[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you abandoned democracy yet? >majority >brains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: IQ-Bell-Curve.png (68 KB, 751x606) Image search: [Google]
IQ-Bell-Curve.png
68 KB, 751x606
Why haven't you abandoned democracy yet?
>majority
>brains
Pick one.
>>
Democracy, at worst, places responsibility within the people so if the result is undesirable the people themselves are to blame and the people themselves are involved in this learning process. People must be involved in order to properly learn.
>>
>>80577782
it's an outlet for public discontent. If there is something broken within a society, you don't have to civil war to sort it out.
>>
File: 1461481501215.jpg (34 KB, 836x483) Image search: [Google]
1461481501215.jpg
34 KB, 836x483
>>80577782
Because we'd have to vote to abandon it first.
>>
>>80577782
And you're one of the special snowflake few who knows best right?
>>
Look at Donald Trump. He is brilliant and speaks at a 4th grade level. Why? Because he is brilliant.
>>
Restricting votes based on IQ is dangerous.

Who says the people writing the IQ tests are unbiased?
>>
>>80577782
desperately pointing out an "establishment" or "majority" and then trying to differentiate from it is the whitest most numale thing you could possibly do.
>>
>>80578976
once technology is good enough it should be possible to determine intelligence just thru scanning the brain
>>
>>80577782
Really smart people aren't often the kind of people I want telling me how to live my life
>>
>>80577782
>>80577946
>>80578585
>>80578976
In school I'm fairly certain we all learned that democracy was great and everything was bad before women and minorities could vote...unfortunately we had to grow up. And I think a lot of us realized that first, we aren't a democracy, the west is mostly constitutional or monarchy led republics. And second, that athens, which invented democracy, only allowed freemen to vote, just as america and UK granted landowners voting privileges. Voting is called a right today but was never a right in the thousands of years it's been used to decide matters.

Probably the worst thing about voting is that it's called a right, equivalent with self-defense, free speech and freedom of religion. And as it's been equated with those things, we've seen people use elections to vote away those other rights(oh the irony). Voting isn't a right, it's always been a privilege to those who bear the most responsibility, earned the privilege through vetting, or contribute above the typical person in society. Perhaps the best thing about voting is that keeping it in the hands of a few guarantees that the many will look out for their individual interests and rights. It's very hard to get laws passed and big governments formed when taxes come from a handful of individuals and everyone else wants as much freedom as possible. The perception that the average man has no political power will force him into other avenues to express his contempt for tyrannical government. Monarchies can actually be more free than universal democracies because people with no political freedom or power will demand other forms of freedom and authority over their own lives.
>>
Dumb people don't vote nearly as often as smart people. That is why the Democratic party is so into voter turnout. They have to be. Their base needs its hand held and to be motivated.
>>
File: 1463869395559.jpg (22 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1463869395559.jpg
22 KB, 300x423
Wouldn't you rather have some well breed 0.1% strategists, and you normies can yea or nah the ideas...I am kind of sick of pandering to the chimp class desiding elections...lack forsight of the bottom half is fucking us...
>>
>>80580125

>monarchy led republics

stopped reading here
>>
>>80577782

well, for the most of human history we had an aristocratic rule of some form or another, the problem with it is the said group is susceptible of hatred, especially during bad times, as such periodically you'd have revolutions and all that jazz

so, the aristocracy survived to put a mask of democratism - since people are easily fulled if you hold the public opinion, you hold the actual vote
>>
File: we shear.png (174 KB, 700x1096) Image search: [Google]
we shear.png
174 KB, 700x1096
>>80580274
Excuse me, the correct term is:
Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
stupid sheepfucker.
>>
>>80577782
Democracy is a failure, just look at poland, france, and even sweden people voting for nationalistic parties is a disgrace that shouldn't happen. and who votes them? the lower educated of course! I don't blame them as much, its not their fault, and none is better of worse regardless of his / hers intelligence but fact is that these people should be quiet on decision making.
>>
>>80580853

Do you see republic anywhere in that description

>American education
>>
Not exactly, people are sheep and are told who to vote for by opinion leaders, most of the dumbest people dont vote, and theres the Bill of Rights so the majority doesn't rule over individual rights.
>>
>>80580959
>A crowned republic is a form of government where there is a monarch and a royal family representing the nation, but their role is purely ceremonial and all the royal perogatives are prescribed by custom and law in such a way that the monarch has no real discretion over governmental and constitutional issues. A crowned republic may thus be a form of parliamentary republic, while officially it may be called a constitutional monarchy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowned_republic

sheepshagger.
>>
File: 1443329292453.png (636 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1443329292453.png
636 KB, 500x750
>>80577782

>because you are intellectually gifted means that you know everything or having the intent on leading benevolently and in my genuine interest

fuck off statists REEEEEE

I'd rather share democracy with a mass of ignorant plebs than serve under a dictatorship of a despotic genius
>>
>>80581135

meme terminology
>>
>>80581360

Just admit it, you were wrong you sheepfucker
>>
>>80577782
Any system where anyone can dictate another's life is shit. People need to grow up and start universalizing morality. We all own ourselves. Start letting people know they can oppose this verdict with high risk of injury or death to their person if they do not cease their aggression.
>>
>>80581417

Nope, I was correct. I can call the USA an elective Monarchy if I want, doesn't make the US any less of a republic
>>
>>80581040
>a piece of paper stops people from violating each other's rights
Woops, that's wrong. Immediate, and extreme consequences are what stop people from doing whatever they want. Individuals need to be ruthless when it comes to their self ownership.
>>
File: MyWife.jpg (37 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
MyWife.jpg
37 KB, 750x375
>>80577782
Democracy is not only voting, it implies a lot of other values like freedom of speech, equality toward the laws, freedom of the press, freedom to reunite, etc...
I don't know about you but I personnaly like to talk shit about our leaders and expose them.
If there was no democracy /pol/ would not exist for example.

Problem is more that our majority is dumbed down by negros and muslims than the system itself.
>>
>>80580125
Good post. Underrated.
>>
>>80577782
someone shop Pepe's face on that histogram. it's already the same color as his face and shirt.
>>
>Its a bell curve thread.
>>
>>80582219
>tfw thought the same from the thumbnails
Fuck i really have to leave this shit hole
>>
>>80581796
>Problem is more that our majority is dumbed down
you literally just proved him right you dumbfuck frenchie, do you even know what you're talking about
>>
>>80583519
You know you can't leave mr shekels.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.