[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do lonely women make for the best wives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
Do lonely women make for the best wives?
>>
>>80566662
Nope they make the best sjw and Feminists
>>
>>80566662
I'm not married to a man yet so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1465875985037.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465875985037.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
I need some time to think about it, damn
>>
>>80566662
Of course, unless you want Jamal to fuck your wife and lose half your money.
>>
>>80566662
If they work a similar schedule to yours (or you're both NEETs), then yes.

Otherwise, they're a recipe for marital infidelity.
>>
>>80566728
very true, from personal experience.
>>
If you aren't disfigured, then being socially successful from puberty is an inevitability as a female. They don't even have to try to have a social life.

The only reason a woman would be lonely is through a major major personality fault. Or she brands herself as "lonely" whenever she only gets three unsolicited invites to be social a week.
>>
>>80567178
Don't omit the few woman that choose to be lonely.
>>
>>80566662
No, they obsess over their kids and will forget you once the new novelty comes along, it's a biological imperative for them
>>
>>80566662
I want to rape a lonely girl, she'll be too shy and ashamed to tell anyone and too socially inept to tell the authorities.
>>
>>80568291
You'll leave them the fuck alone.

Get off this board, we hate your kind here
>>
>>80566728
fpbp
>>
>>80566662
Don't know, but I do know that the bible says a prudish woman is a gift from God.
>>
>>80572617
where does it say that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.