[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol think of Yolandi Visser and Die Antwoord in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Yolandi-Visser.png (670 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Yolandi-Visser.png
670 KB, 1366x768
What does /pol think of Yolandi Visser and Die Antwoord in general?
>>
>>80578063
She's a cute lil degenerate.
>>
>>80578063

I like them... They're dedicated to their act though
>>
>>80578063
Girl bought us tickets for them in October, should be a good time.
>>
>>80578063

Pure evil that no /pol/ Christian would support.
>>
>>80578063
They are sjw leftist scum.
It is all an act btw. They both come from upper middle class families.

The ninja guy's name is actually Watkin Tudor Jones. He is a full on anglo with a fake afrikaner accent.
>>
>>80578063

I like their music. I don't borrow my opinions from celebrities or music.
>>
>>80579016
>fake accent
prove it
>>
>LOOK AT US WEE SO CRAZEH ^^ WEE SO CRYPTIC AND CUTE ^^

i fucking hate those fuckers with all my heart, shit music for edgy white cunts
>>
>>80578960

You're right, a /pol/ Christian would turn the other cheek and let his wife be culturally enriched by the local Zulu tribe
>>
>>80579016
Sauce for that accusation?
>>
Check out their old stuff, constructus corp is pretty good
>>
>>80579120
>>80579290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mj2s33jQ5I

The whole zef thing is fake
>>
>>80579016
Afrikaners shouldn't hate all Anglos. We're Anglos here in America's deep south and our demographic situation is rapidly approaching yours.
>>
>>80579016

Yup, they looked exactly like Brooklyn hipsters doing stupid hipster tier shit with ukelelels etc and then they finally struck the lottery by pretending to be redneck south africans.

They have rich backgrounds and lots of classical training, basically exactly the same situation as all the little Megans and Joshes in Brooklyn.
>>
New EP is pretty good although they start it by basically insulting Americans.
>>
>>80579577
This legit makes me not want to listen to them anymore. Fucking Hell. And I love "Evil Boy" too.
>>
>>80579640
wow what a goddamn shame, it was all lies...

So is Yolandi even an orphan?
>>
>>80578063
THIS IS A FUCKING POLITICS BOARD
>>
>>80579577
Anyone that doesnt know their fake as fuck should probably watch this.
I knew as soon as I saw them in suits a few years ago.

I went to one of their concerts back when evilboy was new, it was pretty lack luster.
>>
>>80579581
I'm not hating, just saying that he is not really and afrikaner, he just pretends to be.
>>
>>80579871
No, her father is actually a prominent member of the afrikaner N.G church, he writes christian books etc.

Her antics have been quite embarrasing for the family.
>>
>>80578063
I like them, they trolled the Afrikaner scum here into thinking that being low class is cool
>>
>>80580170
Just like anglo kids listening to black rappers, thinking being a hood rat is cool?
>>
>>80580162
what the FUCK dude. And here I thought she brought herself up from absolutely nothing. All Fucking lies.

Oh well, my respect for them was already lost ever since I saw that horrible Chippie or whatever movie. Sucked so much balls, wanted to die.
>>
Degenerates who create shit music for white trash that believe they are really intellectual
>>
>they're fake
Anybody who couldn't tell this was fake from the start is an idiot. I knew they were playing characters the moment I saw them. The only thing I've wondered about is his tattoos, and whether he is dedicated enough to the character to actually get the ink or if they need to be drawn on every time he performs.

Where were you when Die Antwoord revitalised the art of blackfaced minstrel performance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2aYno9xGc
>>
Yolandi used to be way qter when she was in Max Normal like in OP pic
>>
I saw her Pussy live on stage. Been a fan since the Max Normal days.
>>
I like their music, would love to fuck Yolandi, and am looking forward to their new album.
>>
degenerates
>>
>>80578063
I really like them. Cool music. Yoli is a cutie.
>>
>>80578063
I'd say they are smarter than they let on.
>>
>>80589214
>>80585331
nu/pol/ everyone
>>
Is isn't this the same people who made that song about "eating cookies" i.e, cunnilingus.
>>
>>80578063
South African whiteys have such weird faces.
>>
>>80578063
South African meth heads.
>>
File: Dirty Dumb Dutch Scum.png (438 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Dumb Dutch Scum.png
438 KB, 1280x853
>>80590442

What's what the Anglos get for race mixing with the Dutch.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (16 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
16 KB, 223x226
>>80580500
Do you remember when Ninja's stage name was Max Normal and he used to get booed off stage?

Kuk funny, americans fall for theatrics easily.
>>
>>80590670
also and alot of white imbreds in south africa
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.