[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Brutality: Racebender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
https://www.kikebook.com/iamdelorean/videos/10154509779754767/
Was the cop in the right? Or only if he was white? :^^^)
>>
File: 8029257.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
8029257.jpg
244 KB, 1203x1447
>>80567281
Yes fuck that stupid chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 868x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 868x868
>/pol/ is too cucked to answer this question
>>
Not even watching video if you don't obey the officers orders go fuck yourself, comply bitch later.
>>
File: 1426371278596.jpg (62 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1426371278596.jpg
62 KB, 640x560
>>80567281
>image.png

>>80568012
>image.jpg

Steve Jobs was a mistake.
>>
>>80567281
Of course he's in the right, dumbass.
2 stupid fucking chads refuse to comply so they get smacked down, what's the problem?
>>
>>80568655
>>80567424
>chads
Are you guys /lowtesrosterone/, /lowenergy/
>>
>>80567281
i see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>80568151
Yes sir no sir, and if your rights were violated take it up later in court. The street is not the time to resist, the courtroom is.
>>
File: 10145289.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3556) Image search: [Google]
10145289.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3556
>>80567281

Niggers murder thousands of whites annually in the US more than any other group. They celebrate lawlessness and expect to be pampered for rioting, robbing and looting. And you could say they were just individuals except they emphatically announce unity as a race because people object to these very things.

I just dont care anymore. Gun them down like dogs on the street for all I care. If they dont wish to subscribe to humanity, why the fuck should I view them as human.

Wipe them all out. Let them burn. Drag them into the street, shoot them in the face in front of their families and let their bodies drop to the pavement for the rats to eat and dogs to piss on. Why should I give a single solitary fuck what happens to the animals.
>>
No. Cop turning into aggressor since they lack proper restraint with themselves. He was telling them to leave, instead of instantly arresting them for a crime. As far the footage goes, it seems like something happened between parties, with the dude who got slammed on the "wronged" side. Seemed like the cop, instead of doing his job and taking a report from both sides, tried to do the easy thing, and usher the drunks away. In his half assed attempt, he saw they were not going to leave, so what blacks do next when can't use their minds, use their muscles. No warning, tossed the non main drunk dude into the trash, then slammed the other dude into the ground to cuff him.

Of course this is based on footage given, but what has been given, the cop is easily facing court time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.