[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was Dylan Noble?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: whitelivesmatter.jpg (28 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
whitelivesmatter.jpg
28 KB, 640x426
/pol/ has been conspicuously silent on the recent shooting death of Dylan Noble, an unarmed white man gunned down in cold blood by the Fresno PD.

Given that he was white, so has the media. His story has gained far more traction than most OIS's involving non-blacks but nowhere near the same as, say, Alton Sterling, an armed pedophile justifiably shot by police while resisiting arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFPE8y5wLk

Even TYT covered the story. Where were we?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-video-shooting-dylan-noble-20160707-snap-story.html

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article88275007.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video

I knew him personally. The story the media tells about him is not true.

And what came of the reports of a man armed with a rifle that lead police to kill him? Nothing. No rifle was recovered and no suspect was found.
>>
He's our ace for when BLM faggots complain no one cares about black lives. Stefan Molyneux mentioned him, in fact I expect most rationalists to mention him.
>>
No media outlet is going to report on this, because he is not black and he wasnt killed by a cop while being black
>>
>>80573837
And not one thread in weeks.

The entire country should know his name.
>>
>>80573978
There's a point where when enough people are mad about something that the MSM has to report it or the backlash from ignoring the story becomes greater than the backlash of reporting on it.
>>
>>80573694
white killing whites who gives a shit
same for blacks killing blacks
>>
>>80573694
What's the real story?
>>
>>80573978

Let's Meme him into the media.
>>
>>80573694

What's odd to me is there are PLENTY of really shady police shootings that show the police acting completely out of range but those never go viral.
>>
>>80573694
So you're saying he was good boy that dindu nuffin?

>>80574036
I've seen threads. The problem is that every thread about it is the same OMG WHY DON'T WE CARE???
>>
>>80574852
100%

In 2015 there were 452 officer-involved shootings reported to the FBI. Reporting is voluntary, and many departments choose not to report these statistics.

For example, search for a list of the top 10 cities in California for OIS's and you'll find that LA occupies the top spot, with 10 shootings in 2015, with second place going to San Diego PD with a mere 3 shootings in 2015.

In Fresno there were 9 OIS's in 2015. There have been 7 since the beginning of 2016. And there are only half a million people living here, in LA there are over 15 million. In other words, you're 30 times more likely to be shot by a cop here than in the worst neighborhood in LA.

They happen in poor, corrupt small and medium sized towns that are off the national radar. Everyone knows LAPD is rotten to the core so there's an expectation that they report their shootings and make an effort to deal with corruption and as a result corruption decreases. In cities no one cares about, the problem is never addressed.
>>
>>80573694
bump
>>
>>80578004
bump indeed
>>
This was my buddy Tommy's friend. Didn't know the guy but being a Fresno native the cops here are pretty dickish no matter what color you are really. They'll pull a gun on you quicker than you can try to cooperate.
>>
>>80573694

Sorry for your loss op.

Was Dylan already shot before the video starts?
>>
>>80577904
>>80581614
One thing anyone from Fresno knows is not to trust the FPD
>>
>>80573694
>sees question in the subject line

Me: In all likelihood, a worthless whigger.

>I knew him personally

And I'm an old friend of Abe Lincoln. Either provide proof or that point is moot.
>>
I've only heard a little about this case. And most of it was on /pol/

I'd like to know more. And I'd like this to case to gain as much attention as the high profile ones are.

#JusticeforDylan
>>
I'm sure more evidence will come out, but as it stands now (after reading that article) it sounds like suicide by cop.

Still fucked.
>>
What about that John Lang guy who straight up told the news a d posted on facebook that the Fresno PD was going to kill him and was found days later with multiple stab wounds in his back and his house on fire ?
>>
Say F-No to going to Fresno
>>
>>80583529
Dude was fucking with the cops, trying to report them for various things.

Cops had contacts with gang hitmen.

"Hey, this one guy is totally a pedophile. On this day on this time, we won't be in the neighborhood."

"lol ok, I'll destroy this kidfucker"

Tadah!
That's what happened.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.