[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Third of the Holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sociopol_holocaust08.gif (16 KB, 474x93) Image search: [Google]
sociopol_holocaust08.gif
16 KB, 474x93
Who's seen this doc before? I've certainly had my questions about the validity of the Holocaust, but this guy presents everything in a pretty professional away and reveals things I had no idea about.

Specifically:
>German defense counselors at the Trials basically made no effort to actually defend their clients.

Holy shit was this bad. Im only half way through, currently, since it's 4hours long but I think he has an abridged version somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>>
>>80566040
i love this documentary

i often wonder about how valid all of his criticisms are, but they sure seem well-founded, and at the very least call many things about the holocaust into question.
>>
>>80566040
one more bump for you OP
>>
>>80566185
Some of them seem farfetched, but most of the stuff dealing with the books seems on point and just full of shit, imagination, and story telling.
>>
>>80567146
out of curiosity, which points seem farfetched?

Been a while since i saw it, and i'm not sure that i saw the whole thing.
>>
Great documentary
>>
The only mistake I found is when he's talking about the engine exhaust. True, no carbon monoxide (and the smart Nazis would know this) but the carbon dioxide would still kill people in a closed environment
>>
The only mistake I found is when he's talking about the engine exhaust. True, no carbon monoxide (and the smart Nazis would know this) but the carbon dioxide would still kill people in a closed environment
>>
>>80566888
Checked!
That was a powerful bump
>>
It happened.

You might as well try and debunk D-Day.

My generation grew up whilst those who fought in WW2 were alive and still young. Millions of people were witnesses.
>>
>>80573815
typhus

allied bombings of german supply trains
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.