[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had enormous wealth, how would you allocate your charitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Ghost dog.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ghost dog.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
If you had enormous wealth, how would you allocate your charitable donations?
>>
>>80569362
My local Klan
>>
>>80569362
>charitable donations

hahaha, thats a good one!

if i wanted to id start a business, and hire people and pay them a wage. Theres my "charity", giving people a job to support themselves and their families

Probably buy a farm, have a few people to tend the farm/orchard/gardens and feed the livestock in winter
>>
100% to union busting. I love seeing fat lazy union members crying like a 3 year old who had their dessert taken away.
>>
>>80569362

Give people a million bucks to kill my enemies on Purge night
>>
Pol's altruism (or lack there of) is legendary!
>>
File: 1458601669767.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1458601669767.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>80569568
This and start the road to become George Soros, bogeyman puppeteer for the "greater good"
>>
>>80569362
I would buy a shit ton of land and create /pol/and.
>>
>>80569362
If I had enormous wealth I would create a foundation dedicated to teaching chimpanzees the secrets of fire and modern weaponry. Then I would set them loose in Africa to see if anything changes.
>>
>>80569862
>In before he becomes more corrupted than Soros.
>>
>>80569362
>giving away money
>>
Eugenics research
>>
>>80571716
why?
>>
I'd help dogs. Buy huge land where I can hunt and camp and take in dogs to care for them. Dogs are fucking awesome. We would roam and camp and fish and run around. They get a good life and I do too. Fuck shovelling money at people. I'd take man's best friend any day

I'd pour my money into that until I'm dead.
>>
first off, it would only help my nation, none of this 'I made my fortune in America and now I'm giving it away to Africa" crap.
probably funds for tutoring kids whose parents are dumb or uneducated.
>>
i wouldn't give anything to charity. i would build a castle or buy a yuropoor one and host a year round renaissance fair where i'm the king and there would be competitions for gold coins that have my face on them
>>
>>80569362
Getting homeless people off the street.
>>
>>80575448
lol
>>
>>80569362
to my savings and 10% to my church
>>
>>80569362

I'd buy my grandparents anything they wanted. I'd buy them the house on the lake they want to live in the last years of their lives.

I'd buy my friends some shit.

And I'd spend all the rest on creating businesses and putting people to work.
>>
I'd probably try to fuck shit up for fun

I'd fund Nazi groups in Europe while also funding ANTIFA groups, just to see the chaos
>>
>>80570070
We are already working on it. Dead serious watch. We need to work on their aim a bit
https://youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E
>>
>>80569362
bail out deserving graduates from student loan debt. money toward energy research. and help developing countries like bill and melinda gates foundation. I'd also want to fund research for debilitating diseases.
>>
20% of it to shape the word the way I want
>>
File: muslim-helping-old-lady-md.jpg (71 KB, 550x428) Image search: [Google]
muslim-helping-old-lady-md.jpg
71 KB, 550x428
bring all the poor somali's here like a good christian white boy because thems good muslims
>>
I am my own charity
>>
Not to Africa.
>>
>>80569362

I fund the next crusade.
>>
I wouldn't.

All charities are scams.
>>
>>80569362

I would secure a future for white people
>>
>>80575931

Your church is harboring 'refugees' and is an enemy of this nation
>>
>>80569362
I would just pay motherfuckers to do shit that were good for the community.
>>
I would give it to a Jew. They want through a terrible holocaust and deserve my hard earned resources

I am also very sorry.
>>
>>80569362
1.start an orphanage for boys

2.double it as a means of privately educating them to suit the purposes of benefitting my business

3. hopefully profit
>>
>>80569362
Def try to buy a nuke and set it off
>>
>>80569362
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude don't post such spooky images like that. You trying to give me a heart attack?
>>
File: 1458285907918.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458285907918.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>80569362

100% to VR development
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.