[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ applauses the nazis for killing jews >/pol/ denies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459858010275.png (304 KB, 352x462) Image search: [Google]
1459858010275.png
304 KB, 352x462
>/pol/ applauses the nazis for killing jews
>/pol/ denies nazis killed jews
Explain yourselves.
>>
Nazis did kill Jews, but it wasn't 6 million. They only killed those who were Communist traitors, which unfortunately, a lot of them were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
>>
>>80574546
>being this new

We wish the holohoax happened because the kikes deserve it. Lurk moar.
>>
>>80574546
Pol just wants the best of both worlds
>>
>>80574700
back to gaia
>>
>>80574785

>struggling

Hue hue
>>
>>80574546
Personally? I blame the Joos.i
>>
Actually I really don't understand the logic behind holocaust denial. Like, what is the point? To make nazis look like goody two-shoes?

The whole appeal behind them is supposed to be their ruthless autoritarianism and their efficiency. You take that away from them, you might as well be talking about another group entirely.
>>
>>80575081
>holohoax denial

Its pretty obvious the Holohoax has been used to demonize nationalism world wide so investigating the hoax which started it all is obviously a way of finding out how we arrived in the situation we are in today, m8.
>>
>>80574700
This. We adore the idea of the holocaust. However, despite our best efforts, we are unable to find any hard forensic evidence that supports the narrative.

Also, checked.
>>
>>80574546
>jews ruin country with massive corruption and collusion in combination with the abuse of the Treaty of Versailles
>Jews already forced WW1
>literally declare economic war on Germany
>detain jews in preparation for mass deportation to somewhere like Madagascar
>get blockaded by the rest of the world
>total war with scarce resources
>Jews stop a peace treaty from being signed between the UK and Germany, which would have ended the war and saved millions of lives
>communist jew movement needs to be smashed
>jews are arrested for committing crimes against the state and are executed
>extreme shortage of food as Germany starts losing the war; prisoners not exactly first in line
>overcrowding in camps resultant from the inability to deport cause rampant spread of disease
>thousands (not millions) of jews die of starvation and typhus
>hundreds of Nazi prison guards die as well
>Allies meme NEVER AGAIN
The Allies are actually responsible for Jewish deaths in the first place. Then they blew it up into absurd proportions and lied about the intent of the Nazi government.
>>
>>80575748
thiiis
>>
File: disdainfulcat.png (205 KB, 310x329) Image search: [Google]
disdainfulcat.png
205 KB, 310x329
>>80574546
>trying to understand /pol/
We literally defeat the jew daily because we cannot be classified.
>>
>>80574546
Why would one want to deny one of Hitler's greatest achievements?
>>
>>80575748
the (((allies)))

never forget: The richer jews will always let poorer jews die so they can scream out """oppression!!!""" later
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.