[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This beautiful, proud black woman bravely decided to stand unafraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
File: hG84YoR.png (662 KB, 1464x810) Image search: [Google]
hG84YoR.png
662 KB, 1464x810
This beautiful, proud black woman bravely decided to stand unafraid in front of two barbaric police "officers". Now the photo of her has gone viral, over 9.3k likes on Huffpost BLACKED, and /pol/ is unequivocally BTFO. How do you feel?
>>
File: black womeny.png (81 KB, 870x193) Image search: [Google]
black womeny.png
81 KB, 870x193
This is what you're up against this time, /pol/. The history books.
>>
File: 1468210983096.jpg (32 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1468210983096.jpg
32 KB, 400x600
>>80572351
feelin' alright.
>>
>restraint by one party means strength in the other
Fallacious, dishonest, cowardly. She knew there was no way on hell she'd have been beaten. We will argue against this until it's no longer an image of peaceful resistance, but BLM hypocrisy.

History is for the rational, it's studied exclusively by the rational.
>>
>>80572351

She's not even black, though. That's a mulatto; at least 70% white.
>>
>>80572351
Privileged woman mocks endangered coloured minority
>>
>>80572351
9.3k likes

US population 325million
>>
How is BLM not just one giant civil rights cosplay?
>>
except she literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>80572351

They are right. Bam, just like that the Dallas cop massacre has been nullified.
>>
> should be seen around the world
Wow, that's American level of self-importance alright. Huffpost editors don't know shit about the rest of the world, do they?
>>
>>80573934
They don't know shit about outside their white neighborhood.
>>
>>80573318
There's already 3 threads about it on /pol/ alone, so exposure is high. It'll be in the millions by the end of the day
>>
>>80572351
I notice that she's not getting shot in the picture.

Doesn't that run contrary to everything #blm claims about cops?
>>
File: 64.jpg (74 KB, 640x446) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
74 KB, 640x446
>>80572351
>A woman;s peaceful protest act of resistance is reminiscent of Tiananmen Square's "Tank Man"

They are LITERALLY trying to compare this nigger to this chink
>>
>>80572351
I would laugh if she was promptly beaten down immediately after the picture was snapped.
>>
>>80572351
is this photo shopped?
>>
>>80573934
They're naive and childish, just like all liberals.
>>
>>80574102
not really. most people are getting fed up with this shit and its just a matter of time until some crazy craacka shows up to one of these and crushes the k/d ratio irl. praise kek and dont forget to checkem
>>
>>80573934
/pol/ doesn't know shit about the rest of the world, outside of a minority of nationalists within european countries most educated people from countries outside of america side with the black people on this one

even the boys that are against their country being flooded with refugees from a third world country are sympathetic towards the civil struggle of ethnic minorities in America, knowing that if it gets to the point of civil war they will most likely be bombarded with American refugees as well
>>
>>80574589
source: your ass

glad your bf pulled out long enough for you to collect the data on that
>>
>>80574216
>Showing the shitty one
He's stopping ~23 tanks IIRC
>>
>>80573653
A giant, warped Civil Rights cosplay
>>
>>80574589

sadly hes fucking right litteraly all my friends even the more edgy ones have been talking about how evil and racist american cops are
>>
>>80574216
IIRC, no one knows what happened to the flag man after this moment was over
>>
>Middle class cunt knows the narrative she's pushing is bullshit

>Cops wont actually attack her for no reason

>Walks up to them

>WOW SO BRAVE IN THE FACE OF MONSTERS

Sooooooo brave.
>>
File: tank man jAM.jpg (71 KB, 614x358) Image search: [Google]
tank man jAM.jpg
71 KB, 614x358
>>80572351
Honestly sure, she's brave. But that's no tank man tier, rip based tank man. He stood up to a regime, an entire ideology. He's most likely dead and gone. Yea this womans brave, but she has the backing of media, the president and thousands of people in the street. I'm sure the officers in that line also feel like she is doing the right thing. No tank man though.
>>
who else /WokeAsShit/ now
>>
>>80572351

(((Schwartz)))
>>
>>80572351
Shut the fuck up and go back to making Whoppers.
>>
remember when photography was an actual field of art and not just some retard with a phone?
>>
>>80575333
Your flag seems to be counterintuitive to your post
>>
>>80572351
28th amendment happening

The right to block traffic when you're butthurt

The affirmative agitation amendment
>>
>>80575022
Why? Are you faking being in Spain?
>>
>>80572351
>How do you feel?
I feel really good knowing that the USA is headed to experience a by-the-book color revolution. Sweet, sweet justice.

P.S. The 'peaceful woman facing police in armor' is a standard part of the color revolution press kit. Google the examples from Ukraine, Georgia, Middle East, etc. yourself.
>>
File: 1468188932737.jpg (190 KB, 960x934) Image search: [Google]
1468188932737.jpg
190 KB, 960x934
WE WUZ DOVAKANGZ N SHEIT

DINDUNUFFIN
>>
>>80575333
(((zfm/clpq)))
>>
>>80575159
I can stand proudly behind all of this.
>>
>>80575422

I hate (((diaspora))). They like to cuck themselves.

>>80575619

kekked
>>
this is clearly the exact kind of militarization and police brutality that we should all be concerned about so let's detract from the real issue with touchy-feely human interest piece photos that happen to sum up the problem
>>
>It's a 'niggers discover symbolism for the first time' episode

OOGA BOOGA SHE BE STANDIN STR8 MON BUT DA PO PO BE LEANING BAK SO POWERFL YOU FEEL ME STAY WOKE 100% LIT FAMALAM MAD RESPECT TING
>>
>>80575022
Yep...there was even a BLM march in Berlin

Remind me of the Brexit baby crying about the US was the land of hate, but not the UK.
>>
>>80575571
>and and
>>
>>80573104
This. She's definitely mixed and probably upper middle class and educated.
>>
>>80575571
this is pretty accurate considering black women are welfare queens and loud as shit.
>>
>>80572351

Cankles. All these bitches have cankles
>>
>>80572420
>implying niggers will read books even in the future
>>
>>80575333
Kek and trips
>>
>>80574589
>most educated people

I hear this a lot. What you are really saying here is
>most suburban faggots who have never been exposed to black people

"Ethinic minorities" in America are only sympathetic figues to the same type of cucks from Western Europe. Everyone else in the works fucking hates them.

You think first generation immigrants from Vietnam or El Salvador like American nigs and BLM? Even real Africans hate African Americans

You don't know what youre talking about
>>
>>80572351
Superior honestly. Unlike you morons I understand that picture is staged, this brave qt posed for pic, and she knew that cops won't do anything to her.
>>
>>80574242
She was detained, the thing is, this picture actually goes against when black lives matter is actually saying. Cops are showing restraint as she isn't a threat yet is technically marching on the police line.

Now if there was police brutality based on skin colour, they would naturally just run through her tackle her to the ground zip tie her up and haul her off.
>>
File: fuckingkid.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkid.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>80572351
So what's the deal here? Just a really nicely timed photo op of the cops mid-step?

Shit I have a picture when I was 5 jumping into a pool. Got it right before my foot went through the water. Maybe I'm Jesus?
>>
>>80575159
There is nothing worse than a gibsmedat-grabbing ghetto-dwelling dindu.
>>
>>80574102
>There's already 3 threads about it on /pol/
That's because this shithole is full of faggots that like to spam shitty news so the rest of the world can be as depressed as them.
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1423000488655.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>80572351

>comparing this to tiananmen
>>
Why is Obama supporting Hillary if she's obviously up for perjury?

Why doesn't she stop running?
>>
>>80572351
>comparing this to tianamen square
wew
>>
>>80575044 >>80575105
He works as a teacher.
TV stations all around the world
want to interview him, but the chinese government does not let him.
>>
REMEMBER, FOLKS

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80572351
All I see is a society where the police are so incredibly tolerant, disciplined and peaceful that a minority woman can provoke them without any remote fear of suffering any consequences.
Kinda displays the exact opposite of the BLM narrative that cops are dangerous, trigger-happy racists.
>>
>>80576612

Niggers have no shame. It is factually impossible to embarrass a nigger or make them blush, because they aren't really people, you see?
>>
>>80572351
She should go take a stand in gangland.

For all we know these two cops came and got her dumb ass to protect her from being hit in the back of the head with any of the projectiles being thrown at the police line.
>>
>>80576767
Based Norwegians are always the most insightful.
>>
>>80576362
This lol.
The cops are literally stutter stepping to slow down so they can grab her, and these morons think they are being repelled by some magical aura.
This isn't fucking Skyrim, She was probably shoved into the back of a van five seconds after the photo was taken.
>>
>>80572351
most crigneworthy jpeg I've seen these past few weeks

bravo
>>
>>80572420

WE
>>
>>80572351
was this picture staged or were there 100 angry niggers behind her hence the cop's reactions.

I refuse to believe they are afraid of a nigress.
>>
Fuck I wish these cops were both black, that would really confuse the fuck out of these people...

"Are they racist?"
"Well uhhh, no I mean black people can't be racist..."
"Yeah but they are cops! All cops are racist!"
DOES NOT COMPYOOT.
>>
>>80572420
wtf I hate police officers now
>>
>>80575333
keked and checked
>>
considering this picture will be forgotten within 72 hours and tiananmen square's is one of the most iconic in history, I don't think it is very 'reminiscent'
>>
File: jesusnigger.jpg (93 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
jesusnigger.jpg
93 KB, 640x438
>>80577596
They probably gave her a lawful order, she disobeyed. They run up to arrest her. Lucky photo timing gets them in midstep.

Pic related. The kid is so powerful the water propels him up.
>>
>>80572351
>and /pol/ is unequivocally BTFO
no, why would we? stop making stupid threads and maybe try to help fix your nation's problems.
Train your fucking police, improve the relationships with the black community, shutdown stupid movements and again teach your police that black=/= shoot on sight.
also no muh statistics on crime or he was a dindu, the reaction is not proportional and clearly has a racial motive (even for black police officers, the training is just fucked up)
>>
Did the Cops beat her up afterwards?
>>
>>80577884
this. nobody will give a shit in a few days.
>>
>>80578100
Saw a post she was arrested but I don't care enough to verify.
>>
>>80577596
this is them running up to grab her. There hands are out to grab her and they are leaning back to slow there momentum of running. Pretty obvious desu
>>
>>80572351
So narcissistic and conceited, you can smell it. She probably thinking that this is her "moment of glory".
>>
>>80572351

Okay, anons. This is like the 16th time this retard has posted this thread. Time to mass report it.
>>
>walk up to people assigned to protect you
>grab an officers hand
>officers go "WOAH SHI-nevermind she's got nothing"

wow so brave... just like that guy who stood in front of TANKS that were coming to clear people like him out of the streets... wow...
>>
>>80577414
Any one having pics of the after math? Pavment monkey kissing the pavment?
>>
>>80576655
source on that Antonia?
>>
>>80577979
the black community isnt interested in acting civilized, niggers grow up hating police from the get go. dont be stupid
>>
>>80578711
isn't any way to change that? there a lot of based black people, but showing that to them is against the narrative it seems, just like the shit up on bill cosby's when his program (which aired even here) showed a good and educated black family that could live like the whites do and achieve something. I guess someone in high places thinks that blacks are easier to control if they are reduced to an ape-like state
>>
>>80578962
not really,any black people who manage to act civilized are called uncle toms and such by other niggers. basketball american culture is permanently damaged, there is no fixing it
>>
>>80572351
Comparing some nigress facing 2 non voilent officers (no guns drawn, no spray, no tazer) to standing up to a tank... Wow, what will she go in the books for? acting normal? In the latter case she should go in the history books, it means we finally have proof that niggers can act normal. Which implies all the ones chimping out should be shot on the spot.
>>
>>80579196

She's the first civilized nigress... Quite possibly the missing link
>>
>>80575350

Implying that's not what that picture is.
>>
>>80579196

They completely take it for a totally different reason that what it really is

To them, those two cops are fucking communist tanks

You just have to let that sink in
>>
>>80575333
oy vey
>>
File: Golly Gee r.png (153 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Golly Gee r.png
153 KB, 500x375
>>80577414
The Macedonian, incestuous, inbred whore Cleopatra?
What sort of comparisons that to make?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.