[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white people are racist by default (in the united states as well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 25
File: 111111.png (208 KB, 540x653) Image search: [Google]
111111.png
208 KB, 540x653
white people are racist by default (in the united states as well as other countries). are you white? congrats, you’re racist, and here’s the explanation:

you grew up in a racist society -> you were socialized to be racist thanks to racism being a dominant ideology -> you benefit from racism -> you’re racist no matter how much u think you’re not.

unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you’ve consumed. the sooner you come to terms with your own racism, the sooner u can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those “other” white people.
>>
Go back to Africa faggot.
>>
>>80573272
You're a racist, too.
>>
>>80573272
If it wasn't for my minor Spanish descent from Spain, I'd probably be more racist
>>
>>80573272
You just mad cause chad stole your girl.
>>
File: 1354636759121.jpg (32 KB, 497x351) Image search: [Google]
1354636759121.jpg
32 KB, 497x351
>>80573272
>>
>>80573460
no, i'm actually black. black people, BY DEFINITION, cannot be racist.

power+prejudice=racism
>>
this is bait but this is why liberals suck

>there's a problem but we can't ever fix it so just feel bad forever :)
>>
>>80573272
Yes I am racist, now fuck off nigger.
>>
>>80573460
>implying you get to change the definition of words
Fuck off nigger
>>
File: 1467940937522.png (523 KB, 640x1320) Image search: [Google]
1467940937522.png
523 KB, 640x1320
>>80573272
shut up
>>
File: 1457639583346.jpg (92 KB, 1185x355) Image search: [Google]
1457639583346.jpg
92 KB, 1185x355
>>80573272
Name a metric for measuring racism in which whites do better than Asians that actually effects the day to day lives of ordinary people that make less than 200k per year.
>>
>>80573683
how can i change the definition when that's how it's ALWAYS been?
>>
>>80573697
The white man is old for some reason?
>>
>>80573272
I think you're confused, we are proud to be racist lmao. Not being racist would mean pretending that you fukcing animals are anywhere close to equal to us.
>>
affirmative action benefits blacks, so that makes them racist too, nigger
>>
>>80573790
He's George Washington.
>>
>>80573697
HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE
HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

MEXICANS AREN'T EVEN FULLY "HISPANIC" THEY'RE FUCKING INJUNS THAT'S WHY THEY'RE FUCKING BROWN
>>
>>80573790
Really really old, that looks like a profile of George Washington.
>>
And why exactly is racism bad?
>>
>>80573697
>-people- on welfare and illegals earn less
wooowwww
>>
>>80573272
>you grew up in a racist society
I was born in a multicultural community in Southern California that had plenty of mixed race families and no one bat an eye

>you were socialized to be racist thanks to racism being a dominant ideology
racism is not a dominant ideology in the united states nor has is been for the last several decades

>you benefit from racism
I benefit from the wealth that I earn and the wealth invested in me by responsible parents (one who immigrated from outside the US btw).

>you’re racist no matter how much u think you’re not.
Original Sin just isn't going to stick no matter that various tactics the label takes

Fuck off with this shit I'm so tired of it
>>
>>80573272
>>
>>80573272
>unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and

lol
>>
Don't feed this troll.

No one decided to be born white or any colour and not everyone is so collectivist that they can be simply "socialized" into an irrational belief like racism, that is weakness through bad faith. OP is projecting his own racism against white people, he's uncomfortable around them and instead of admitting his own prejudices he shifts the responsibility and covers himself in denial.

He has been socialized into believing he's incapable of racism and thus has become the most racist. He is a weak person who has failed to control his own mind.

Your inevitable failure to come up with a real argument proves me right. Fallacies will not be accepted.
>>
>>80573272

>Preferential hiring treatment in bureaus, public services, and public corporations.
>Preferential treatment in university/college admissions
>Preferential treatment in government contracts
>racist country
>>
File: 32.jpg (289 KB, 1052x1282) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
289 KB, 1052x1282
>>80573272

This racism is the worst bogeyman I've ever seen.

>Get pulled over for doing 60 in a 40:
>Must be racism

>Guy looked at me funny when I was talking loudly on my phone:
>Must be a racist micro aggression

>That girl snubbed me:
>Must be internalized racism caused by the oppressive white bigots that enslaved my ancestor kings, and not the fact that I'm a complete asshole with hardly any social skills - that can't accept that fact and posts about it on 4chan where he believes his opinion can't be shaken or challenged.

It's made worse by the fact that it has to be all about you, instead of actually about human progress in general. Instead what we get are broken, backward, and corrupt identity politics that don't move any sort of conversation forward whatsoever.

Instead of even attempting to coexist and understand any thing about how other people live their lives, and respect that - even from a distance if you have to. If you can't contain your racism.

Because that's what you people are, your the new radical racists - with nothing to say but hateful nothings to everyone who cares to hear it.

Nice job dawg, keep up the progress bro.

probably bait.
>>
>>80574164
>irrational belief like racism

>racism
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race

yeah racists are the irrational ones
>>
>>80573272
Ur facts and figures deserve much thanks. A token of my gratitude.
For heres what we have readily faced
All white devils have fed us through their Grisly continuum.
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/30/013.html
>>
>>80573272
Ok. Man can't fight his own nature.
>>
Fuck yes I'm racist, who the fuck are you? A nigger, I bet. Get on, nigger.
>>
This is satire, right?
>>
>>80574164
did you read what i said? it's subtle, these racist beliefs are so ingrained into society no one notices them, thus they go by unnoticed and deemed "acceptable".

black women can't go around wearing weaves or be on EBT, WIC, anything like that without being bashed. however when white women do the exact same thing, no one bats an eye.

black men? we can't walk around on the streets in open carry states without being murdered for carrying guns!

tell me again how i'm racist against the people who have been murdering my people since we've been brought over to this country.
>>
How uncanny is it when you substitute white for dindu and racism for gangster.
>>
>>80573272
Dont ever say Trumps a narcissist then pleb.
>>
>>80573539
This is so fucking moronic.

Does this mean that white people in South Africa cannot be racist since black people have all the power now?
>>
>>80574753
YES! white people immigrated to south africa in attempt to colonize it with no regards for the natives.
>>
File: 1468048140743.jpg (24 KB, 660x487) Image search: [Google]
1468048140743.jpg
24 KB, 660x487
>>80573272
fuck you, nigger

I was raised by a naive liberal family and it was to my detriment, because I was blind to the obvious reality around me... constantly trying to rationalize and frame things in a way that added to white guilt and absolved minorities of their responsibility for being low bred scum.

living around niggers cured me of that. racism exists because niggers. period
>>
This thread is getting so mad no one will notice I'm gay!~
>>
>>80573521
DRINK BEER
>>
>>80574848
Good to know.

Listen up everyone, white people in South Africa can no longer be racist, because we have no power. Only black people in South Africa can be racist.

I'm going to start calling everyone kaffirs now.
>>
>>80575006

u eat da poo poo?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>80573272
All Chinese people are racist. All Black people are racist. All *insert ethnicity* people are racist.

Feed me your fedora memes
>>
black people are gangster by default (in the united states as well as other countries). are you black? congrats, you’re gangster, and here’s the explanation:

you grew up in a gangster society -> you were socialized to be a gangster thanks to gangster being a dominant ideology -> you benefit from gangster -> you’re racist no matter how much u think you’re not.

unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you’ve consumed. the sooner you come to terms with your own gangster, the sooner u can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those “other” black people.
>>
>>80574581
That's realism.

It becomes racism when you propose people should be treated differently because of it, against the free market of labour and equal competition.

>>80574649
>did you read what i said? it's subtle, these racist beliefs are so ingrained into society no one notices them, thus they go by unnoticed and deemed "acceptable".
Middle ground fallacy! Not an argument, it's either true racism or it's not and if it's not it's simply a construction of your mind: a delusion.

Racism cannot be subtle.

>black women can't go around wearing weaves or be on EBT, WIC, anything like that without being bashed. however when white women do the exact same thing, no one bats an eye.
Loaded statement and false hyperbole, you can't prove those situations actually happen. In fact statistics prove black women are some of the highest welfare receivers and that white people receive the least welfare by proportion.

Again, not an argument!

>black men? we can't walk around on the streets in open carry states without being murdered for carrying guns!
Again, false hyperbole.

They were resisting arrests, driving under the influence, fighting homeless people and carrying weapons on parole. Keep ignoring pertinent facts, if it doesn't fit your narrative I guess it can't be reals.

>tell me again how i'm racist against the people who have been murdering my people since we've been brought over to this country.
Black on black crime is an order of double digits more common than white on black crime. Even black on white crime is more popular, because white people aren't systematically murdering black people.

You've created a false victimhood to justify your own racism against white people. Admit you're wrong and only then can you turn back to virtue.

No real arguments from you means I'm right, you're wrong and my original proposition is unchallenged: you're a racist who has redefined the meaning of racist to convince himself he's not racist which perpetuates his own racism.
>>
>>80575245
>It becomes racism when you propose people should be treated differently because of it, against the free market of labour and equal competition.

No, that's discrimination.

Go buy a dictionary Damo.
>>
>>80575302
Racism is discrimination on the basis of race. Go buy a dictionary Dr. Bantz
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 351x765) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 351x765
>>80573272
Blacks are degenerate loser down low cocksucking faggot fatherless educational dropouts with no future, so if hating you for that makes me racist, then I'm cool with that.
>>
>>80575477

No it's not.
>>
File: image.png (274 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 540x405
Niggers can do no wrong goys, it's the white man who's the problem. The only way you can make up for the black mans failure to integrate into society is to let them fuck your women
>>
>>80575521
Sure watermelon pipe words ayy bottle can't meaning.
>>
>>80575521
Yes it is you fucking shitposting cuntflap.
>>
>>80573272
That's fine. I'll embrace my racism.
There's no point in living a life like you describe.
I'd rather just step on your rights.
>>
>>80573539
That's not the definition you dumbass.
>>
File: ur gay.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ur gay.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>grew up in racist society
detroit, i was minority, people racist against me.
>you were socialized to be racist
no
>you benefit from racism
explain
>your racist even if you deny it
lol ok
>>
>>80573272
You don't get it:
We don't fucking care
>>
>>80575604

>discrimination
>the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex

>racism
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race
>>
>>80573272
>unlearning

Hello George
>>
File: 4L_Ya1DA5wb.png (152 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ya1DA5wb.png
152 KB, 500x334
>>80573272
Fuck off nigger. go back to africa and be with your kingz n qweenz
>>
>>80575685
Again, just substitute white for black and racist for gangster. It'll all make sense.
>>
>>80573272
>white people are racist by default (in the united states as well as other countries). are you white? congrats, you’re racist, and here’s the explanation:
You're a racist. That's the explanation.
>you grew up in a racist society
No I didn't
>you were socialized to be racist
No I wasn't
>thanks to racism being a dominant ideology
It's not
>you benefit from racism
No I don't, and that doesn't even follow. If I did hypothetically benefit from racism, that wouldn't mean that I embrace it, or that I enjoy it. Nor would it mean that I would have to "check my privilege" and lower myself to help you feel better because you're jealous.
>you’re racist no matter how much u think you’re not.
No I'm not. You don't know what I think.
>unlearning
Orwellian
>it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this.
I won't "unlearn" anything at all. Why don't you go unlearn all that shitty rap """music""" you listened to that gave you fantasies about being a "gangsta" which you internalize and take seriously? Oh, I'm sorry, was attacking your garbage """culture""" racist?
>it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing
Already debunked
>and the media you’ve consumed.
And what was that and how was it racist?
>the sooner you come to terms with your own racism, the sooner u can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself
I'm not the one who needs to better myself. I'm well off, because of my own effort.
>instead of setting yourself apart from those “other” white people.
Or maybe black people need to start seeing themselves as individuals. You're the ones with the problems, so you're the ones who need to adapt and change.
>>
>>80575692
All whites have white skin.

Am i doing racism right?
>>
>>80575757
well i mean i tried to stay away from gangs and im white as hell cuz i wanted to live a successfull life
>>
>>80573272
bait with stupid responders
>>
File: standards.jpg (351 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
standards.jpg
351 KB, 598x597
>>80574649

You're talking about culture memes, and white people do get bashed on for taking government assistance you self involved dick.

How you going to lump every day Americans in with (jumpy) law enforcement officers?
They'll ventilate any one who is non complicit - and on that same note, you know even inside cop circles they all have different beliefs, hopes and ambitions.

There is a person behind that uniform, and he may just be as misinformed as you are.
>>
>>80575923

Yes. Now you're starting to get it, should I send you a banana or something?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>80573272
>unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this.

I'm not gonna unlearn it.
>>
File: 1467171902109.png (90 KB, 310x558) Image search: [Google]
1467171902109.png
90 KB, 310x558
>>80575162
>Feed me your fedora memes
ok
>>
>>80576030
No, use the money to buy a dictionary that didn't (((change))) the defininitions to suit an agenda.
>>
>>80573272
Go away, nigger. Twitter shitters calling people racist only affects weak cucks. I know I'm racist and I wear the title proudly.
>>
>>80576108

What agenda are they trying to suit? The definitions of these words make "OMG U RACIST BIGOT" people look retarded.
>>
>>80576183
Depends on who (((they))) are.
>>
>>80575692
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Merely believing that races possess different characteristics, abilities, or qualities is not racism.

The act of prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism based on this belief is racism
>>
>>80573272
Your entire post fails flat once someone's fine with being a racist. Like I am.
>>
File: 1449541276807.jpg (21 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1449541276807.jpg
21 KB, 505x431
>>80576254

You're trying to argue with me about the definitions of words.
>>
>>80576254
Please, honorabe muktambe, cannot bring machete to parliament. You please take it back.
>>
>>80576364
Yes you moron, you started it and now you have lost. Go fight some fucking Emus
>>
>>80573539
stop stealing our culture you black fuck what has your people given to civilisation? Do you realise you earn respect? Not get it handed to you like your welfare? Lazy chicken eating watermelon sucking low iq peice of shit ape
>>
>>80576437
Says the guy who got between the straya and the hue in a trolling contest.
>>
>>80576437

Maybe you should look up the definitions which I have copied and pasted into this thread multiple times before you declare yourself "the winner".
>>
>>80573272

So what?
Racism is a meaningless buzzword anyway.
>>
>>80573272

Nigger Homostain.
>>
>>80576498
You leave out the parts that don;t fit your narrative.
Why do you ommit parts of the definition?
>>
I'm racist and I don't care.

Now what, nigger?
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80573272
Don't break your arm jerking yourself off to the "Blacks can't racist" meme faggot.
>>
>You're a racist because of racism and a racist society that's also racist because of racist racism
>>
>>80573272

This implies two things that are both incorrect

>you grew up in a racist society where racism is the dominant ideology

Late 20th century/early 21st century America is the least racist society to ever exist in human history. Racial marxism was/is the dominant ideology, not racism.

>You grow up in a society where X is a dominant school of thought, therefore you MUST be X to some degree

Wrong again. This is what life IS like for subhuman liberal troglodytes like yourself that have no sense of identity or an ability to determine things from neutral ground. Thankfully we aren't all as stupid.
>>
>>80576574

Because they're appeals to emotion and not a rigid requirement for the definition to be applied.
>>
>>80573559
This sums up everybody I've ever met in California.
>>
>>80574848
Cant wait when the hispanics dominate then I can receive muh reparations, muh EIC, muh wellfare check, my weekly looting and marching, muh ignorance of statistics. Oh lawdy Ill be all nigged out on nyquil, crack, and bath salts you ignorant fuck. I swear Ill track you down and behead you when the hispanics reject this nonsensical concept So please leave your full name.
>>
I have a friend who is half paki who has a white name and an english accent who claims that the vast majority of racism he has experienced has been from other pakis who hate him because his friends are white
>>
File: 1462288846213.jpg (128 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
1462288846213.jpg
128 KB, 750x609
>>80573272
>>
File: 800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg (183 KB, 800x917) Image search: [Google]
800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg
183 KB, 800x917
>>80573272

Why would I want to unlearn it?
>>
>>80576703
Are you retarded?

Asian people are shorter than other races, they have slanted eyes, straight black hair and brown eyes.

According to your fucked up definition, anyone with 2 brain cells and eyes who makes this observation is a racist?
>>
>>80576592
fuck off with your puny penis shit
>>
>>80577220
>According to your fucked up definition
Again, you're trying to argue with me about the definition of a word.

It's not my definition, it's the definition.
>>
>>80573272
I'm forever guilty of a sin that can never be fully forgiven. I mus do as POCs say, for only they can't teach me to truly stop oppression. POCs must run society if it is to be peaceful. I must circumcize my child. I must remember the holocaust. I must alway be vigilant against anti-semitism. Wait, was this about black people?
>>
>>80573272
Post hand, fampai.
>>
File: 1435979575961.png (215 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1435979575961.png
215 KB, 500x495
>>80573272

FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>80577092
looks like John C. Reilly
>>
>>80573272
>(Black) people are (criminals) by default (in the united states as well as other countries). are you (black)? congrats, you’re (criminal), and here’s the explanation:
>you grew up in a (criminalistic) society -> you were socialized to be (criminals) thanks to (crime) being a dominant (culture) -> you benefit from (crime) -> you’re (criminal) no matter how much u think you’re not.
>unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you’ve consumed. the sooner you come to terms with your own (criminality) the sooner u can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those “other” (black) people.

Fixed it for you OP
>>
What would happen if all whites in all countries decided to cut off all aid to Africa and shut off all EBT cards for a year?
>>
>>80576968
Hispanic here. We don't fuck with this black lives bullshit. We'll let you behead this cuck.
>>
>>80573272
fuck off nigger
>>
>>80576977
I have a whitewashed Asian (Asian as in ching chong, not the Britbong definition) friend who basically only hangs out with white people and other Asians talk shit about him for it
>>
>>80576968
Why would hispanics give you welfare, or even care about you at all? They would be more likely to cut your welfare than increase it.
>>
File: racism.png (17 KB, 779x177) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
17 KB, 779x177
>>80577307
But it is not the definition, you purposefully omitted part of the definition. So it is no longer the definition, but your definition.
>>
>>80573272
I didn't think any differently about black people when I was in elementary school

Then I went to a majority black middle school and ever since I've been a little bit racist.

Or at least what liberal whiny SJW fucktards would call racist. I don't actually consider myself racist since I believe black people are just as capable of being as intelligent as whites or whatever. They're just mostly not, in the USA at least. And have a garbage culture, and are obsessed with their blackness, and wanna blame everything on those evil crackas who are responsible for all the problems in the world. Basically a bunch of whiny Mel Gibsons.
>>
>>80577774
Do you think race is not a primary determinant of human traits and capacities?

If you accept that statement as true you would also have to accept that some traits are more beneficial than others.
>>
>>80577415
/thread
sage it lads
>>
File: ignorance.jpg (97 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
ignorance.jpg
97 KB, 500x616
>>80573272

Kill all niggers.
>>
File: 1446641511629.gif (3 MB, 306x172) Image search: [Google]
1446641511629.gif
3 MB, 306x172
>>80573272

Calling all whites racist is racist, stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>80573272
Yeah, no thanks...
>>
>>80577886
Racism is is not acknowledging different traits, but discriminating based on those traits.

There is not a single white person amongst the top 200 fastest 100m times. Acknowleding that in general black people run faster than white people is not racism. Racism would be to prohibit or deter white people from competing.

Aknowledging that black people are on average less intelligent than white people is not racism. Prohibitting/hindering/deterring black people from attending schools or universities would be racism.

The prejudice part is key.
>>
File: dallasmanuvers.webm (2 MB, 314x521) Image search: [Google]
dallasmanuvers.webm
2 MB, 314x521
dallas
>>
>>80578791
jesus christ
>>
>>80573272
Italian society is pretty racist, despite being non white by definition.
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>80573272
>white people are racist by default
So is everyone else
Racism is neo-tribalism
A form of group survival strategy
>>
>>80573272
Go back to prison Jamal
>>
>>80578967
Poor cop got executed.
>>
File: definition of racism.png (59 KB, 847x625) Image search: [Google]
definition of racism.png
59 KB, 847x625
>>80573772
>>
>>80573272
Hey OP, did you know that determining the traits of white people just because of race is RACIST? Did you also know that you are a moron?
>>
>>80573272
How about I don't fucking care anymore? How about that? How about you admit that niggers and spics are every bit as racist? How about you fucking admit that? How about race war? You know, the one we're about to have? The one that will wipe you off of the Earth forever? Please remember, you brought this on yourself.
>>
>>80573272
I may be racist, but at least I'm not a fucking nigger.
>>
>>80573272
What are you even trying to achieve? There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>80573272
/pol the socratic methods final form
>>
just like niggers are criminals
glad weve gotten this through
>>
>>80573272
Go to a racist neighborhood.
>>
File: 1467984193905.jpg (46 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1467984193905.jpg
46 KB, 800x430
>>80573272

I wasn't born a racist, but I became one when I had to put up with all the niggers.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.