[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walked out for a cig 2 minutes ago >3 clearly effeminate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: internally-screaming.gif (334 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
internally-screaming.gif
334 KB, 550x330
>walked out for a cig 2 minutes ago
>3 clearly effeminate men walking home from the gay night club that got busted up a few weeks ago
>talking about gun control
>on of them yells FUCK THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
>others agree with him
>one guy says ok but just with ASSAULT WEAPONS

You know i used to think that it was possible for a dude to be gay and still be a man, but part of being a man is defending yourself from danger. I literally dont have any empathy for anybody who cant stick up for themselves.
>>
>>80574500
You..kind of answered your own statement.
>Expecting effeminate "men" to be men?

Run into any gay which isn't visibly "Gay" and you won't have this problem.
>>
File: 1468156558631.jpg (168 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1468156558631.jpg
168 KB, 960x960
> be a "man"
> defend yourself with weapons that kill from a distance

kek
>>
>>80575286
>be a man
>live in cuckmania
chose one
>>
>>80575286
this
>americucks needing guns because everyone else does
You'd think it was a third world country
>>
File: image.png (963 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
963 KB, 1600x900
>>80575286
>open carrier at Dallas protest
>shootings started and he gives cop his gun and asks how he can help

You're a faggot
>>
>>80575286
>>80575286
Try shooting a unidentified target in a positon, while also apearing not to be a terrorist in a situation where police are getting shot at you dumb gypsy.

>>80575555
>Being dependent on another men for security
>Calling anyone else a cuckold
>>
>>80575286
Yeah, let's compare a guy with a rifle to a guy shooting from an unknown location with a sniper rifle. Of course you're going to run, if you don't know where is he you have no chance, and even if they did the other guy's sniper rifle has a lot more range than your gun does.
>>
>>80574500
Just to clarify this was a nightclub in baltimore that somebody vandalized. What i dont get is why the gay community cant ever stand up for themselves. People get fucked with when they're weak, and they cant fight back. You have to be a little bit scary for people not to fuck with you, its a law of nature. All three of these guys put together are about as threatening as a tulip. this is after decades of abuse from our whole society.
>>
File: 1465710697858.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1465710697858.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>80574500

I'm guessing you aren't familiar with Pink Pistols or any other gay firearms communities.
>>
>>80576339
im not, but would impress me if they did.
>>
>>80574500
Yeah retarded people exist in any demographic fags are just not different.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.