[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His government has had the worst racial tensions in 40 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (25 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg
25 KB, 522x429
His government has had the worst racial tensions in 40 years.

Why does not one talk about this?
>>
>>80580700
Because it would be racist.
>>
>>80580749

/thread
>>
Racism is gonna be a thing of the past if we elect Obama guys!
>>
>>80580700

It's so tense BECAUSE nobody talks about it, and acts like everything's ok
>>
>>80580700
He saved the US from TOTAL economic collapse, and he's such a charismatic guy! Great leader!
>>
Because it's racist
>>
>>80580700
By "not one" you mean "every goddamn rightwinger 15 fucking times a day"?

I don't know, ask them.
>>
Because you can not blame the head of state for the states retarded population.
The people select the president, not the other way around.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 298x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 298x379
>>80580922
Nice try dubs we all know you're right leaning
>>
Because now, everything right wingers used to blame Democrats for, they can now blame on a black guy
>>
>>80580700
Dat's raysits yo. Ya meeeeeeen?
>>
>>80580955
Of course because if it was this president selecting the people they'd all be gay black muslims.
>>
>>80580700
>lets vote for him because he is black!
>why do people care about race so much now???
>>
If I were to theoretically suggest a friend of mine would, but has no intentions of doing or aiding in, love to fucking see that dirty traitorous white hating piece of shit get assassinated, would I be flagged by the MiB or something?
>>
>>80581067
Which explains all the gay black muslims in his cabinet.
>>
File: 1467559066157.jpg (3 MB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
1467559066157.jpg
3 MB, 1800x1322
>>80580955
The nigger is casting voodoo spells on his people - telling them to kill cops and live off welfare.

Fuck King Nigger Barack "gay pedophile" Hussein Osama
>>
File: 1448694250482.png (145 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1448694250482.png
145 KB, 375x383
>>80580700
Because his foreign policy might be even worse.
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>80581121
They're secret black gay muslims of course silly.
>>
File: obama.jpg (90 KB, 450x546) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
90 KB, 450x546
>>80580700

Because what do you want or expect him to do about it? He could go on national television tomorrow night and say BLM is full of shit and "y'all niggas should just go the fuck HOME" and nothing would change.

Being President is more about having oversight power with the military and representing the country in foreign policy. When your civilian populace is going apeshit and killing each other you can't do much except order the flags at half mast.
>>
>>80580749
Fpbp
>>
>>80580700
>criticizing Barack Obama
Woah there George Wallace..
>>
>>80581229
Well for starters he could not speak out in support of every chimpout while calling violent thugs his son, but thats just silly
>>
>in 40 years

They're the worst in 20 years.

People like to remember the 90's as some golden age where everyone was colourblind, everyone was rich and the good music and good tv were limitless

But the LA Riots, OJ Simpson Case were both in the early-mid 90's and the Black community was still suffering from the Crack epidemic and blamed whitey.
>>
this happened

>elect black man
>Average American: "well, I guess that's an end to racism. i mean, the guy running our country is black, that's proof right there that there is no institutional racism."
>blacks suddenly realize that their GIBS ME DATs are at risk of being taken away
>Blacks: "naw naw nigga, it's still there cuz.... uh.... white privilege? yea nigga WHITE PRIVILEGE! you can never do away with it, IT'S ALWAYS THERE"
>Whites: "hmmm, but I've never been given any special treatment for being white. i can't have white privilege"
>College Liberal: "EXCUSE ME! YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE! YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR OWN PRIVILEGE!"
>Blacks: "das rite! yall niggas cant see it, but its always dere. i didnt get a job at mcdonalds because i was black. thats proof right there.

Nobody talked about "white privilege" until Obama got elected.
>>
File: bigbeardointhangs.png (673 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
bigbeardointhangs.png
673 KB, 600x597
>>80581412

Again, that wouldn't change anything. Do you seriously believe that anything the President says either emboldens or discourages these animals? Toshiaki, please.
>>
>>80580841
This actually might be a cause.
This expectation of racism disappearing.
The problem being that blacks and liberals definition of racism is when "blacks aren't given whatever they want". When that doesn't happen they chimp out because they were promised that the days of blacks having to work for shit were suppose to be over when King Obama took power.
>>
I started laughing when he denied that there was a racial divide in America
>>
>>80581636
The answer is social media and smartphones retards.
>>
>>80581445
>still suffering from the Crack epidemic

I always liked that phrase. "Crack epidemic." Like it was typhoid or whooping cough and it was blind chance they smoked it.
>>
>>80581175

Cynicism is a meme-tier philosophy
>>
File: usethemwisely.jpg (16 KB, 437x250) Image search: [Google]
usethemwisely.jpg
16 KB, 437x250
Pharaohs.
>>
File: tigerx-large.jpg (31 KB, 490x617) Image search: [Google]
tigerx-large.jpg
31 KB, 490x617
>>80580749
first post best post
>>
>>80581229
>Because what do you want or expect him to do about it? He could go on national television tomorrow night and say BLM is full of shit and "y'all niggas should just go the fuck HOME"

Honestly I think that would do it for the most part
>>
>>80580700
Race baiter
https://youtu.be/F92lesEfuE8
>>
>>80581836
They call it an epidemic because it spread so easily, not the users but the access to the drug itself, among poor communities.
>>
>>80580700
Don't you get it? He's perfect but racism and racists just ruins all his plans. Everytime you criticized him it was because you're all racist and that made you even more racist. Then you got so racist that you wouldn't stop being when we called you racist. Now you are so racist that you are getting angry at me and the other democrats for pointing out how racist you are and that anger makes you even more racist and something that must be addressed first.
Now admit to being racist and apologize for the tensions it's causing between us
>>
>>80581604

> Defends Obama by saying "Nothing he says emboldens or discourages."

> Attacks Trump by saying "He's using hate speech!"
>>
>>80582597

... ... I haven't seen the leftist position so clearly and flawlessly put forward until just now. I'm going to use this in every debate with a liberal from now on. It is... Perfect.

Thank you.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.