396
Meh, before the 2014 Winter Olympics, Ashley Wagner (white) was selected to represent the United States over Mirai Nagasu (Asian), despite Nagasu placing higher than Wagner in team qualifying events.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_skating_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics#Controversies
>>
>>80588942
That doesn't magically make it right, dim sum
>>
Not even Africa, the negroid's homeland, is this cucked.
The USA is full of self-loathing white people brainwashed with negro-worship by Shlomo and company.
>>
ihow bad will it be?
>>
>>80588801
>But they ARE a tiny minority against the Europeans and assimilated Turks in this country and they would get BTFO in a heartbeat, if the Germans stopped castrating themselves. Especially because, as we all know, Arabs can't into war.
you do realize they are soon to grant visas to turks to cross your borders? it would have happened already but for Brexit.
>>
My god.. How fucked is the US when we have AA at the Olympic level now? It's over mates..
>>
The olympics this year is a literal joke. No one is taking it seriously since it's in fucking Rio.
>>
The next generation of whites, what few of them are, might as well not ever try to do anything. Why bother? No achievement will be rewarded, no pursuit beyond the bare minimum will be justified socially.
>>
>>80588801
>And among the biggest group of Middle Easterners, the 4,7 million Turks, a good proportion is assimilated.
you don't have a very good grasp of Turk/Ottoman history do you? Look at Erdogan..he is trying to recreate the Ottoman empire.

I'm super, super pissed they've fucking kicked out Russian track and field girls...no one will ever convince me "venus Williams" isn't doping..no one.
And yet them come down on MAria Sharapova for a fucking drufgthat was just made illegal in Jan, when this negress hides in a panic room when they try to drug test her?

Those two nigger ruined women's tennis.
>>
>>80584396

them girls are at least octoroons doe

lookit that hand on the let, and the face
>>
>>80593417
>Why bother? No achievement will be rewarded,
We are already seeing this anon. 25% of 28-34 year olds live with their parents.

Whites just don't care, aren't motivated. Work ass off each day, to have kids and pay their 100k per year college tuition in 17 years so they can becoming self-hating coal burners with a degree in feminist dance therapy?
>>
Meme it faggots
>>
>>80593671
>them girls are at least octoroons doe
one on left might be part spic. The other is pretty clearly slavic.

Would have to see her in another photo. But fuck, wasn't the last negress the first one ever to place at all in gymnastics? So, she totally fucked up the trials, gets her place anyway. AND they add two more neggeresses?

Are Russian gymansts banned? I really hope Russians or Romanians or someone knocks the fuck out of them.
>>
>>80593787
>Meme it faggots
Not on here that much, but even I can recognize you at this point as the underage, edgelord, piece of shit brainless scumbag who never adds anything to a discussion, just ries to sound edgy.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>80584342
>Gymnastics
>A sport
Top kek
>>
>>80584342
Reminder that any event that requires subjective opinions from (((JUDGES)))) to determine a winner is NOT a sport.
>>
File: MysteryoftheUrinalDeuce02.jpg (371 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
MysteryoftheUrinalDeuce02.jpg
371 KB, 3300x2550
>>80584342
>>80584396
>>80584483
Hmm... this ones too tough for me.

I think we'd better call in the Hardly Boys.
>>
File: phelpspotato.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
phelpspotato.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
>>80585740
Thank God that potato faced goober will continue winning gold medals.
>>
>>80594983
What went wring?
Did he jump into an empty pool?
>>
RIP USA....now even olympic tea,s get sffirmstive blacktion....
feels bad man. 2 jigs and a spic. god hope they lose amd lose badly...
>>
>>80594983
he's a washed up old cuck now, probsbly doing ot bc tryng to grt nack a few sponsors.
congrsts idiot, you are in early 30s amd have no career or source of income or sponsors. Now what?
>>
anyone recall UK olymics where some nigger buck BB player tried to go out with some cute white girl and she said "sorry, have my curfew.."

Think it may have been a dymnyst and nigger was le-bron james...
>>
>>80585273
They are replacement athletes. Will chill in the states and get sent to Rio if someone gets hurt
>>
>>80599572
>get sent to Rio if someone gets hurt
curious, genuinely curious...why answer a question if you literally know nothing? Alternates go to the games.

The negresses in those thick jackets are ones who MADE THE TEAM paco, the White girls got fucked.

This place must be so full of wetbacks with American flags now, I'm ashamed to even have one...
>>
File: 1466022114003.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466022114003.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>80585208
>Tyrondo
Hey kid,
Nice MEME
>>
>>80584342
But Gabby Douglas is proven to be good. None of you reationists watched her in the last olympics
>>
>>80601088
She always sucked ass.
>>
>>80584342
3 niggers..

Nigger women choke at this sport..fuckt his bullshit
>>
File: 1466443774495.png (471 KB, 641x314) Image search: [Google]
1466443774495.png
471 KB, 641x314
>>80585820
faggot
>>
>>80584342
It's better than giving millions to an "athlete" who never won anything and is, coincidentally, the relative of two famous people (a politician and a singer).
>>
File: 1351621791887.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1351621791887.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>80584631
>>80584900
This outcome highlights one of the most hypocritcal issues related to women's gymnastics. The U.S. Gymnastics Association has the right to select ANYONE, regardless of their placing in the trials. They could have selected the bottom 7 people (5+2 alternates) and it would have been legal under the rules.

Amusingly, this abuse of the rules is only ever applied to women's gymnastics; I don't know of a single case where the association didn't take the top 5 + 2 men.

The rules lawyers of the sport claim it allows them to select the 'best overall team', and that one performance (ie winning the US olympic trials) doesn't necessarily mean you're the best qualified to compete.

Can you hear my sarcasm in the paragraph? I hope you can...
>>
>>80588942
>that gets a Wikipedia article over the "controversy" but a black girl passing up the white girl never will
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.