[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Obama mean by this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cy4Ee1P.jpg (102 KB, 604x960) Image search: [Google]
Cy4Ee1P.jpg
102 KB, 604x960
>>
He means that he can't find colors to represent the deaths of police officers and that you can't light up your house every time some generic police officer dies. I hate that I have to defend someone that I hate, but this time, like many others, it is the rational thing to do.
>>
>>80581066

I just wanna know if the flag was flown at half staff or not
>>
>>80581306
Blue?
>>
>>80581306
They chose blue in Dallas. And we had, what, almost a two dozen shot and or killed in ambushes and other specifically targeted BLM violence.
>>
just the mere facts that someone makes these memes shows how fucked america is.
>>
>>80581066
It's white, like the cops that were shot.
>>
>>80581066
Well dubs, he means he doesn't give a fuck about the people who are there to uphold peace and stability on the ground floor of this country, because some black people got shot. Whether or not they were guilty of something is irrelevant, don't you understand? How will the dindus relate to their own black president if he shows he cares more about cops than them?
>>
>>80581484
It was. He ordered the flags flown at half staff at all federal buildings.
>>
>>80581306
I believe the color is "Blue".
>>
>>80581306

blue...
>>
Really makes you think....Obama might be racist
>>
Rip, whites. That's what.
>>
>>80581306

Blue! Blue!!!!
>>
Obama wants to federalize the police forces in this country so he welcomes this chaos and disorder because it gives his argument for greater federal oversight more credibility.

And the police really have no recourse either. They can't just decide to stop enforcing the law because then that also fuels the push for more federal control.
>>
It pisses me off more that it's not red white and blue during independence day.
>>
File: 1405259933611.jpg (37 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1405259933611.jpg
37 KB, 625x469
>>80581306
>Defending obongo
>Rational
>>
>>80581066
It white cuz dem pigs wuz crackaz n shit.
>>
>>80581066
Change this to the nigth 5 police officers got murderd.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.