[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ Support a third party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: PoliticalParties.jpg (110 KB, 797x783) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalParties.jpg
110 KB, 797x783
How many of you hop on the bandwagon and vote for the more popular parties even if you don't fully support them?
>>
I vote for candidates, not for parties.
>>
>>80576397
Then are there any candidates outside of the major parties you support
>>
What is the owl?

Anyway, I'd support a third party if it stole votes away from Dems.
>>
>>80577312
Votes could be taken away from the Republican too. If fiscally conservative people vote libertarian instead of for the GOP
>>
File: image_5.jpg (98 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
98 KB, 735x735
I don't. I think while it does create great friction at times, it is the true decider of who a populace prefers to lead them, because they have to win by a majority. With a parliamentary form of government, you can end up with a candidate winning at 15%. Which means 85% of the population disagrees - at least somewhat - with that person.
>>
File: 1468203027213.png (848 KB, 5892x1884) Image search: [Google]
1468203027213.png
848 KB, 5892x1884
Greenpill reporting, because voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
>>
>>80578718
>Jill "homeopathy and crystals work" Stein
Fuck off hippie
>>
>>80576310
Whats the owl?
>>
>>80578718
Fuck off shillbot for poor.
Go suck jill Steins, former clinton advisor, dry boi pussy
>>
>>80578911
She's a Medical doctor BTW

>>80579145
Fuck if I know
>>
>>80579145
The I Don't Give a Hoot Party.

Oh no, wait -- owls DO give a hoot. Strike that. I dunno.
>>
>>80581141
The owl is the modern Whig party

They really don't know what they stand for yet
>>
>>80576310
Is this supposed to be a D&D alignment chart?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.