[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>80567273
If women were smart they'd shut up and start suckin' down low eh boys?
>>
File: 1465875985037.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465875985037.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
huh
>>
You can be 10x smarter than someone and still be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>80567273

Literally the entirety of human history says men are smarter than women.
>>
>>80567397
Haha yeah they should get back to the kitchen, right?! ha
>>
File: noice.png (100 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100 KB, 241x207
>>80567397

you know it lad
>implying they don't
>>
>>80567685
No, just stronger and more violent.

Men are like a combination of the 'niggers' and the 'jews' of gender.
>>
>>80567273

Probably the old

>muh degree = educated = smarter
>>
>>80567983
>women are smarter
>yet make up less than half of all major scientific discoveries
>were "oppressed" for centuries despite their "higher iq"

I'd like to see any supporting evidence.
>>
>>80568182
Man, I was just reading a good source the other day about sat scores across race and genders.

It shows that high school boys score significatly higher in Math, higher in reading, but are beat by women in writing.

http://media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/SAT-Percentile-Ranks-By-Gender-Ethnicity-2013.pdf

Also a good source for race based comparisons, because it's not skewed in any way, just pure data
>>
Man is the basic model of humanity.
Woman is that model after making all the necessary compromises to support pregnancy and raising children

Pretty clear which is better than at everything not involving giving birth.
>>
File: 1468098573288.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1468098573288.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>80568954
>that chart
So women are better at running their mouths than absorbing information and processing it?
>>
>>80570914
Yes, that's what it is saying.

That's pure data too. For every race and the two genders
>>
>>80567273

A shame that intelligence doesn't equate to logic or else they might be superior to men.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.