[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people with intellectual disability and physical defo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: downies.jpg (35 KB, 306x457) Image search: [Google]
downies.jpg
35 KB, 306x457
Should people with intellectual disability and physical deformities be allowed to reproduce?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfBqREGP0zs
>>
No.
>>
>>80570177
No. They are a drain on the welfare system even more so than niggers.
>>
File: ZZ02047CB1[1].jpg (615 KB, 4000x2250) Image search: [Google]
ZZ02047CB1[1].jpg
615 KB, 4000x2250
Cripple burning Tuesday when?
>>
>>80570177
Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Should 4chan users be allowed to reproduce?

What about gays? Degenerates?

Maybe we should sterilize furries, gender-queers, fascists, racists, manchildren, the mentally retarded, the gifted, and hell, why not everyone else?
>>
>>80570177
Absolutely not.
>>
File: ^_^.png (143 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
^_^.png
143 KB, 500x375
>>80570177

no.

They're a drain on society
>>
File: 486637618.jpg (143 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
486637618.jpg
143 KB, 509x339
You just realize there are potatoes getting laid tonight and you're not.
>>
No. The rare examples where it makes some sense for it to happen (the downie's parents taking care of the kid, etc) does not justify allowing it on mass.

Life simply isn't fair to everyone.
>>
>>80570177
My only thought is to think about how much they have struggled and wonder why they would force another child to go through that experience.

Life is hard enough for people without intellectual disabilities. Why play the game on impossible mode with a disability that impairs your thinking?
>>
>>80570508
this guy gets it
>>
File: __GIF1.gif (784 KB, 850x633) Image search: [Google]
__GIF1.gif
784 KB, 850x633
>>80570177
No they should be killed at birth. No joke.
>>
That brings up this question in turn:

Can a legally married couple with downs successfully apply for adoption? Has it been done before? If they were denied, why?
>>
Absolutely not.
The fact that so many normies are sharing this shit disgusts me on levels I thought I had forgotten.
>>
No it's like allowing children to fuck
>>
eh. it should not be encouraged, but keep in mind that just because the parents are retarded is no guarantee that the kid will be retarded.
>>
>>80570887
I remember in high school arguing over Xbox all the time with my friend who believed challenged people should be locked up and tested on or put down at/before birth.

I disagree with it still today but it makes more sense to me the less liberal I have become, at least on a logistical level.
>>
>>80571171
That kid better be damn lucky to have competent supports outside of his parents or it won't stand a chance.
>>
Hell I don't even think the severely retarded should be allowed to live and I mean the monster people who can only hoot and holler and have t Rex arms
>>
>>80571171
But retards shouldn't raise children
>>
File: 1467356040201.png (314 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1467356040201.png
314 KB, 5000x5000
>>80570177
Yes, because kindness and the opportunity we create to emulate Hashem.
>>
>Argues against abortion.
>Wants retarded people sterilized or executed.

What happened to life being sacred?

Honestly, rather than genociding the disabled, it would be a lot better to work around the ethical issues of genetic modification. Only thing we need is something to stop the rich from having genetically engineered super babies while everyone else's children and relegated to mediocrity.
>>
>>80570177

No.

IQ in the western world is already dropping because of higher percentage of deformities from late births and do to retards having more kids. You need to stop that shit if you do want to keep a semblance of civilisation.
>>
>>80571171
yeah, in case of 2 downies, there is:
>25% chance of dead born
>50% chance of downie
>25% chance of 'normal' (46 chromosomes, but they'll still carry a lot of other genetic failures from parents)

It should not be allowed.
>>
>>80571459

>equating sterilisation with abortions
Most people don't want to just shoot retards, but instead prevent them from multiplying.
>>
>>80571293
There were less cases in the past, because of natural selection. Now, medical field has so much advanced that almost everyone is allowed to live, which explains so many autists, retards, betas, social retards, and generally unhealthy people in these times
>>
They're already more likely to die at birth and be infertile along with a whole list of other health concerns. Genes mutate randomly so any of you can be carriers. It would be fun to see if anti-social disorders or other undesirable behavior is linked to specific genes then much more people would be considered mentally disabled. The problem solves itself so I don't see any reason to intervene.
>>
who's going to stop them you shit heads?
>>
>>80572295

Forced sterilisation
>>
>>80572438
and who decides who and when?

get your fucking heads out of your asses.
>>
>>80571931
Anti-abortion autists say that a fetus is important because of its potential as a human (unless they're maximum over-autist and think a fetus is the equivalent of an autonomous baby). Sterilization is arguably worse than abortion from that perspective, because it's not just cutting off one potential life, it's cutting off millions. (Or realistically, three.)
>>
>>80572737

A doctor finds out if kid has significant defects, gives verdict. Parents can dispute it and get a court certified doctor to check.

If retard is confirmed to have defects he is taken to a doctor certified in sterilisation and does the intervention.

If they refuse child is taken by child protection service.

This was done it the past to great effect but was stopped by bleeding heart retards.
>>
>>80573005

I disagree with abortions personally on a moral level, but I am not a dug in retard that can't see nuances.

I disagre with it because people over use it and I see that my nation faces population decay as well as moral one because retards use it as a contraception method. But I can see it be useful if used ain case of rape or cases where a defect is detected early.
>>
>>80570177
Only if the disabilities or deformities can be inherited.
>>
Nobody responsible knowingly gives birth to a Downie in 2016.
>>
>>80570177

I ain't gonna get between em
>>
>>80570177
Should niggers?
>>
>>80574203
Forgot pic. :^(

(Dallas nigger with his retarded twin brother, and sis isnt looking like all of her lights are on)
>>
>>80570177
Yes.
Liberty. As an Americunt, I hold liberty quite closely to me. If two retards want a retard baby, I don't give a shit, just as long as I have the freedom to be a dick to it.
>>
>>80572228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U
>>
About the video and picture. Down syndrome people can't reproduce because they're sterile
>>
>>80577148
There is a great deal of irony here.
>>
>>80570177
no
>>
File: pepe stardust.jpg (18 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pepe stardust.jpg
18 KB, 250x238
>>80574343
Is her retarded brother on the left or the right?
>>
I wonder how a society solely of downies would function. Will they be able to fend for themslves and how they will look like say 30 generations down the line
>>
>>80570177
No worries
99.99% of male Downies are sterile
75% of female Downs sufferers are sterile
If she/it ends up with an offspring, with almost all certainty it will not be the child of Sgt. Potato-head
>>
>>80570177
>Should people with intellectual disability

No, since places like /pol/ get to happen when we allow it.
>>
>>80570177
DEE DEE DEE
>>
Looks like they are down to earth people
>>
>>80586315
>not sure if serious or bad pun
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.