[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beaners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 33
How do we solve the Hispanic problem?
Abortions?
Ethnic Bioweapons?
RWDS?
What else?
>>
>>80564356
Blame Mestizos, don't lump Spaniards into this. Hispanic is not a race
>>
>>80564356
More Mexicans are leaving than coming in and Mexican and Hispanic American fertility are now below replacement rates
>>
>>80564525
Sorry, met to exclude Hispanics of full European descent.
>>
>>80564968
Mexican types of brown mestizos were considered "Mestizos" until the 80s when the government lumped them under "Hispanic" with the whiter hispanics like Spaniards. Of course the fucking beaners hijacked the word and ruined the word "Hispanic".

"Hispanic" is a very broad term that includes Europeans and Asians. I get autistic when someone reduces it just to fucking Mexicans.

But I'll agree with you that we do need a wall
>>
File: 1464878622551.jpg (38 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1464878622551.jpg
38 KB, 450x800
>>80564356
There is nothing wrong with Hispanics in the United States. They contribute greatly to our economy and our culture.
>>
>>80564356
Pls don't remind me
t. Arizonan
>>
>>80564356
My question is, why are they in Chicago?
>>
simple. get rid of them and make America white again

map in progress, any suggestions?
>>
>>80567324
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>80567690
Chicago is a global city. They get immigrants from all walks of life, just like New York City and Los Angeles.
>>
>>80564904

thats total bullshit

Here in Tennessee just since 2003 the place has been totally overrun with hispanics, they are literally taking over.

I think OP map is bullshit, or the government is really hiding the true numbers because its starting to look like California around here.
>>
File: 1458234252575.png (129 KB, 395x386) Image search: [Google]
1458234252575.png
129 KB, 395x386
>>80564356
I love how the age range of /pol/ is reaching an all time low nowadays.
>>
Deport all of them. Some spics stole my family's boat and jetskis last week and it really makes me want them all genocided. Such is the shitty life in socal.
>>
File: 1453777267227.png (160 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1453777267227.png
160 KB, 420x420
>>80564356
Montana is starting to look nicer with every graph.
>>
WALL
Deportation
Free birth control
Ending bilingualism everywhere.
>>
>>80567791
No. You can't deport this.

Love is love, and America needs love. <3
>>
>>80564356
My boyfriend is Hispanic. I really don't know about the stats but whites and Hispanics marry at a huge rate.
>>
>>80564356
Mass deportations
Recognition that under the "jurisdictional clause" anchor babies aren't citizens.
>>
File: ted-cruz-family.jpg (85 KB, 672x442) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-family.jpg
85 KB, 672x442
>>80568516
This.

Pic related is a family as American as Apple Pie and Thanksgiving.
>>
To me, this is the problem I have when liberals say shit like "if an illegal takes your job, you did a shit job anyway/you deserved to get replaced since your job required no skills".

Illegal immigration isn't about just one generation coming over, and it never has been. It involves generations of people shitting things up for legal American workers.

The first wave comes over, mostly young men in their late teens to early 30s. They come to work and put down roots. These are the groups liberals want to give amnesty to because they're "hard working".

So once they're here, then the family comes. Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers. The come and set up shop with the young men. Now since the young men can be here and get amnesty, their family deserves it too right? It's only fair....

So now we've just doubled or tripled or quadrupled the number of people coming in. The old ones want free welfare and social security so they start soaking that up. The young ones start popping out kids. Those kids need schooling, so they get that for free even though their parents haven't paid a tenth of what other parents have paid since they've only been here a few years.

The kids of those illegals get all sorts of benefits for being "minorities" (which is laughable because they're in the majority in the Southwest US by a large margin at this point. They get free college, tons of scholarships, grants, etc etc.

This is what makes me angry. Now, the kids of people who came here illegally are in uni with little to no actual money being spent. They have a leg up over Xth generation Americans. When they leave college they also get preferential placement in the job market because they're "minorities".

Now, I know I'm not competing with Juan Wetback de Ricardo, I'm competing with his kids. Because Juan got to come here and stay and work, his kids stay here and work, and they're the ones taking up jobs that I will be interested in and qualified for.
>>
Not sure how to solve it without being brutal towards them. It is a serious problem for the entire world right now, not just the U.S.. They will crash the economy under the weight of the welfare required to take are of them and crash the world economy.
>>
>>80564356
Deportation, anchor babies included.
>>
>>80568666
Listen to Satan.
>>
>>80564356
The Spanish adventurers cane and impregnated the native women. Current Mexicans are barely 5'5". Holy shit. You fucking spainiards shit all over these people. You ugly dumpy bastards.
>>
>>80568897
Cut welfare, add a work requirement for all able-bodied adults, invest in work placement and career development programs.
>>
File: alabama_protest_lg.jpg (37 KB, 460x312) Image search: [Google]
alabama_protest_lg.jpg
37 KB, 460x312
>>80568230
>>80568725
Read the thread, we're not talking about European ones. We're talking about mestizos.
>>
What if I'm a legal spic who goes to an Ivy League for grad studies?
>>
I live in a southwest state and everywhere you look there are numerous Mexicans. They don't only work the shitty jobs like the liberals will tell you. In my office alone which has about 40 people that work there about 25-30 are anchor babies that all went to college and are working a job that pays 50k a year.

The government is lying when they are telling us the population numbers of Hispanics in the country.
>>
File: Mexican-Girl-WorldCup-Fan.png (585 KB, 1280x712) Image search: [Google]
Mexican-Girl-WorldCup-Fan.png
585 KB, 1280x712
>>80569467
What difference does it make? What do you have against them?
>>
>>80569738
I don't want America to end up like another mongrelized Central/South American country.
>>
>>80567808
I can second this
>>
>>80569950
Be careful now. You wouldn't want those hard workers coming in and strengthening your economy now, do you?
>>
>>80568725

No way I was going to vote in a President CRUZ or that proto-mestizo Rubio. Fuck that shit, Trump 2016! German!
>>
>>80567808
>>80570011
Maybe it's just one part of town? I do know for sure that the illegal alien population is way higher than 11 million. I assume most of that is contained in the Southwest.
>>80570184
shill please go
>>
File: 1456813487991.png (733 KB, 982x1605) Image search: [Google]
1456813487991.png
733 KB, 982x1605
>>80564356
>>
File: migrant-scholar-2-1024x682.jpg (112 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
migrant-scholar-2-1024x682.jpg
112 KB, 1024x682
>>80569950
>>80570307
Tell me, how is this hardworking valedictorian computer engineering student going to "mongrelize" America?
>>
>>80564356
What's wrong with hispanics?
>>
>>80567737
Explain the map, please.
>>
>>80570695
They're "different", so it triggers a hostile emotional reaction in people like OP. It's not so much a surprise that there's a correlation between intelligence and racism.
>>
>>80571038
Study:

http://socpro.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/01/08/socpro.spv028
>>
>>80564356
Hispanics outside of California are alright. They're pretty redpilled and have decent family values, arguably better than some whites. They edge out whites in some job categories by taking lower wages because they don't have to pay income tax, but its the corporations that benefit monetarily, not them. They also want to be white and lighter skin is associated with higher class in their culture. Also Hispanic women are the group most likely to marry outside of their race, and when they do it's white men they marry.

Hispanics also really hate niggers.
>>
>>80570669
>pick the top 0.1% of them as poster children
>why don't you want them all?
>>
>>80564356
Return the land you stole from México and problem solved.
Otherwise keep crying about the powerful Latinos.
>>
>>80571038
A fifth grader can look up the rates of government assistance based on race and see its a major problem. You think this will last forever? The economy will crash, the debts will not be paid, the EBT will shut off, the nation will balkanize, everyone regardless of race will suffer.

U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, China. All will come tumbling down.
>>
>>80570695
They're basically nigger lite. Name one problem with the negro population, and its almost as prevalent with mestizos.

>>80571038
I don't have an issue with them existing, it just makes more sense to fix their own countries first.
>>80571113
If Hispanics hate negroes then why did they overwhelmingly vote for Obama? And the whole thing with the family values is a cuckservative myth. They vote for the most socially liberal candidates they can find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo

>>80571235
Latinos are anything but powerful, there's just a lot of them. We fought a war against you and won. And it's a good thing for the land we took because we managed it lot better than you did.
>>
>>80568754
The only thing that bothers me is the preferential treatment of Hispanic "minorities" and the idea that they take jobs Americans don't want to do, when the reality is that Americans would do the jobs, but can't at the price that illegal do because the American has to pay income tax. This is especially true in construction.

Aside from that, they assimilate well. Many second Gen immigrants don't even learn Spanish at home. Most do not have any loyalty to their home country unless they still have family living there. Catholicism is a decent religion too.

I don't know how to solve the issue of dealing with the ones that are here. I don't agree with full amnesty, and deporting all of them would be infeasible. We also need to secure our border before we take any such steps. I think a status that leads to amnesty would be acceptable, have requirements (no criminal record, employed, etc.) and should include them paying back taxes as part of becoming a citizen.
>>
>>80564356
Annex Mexico and replace its government.
The best defense against illegal immigration is a buffer zone of other nice countries to live in.
>>
>>80571235
Says 5' 6" malnourished pinto bean.
>>
>>80571578
>If Hispanics hate negroes then why did they overwhelmingly vote for Obama? And the whole thing with the family values is a cuckservative myth. They vote for the most socially liberal candidates they can find.
Purely because of the issue of amnesty. I grew up in Florida where all of them are legal, and they vote conservative.

Ones in CA are the exception, but CA is overall completely fucked.
>>
>>80571235
>thinks we are scared of the majority of latinos
>they ran away from their own country
>ran as fast as they could from cartels
>cant even treat their own water sources
>>
>>80570556
how did it even get this bad
jesus fucking christ what were my parents thinking
i dont even
>>
>>80572168
You keep bringing up anecdotal evidence. You mention Florida, but Southern Florida is much more liberal than the North, mainly because of Hispanics. I will note that Cubans are more conservative than other Hispanic groups, but not by much.

They consume welfare more than any other type of immigrant, and they are used as pawns by the Democrat party to gain more votes, pure and simple. And there is no sign of that changing. La Raza type groups are rising, and it seems the US is becoming more and more balkanized.
>>
File: 1457030923688.png (76 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1457030923688.png
76 KB, 300x336
>>80570669

>cherrypicking

>ignoring the plethora of data on racial realities
>ignoring birthrates
>ignoring the fact that Hispanics already have way too large of a population in the US

Fuck off, Paco.
>>
Decrease immigration and cut welfare
>>
>>80571113

>Hispanics also really hate niggers

I'm so fucking sick of this meme. Muslims hate niggers, too. Do I want America flooded with them? No.
>>
>>80564356

You learn spanish gringo jajajajjaja
>>
Are Spaniards white or hispanic?

Are dumb beaner Mexican Mestizos more Indian or Hispanic?

Everybody thinks the main hispanic is an injun. It's weird.
>>
File: da.png (87 KB, 442x522) Image search: [Google]
da.png
87 KB, 442x522
America 2016.
>>
>>80573762
you forgot a space between "gringos" and "should"
>>
Just fuck them and whiteify them.
I'm a BLEACHED child.
>>
>>80564356
but /pol/ always says that spics are bro tier, why all this hate op?
>>
File: uv-exposure.jpg (38 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
uv-exposure.jpg
38 KB, 350x234
It's just science lads.

People from the south are tanned, people from the north are albinos.

It happens with the animals too. Check the polar bears and regular bears.
>>
File: 04-Skin-color-map_cl_thumb.gif (11 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
04-Skin-color-map_cl_thumb.gif
11 KB, 200x197
>>
Voter ID laws
>>
>>80564356
Deporting the ~12 million Hispanic illegal immigrants in the US would reduce the Hispanic population from 18% to 13%

A good start.
>>
File: skip.jpg (26 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
skip.jpg
26 KB, 296x300
pochos valen para pura verga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
>>
>>80570669
Hispanics have allowed every country they occupy to turn into a 3rd world shithole run by drug cartels and dictators.

It has nothing to do with what individuals can achieve or how intelligent they are. It has everything to do with the collective mindset of their race on issues like guns, religion, social services, etc. that have caused their countries to end up like this.
>>
>>80576934
But the whiter countries like Argentina and Uruguay are much better off. At the core, it's a racial problem.
>>
>>80564356
Change the country's name the the United States of Montana.
There are no blacks or Mexicans in Montana, so I can only assume the name is some kind of mystic anti-white incantation.
>>
>>80564968
If America is such an evil racist nightmare, why do they so stubbornly insist on staying?
>>
>>80567737
Sao Paulo should be it`s own state in Brazil
Or atleast be with the rest of the south
>>
>>80570556
Texas is going to reliably vote blue within our lifetime and will certainly be a swing state within the next ~20 years. Hold me, /pol/.
>>
>>80570184
How? It's not the '40s anymore mate, the factories that can hire massive numbers with few skills are now on the other side of the world.

A relatively small number are good for taking up skilled trades that White millennials think they're too good for (e.g. plumber or electrician) but Blacks can take on construction and farming just fine, especially the latter if history teaches anything.
>>
>>80571113
I'm in Washington, near Seattle, and I'm not sure where you're from but the ones here are extra retarded and degenerate and side with niggers on everything.
>>
>>80564356
Make it economically unfeasible for them to come here, the Hispanic problem actually poses an existential threat, the black problem does not
When the majority of people in this country are Hispanics we will cease to be America and become North Mexico

Most importantly we need to get rid of birthright citizenship but we also need to:

-get rid of welfare for non-citizens (ideally we should get rid of it all together but the cat is out of the bag on that one and it ain't going back in)

-curb legal immigration, 1 million new immigrants every year is far too many

-start pursuing those who overstay their visas (this will require a lot of money to do but by cutting welfare off for non citizens we would save a lot and could use that towards visa enforcement)

-SEVERELY punish businesses that hire illegal immigrants, massive fines and tax penalties for first time offenders, revocation of business licenses for a repeat offense. This will require a greater level of scrutiny by the IRS but that's one bureaucracy that never shies away from a challenge

-make it illegal to rent homes, cars, open bank accounts, sign any kind of contract whatsoever for illegals and severely punish those who harbor them by signing "straw leases"

-stop issuing driver's licenses to illegals, many states do this

-make it mandatory for government and official documents to be produced solely in English

I'm sure there's a lot more that could be done but I believe that these ideas would severely curtail illegal immigration
>>
File: mexican intellectual.jpg (210 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
mexican intellectual.jpg
210 KB, 1280x706
>>80564356
>How do we solve the Hispanic problem?
Having children
>B-BUT MUH LUXURY
>only cucks get married
Thank thanks for giving us spics a world super power, we appericirate inheriting an actual fucking worl super for better or for worst.
>lol stupid spic we'll ill you all in the race war
The race war will be mainly whites vs whites vs blacks / arabs.

All you can do is have children. That's fucking all you can do to stop it.
>>
>>80578900
am i drunk or something wtf?
>>
>>80578221
Blacks doing farm work? Lol!

https://youtu.be/a7q3ofdJRKc
>>
>>80577850
Because they want to make it an evil racist nightmare for white people.
>>
>>80564356
all this map proves is that Montana is once again the best state
>>
>>80578221
>Blacks can take on construction and farming just fine, especially the latter if history teaches anything

But that's really it. I have never heard of black guys in the modern era doing agricultural work. I guess it would trigger them too much after slavery and sharecropping under Jim Crow so we have to subsidize them with Obummer bucks to squirt out more little shits who will expect the same treatment.

I will say this for undocumented field workers: that work is nasty and difficult. I still have problems with them demanding entitlements we can't afford, but at least it's morally better than multiple generations of black families who have practically made an art out of cashing government checks and giving nothing back.
>>
>>80567690
They're in Chicago because it's a sanctuary city. If you look at the concentration maps you will notice where those predominantly are located. Florida is the only one I'm not so sure about considering how screwed Miami and the SE part truly are with Ricans Cubans and Illegals. I've seen them turn away wetbacks out in the Gulf and Atlantic at times yet there are some small enclaves of illegals etc that are allowed. It might be more local than state perhaps.
>>
File: 1467506779077.jpg (477 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1467506779077.jpg
477 KB, 1462x1462
>>80564356
>ethnic bioweapons
like smallpox sprinkled tacos?
>>
>>80579210
The day the US govt cuts off the gibsmedats, will be a day of a great chimpout the likes of which we've never seen. Think Venezuela, but more violent. You see the dindus blocking the interstates in various protests this week. Imagine these mobs organizing and disrupting interstate commerce, seizing and ransacking warehouses. The next step would be seizing armories and arsenals and open insurrection...
>>
>>80579621
>The day the US govt cuts off the gibsmedats, will be a day of a great chimpout the likes of which we've never seen. Think Venezuela, but more violent. You see the dindus blocking the interstates in various protests this week. Imagine these mobs organizing and disrupting interstate commerce, seizing and ransacking warehouses. The next step would be seizing armories and arsenals and open insurrection...
They need to cutoff everything but WIC and Food Stamps IMO. Social Security included of course. It's the only way to get back to solvency.
>>
File: 1459432541836.jpg (2 MB, 4940x3740) Image search: [Google]
1459432541836.jpg
2 MB, 4940x3740
>>80579377
simple and effective. that german ingenuity
>>
People's Republic of Aztlan when?
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 384x256
>>80579828
It already exists
>>
>>80567690
Drugs.
>>
>>80579790
Oh and the protests are bullshit. A couple hundred people is nothing. It's a very tiny minority that is being made into something bigger when it's not. Ignore them and move along.
>>
>>80574289
Polar bears are niggers with white hair.
>>
>>80564356
Bank on them going to war with the negros.
>>
>>80572014
>they assimilate well

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80564356
Why don't you just build a massive wall between you guys and Mexico?
>>
If you are a white millennial in your life time you will live to see the USA become dominated by Mexicans. These people already vote over 80 percent democrat, they soak up the welfare and will crash the economy while being insanely racist to you because you are white.

When they are the majority in America they will not be as sympathetic as whites were to them as they feel they are indigenous people to this land.
>>
>>80570556
Wow, look at Maine.
>>
>>80580899
Most Mexicans aren't racist towards whites, the Aztlan types that rioted in LA are a small minority

In fact most Mexicans are greatful to whites because they employ them and herein lies the problem with the limousine liberal crowd; they face no threat from the Mexicans, rather it is working class whites and blacks who have to compete with Mexicans for jobs
>>
File: USAEthnicity.jpg (733 KB, 1296x834) Image search: [Google]
USAEthnicity.jpg
733 KB, 1296x834
Just let the German Americans save the USA again.
>>
>>80581231
MUH HURRITAGE

This map is such bullshit it's all self-reporting "hmm my last name is Schmidt so I must be German!"
>>
>>80579915
And it has the highest GDP of any other state in the union
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 959x973) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 959x973
>>80581731
Hmm could that be because they have the largest population...

You have to look at GDP per head
GDP on its own is a meaningless indicator of quality of life
>>
>>80582032
Yeah, the Mexicans add to the population so GDP goes up
>>
>>80564356

They keep niggers in check. Also they're 1000X better than muslims because at least they're christian.
>>
>>80581615
it's not bullshit. a lot of immigrants came from prussia and since prusia is no longer around they just claim generic german. they do actually have germanic heritage
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1216x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1216x882
>>80582188
Exactly and they still shit it up

The average chink or poo in loo lives and behaves like a filthy animal yet look at their total GDP
>>
>>80582483
And then they mixed with the existing euro mutts already here

Most Americans are some admixture of British Isles, German, and French
It's silly to claim "I'm German" because you have some German ancestry
>>
>>80564356
>live in one of the worst counties of an otherwise good state
>second highest amount of Latinos in an otherwise super white state

I'm sure it's pure coincidence.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>80582423

>Better than Muslims

Well then, guess the unhinged stream of spics into the U.S. shall continue then.

I mean, sure, if demographic projections keep this up, then spics mill make up the vast majority of the entire fucking country in less than 100 years - BUT HEY! At least they keep the fucking niggers in check.

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>80582876
I don't understand how anyone can support Hispanic immigration when all they bring with them is poverty, disease, and crime

Big Business likes them cause they work for peanuts and will never ask for a raise or threaten to take the boss's job and liberals like them because they were taught in university that it was the right belief to have
>>
>>80582423
Check out some liveleak videos from Mexico and you'll see they can go toe-to-toe with the worst the Muslim world has to offer

But I suspect that you're a Chicano yourself
>>
File: Taylor.jpg (23 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
Taylor.jpg
23 KB, 400x391
>>80583035
>>80583077
It's spics and white cucks that keep spouting the same damn response. It's always " they're better than niggers" or "better than muslims", or some piece of probably made up anecdotal evidence. I know there are shills on here that keep making the same exact pro-mexican, pro-latino immigration threads on here everyday.

They try to act like they are on your side by saying something bad about illegals, when its not just about the illegals, its about race.

I'm sure these are paid shills, they know they can't get away with shilling for negroes, so they shill for beaners saying they are bro-tier.

The dumbest meme of them all has to be that they hate niggers.
>>
>>80583568
You're 100% correct and an IRL example is the "Mexicans are hard workers" meme which is absolute bullshit

I've spent my entire life on commercial construction sites and the Hispanics are always the laziest and slowest workers; napping on the job, getting drunk on site, spending hours bullshitting with their Mexican pals
Even the blacks work harder than they do
>>
>>80582645
it's the same exact thing with yurop you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>80564356
BUILD WALL
>>
File: WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg (81 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg
81 KB, 600x525
>>80583898
That might be true but we can't use personal experiences, we have to use facts. We could say Latinos are lazy because those immigrants use more welfare than any other type of immigrant.

Pic related, only its for natives of different races and not immigrants.
>>
>>80583568
We do hate niggers
>>
>>80584200
Not at all you dumbfuck unless you're talking exclusively about French and Germans living in Alsace-Lorraine or Lombards in Italy

Don't ever reply to me again and in fact get out of my thread
>>
>>80570772
Some retard's map autism.
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1240x1142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1240x1142
>>80584330
Here's immigrants
>>
>>80564356
Nothing. Paisas will cease to exist under Trump. Blacks are the problem population. Jews are the real enemy, however. Any other answer is false.
>>
>>80584826
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>80584651
Sad!
>>
>>80584651
>(((((((((2000)))))))))))
>>
>>80585239
Imagine how much worse it's gotten since!
>>
File: clase-1-el-mestizaje-8-638.jpg (72 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
clase-1-el-mestizaje-8-638.jpg
72 KB, 638x479
>>80565407
>beaners hijacked the word and ruined the word "Hispanic"
Anglo Americans who has no clue about the history of Mexico detected.

Hispanic was a term pushed by the Castillos and Castizos of Mexico, i.e., White Hispanics, to assimilate the Mestizos into Hispanic culture. If you can get those Indians and Mongrels to accept your culture you will find peace and you can better control them. Culture includes language, religion, and customs. Mestizaje is the term used and it's basically cultural racial whitening
>>
I assume that designer babies will become more popular and things like white skin, blonde hair etc. will be chosen. Technology will fix it.
>>
>>80585465
t. Robert Hernandez
>>
>>80585465
And how well has the worked out? Race is biological and affects culture, so that plan just won't work.
>>
File: QT Traitorfu.png (785 KB, 508x900) Image search: [Google]
QT Traitorfu.png
785 KB, 508x900
>>80585837
>And how well has the worked out?
Mestizos speak Spanish, they considered themselves Hispanics and not Indio, they majority of them are papists. Mission accomplished as far as replacing the Indio culture and identity.

The exceptions are the Mexica Movement and like groups. These are the violent Donald Trump rioters you see on YouTube. Not only do they reject Anglo American culture but also Hispanic culture. They advocate that all European peoples, including the Spanish, should return to Europe. That an indigenous language like Nahuatl. That Roman Catholicism, and Christianity in general, are a net negative and should be rejected. All of this is what Mestizaje was trying to prevent.

Intro to the Mexica Movement- Concepts and Ideas Created in the last 20 Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Of6T_qCheo

>>80585613
* Roberto Hernandez de la Tamale, Jr. III
>>
If I'm a light skin California beaner then who's side am i on when the race war starts?
>>
>>80573083
Niggers = Muslims.
There are niggers in Muslim countries, tons of them.

There are no niggers in Mexico, we killed them all.
>>
File: tips.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>80582032
>Mexico is above China.
>>
File: us productivity.jpg (57 KB, 630x404) Image search: [Google]
us productivity.jpg
57 KB, 630x404
>>80581122
Most Mexicans aren't racist towards whites

top kek faggot

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/04/us-productivity-falls-sharply-in-fourth-quarter.html

https://next.ft.com/content/925d8e6c-226f-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d

even US born mexicans are realising that they don't contribute much to the economy or culture
>>
>>80564356
Just give them back the territory you have stolen from them a mere 160 years ago and fuck off, easy, peasy.
>>
>>80564356
Amputation of the infected territory.
>>
>>80580034
пpямo кaк мы
>>
>>80564356
HAHAHAHA THIS IS FOR CUBA YOU FUCKING YANKS
>>
>>80564356
i believe spain will rise again, they have fucking great soft power over latino
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.