[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Jared Taylor? He seems like the on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
What do you guys think of Jared Taylor? He seems like the only real "race realist" to me since he doest do any gay nazi LARPing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo
>>
Jared Taylor thinks the "Main Hispanic" is a mixed race injun

race realist MY ASS
>>
>>80563560
I remember when his speech about the white student union at Towson was posted on /pol/ way back in October of 2012.

Taylor is an absolute joy to listen to.
>>
>>80566129
You're wrong about that date. There's no way that was 2012. Anyone who has the actual date, please post it, because it wasn't almost 4 years ago. It can't have been.
>>
>>80563560
He's right that whites don't really have a racial identity and will most likely never unite ever, but they do have strong cultural identity to their homelands
>>
File: 1426541514316.jpg (27 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
1426541514316.jpg
27 KB, 362x500
>>80563560
Inb4 HURR DURR ONLY HINDU-ODINIST GOERING-COSPLAYERS ARE THE REAL RACE REALISTS

He is "soft" on DER JUDE, but desu building up white people is better than making yourself a raving anti-Jewish attack dog, and sticking to the undeniable, unobfuscatable facts of biological race differences rather than basing the lynchpin of your worldview on esoteric "my word against the establishment" shenanigans.
>>
>>80565824
Except most Hispanics are mixed, between European and indigenous natives.
>>
>>80567132
Then he should call those hispanics MESZITOS but noooo Taylor is a lazy piece of shit trying to screw people of Spaniard descent.
>>
>>80566838

unbridled jew hatred is retarded teenage edgy try hard crap. I see literally nothing wrong with zionist and Israeli jews who want to have their own country, the only real problem I have is us having to give them so much shekels. But I was reading this interesting idea that America has this strange need to help Israel out. Its like us as a country have this psychological tie to jews after our troops liberated the concentration camps in WW2.

I really only hate the international liberal marxist ones, but Im not even close to a nazi sympathizer
>>
TRS, Amren, Counter-Currents, Identity Evropa, Red Ice, and mostly anyone in the altright outside of Andrew Anglin don't really LARP. Unless you consider Richard Spencer's pan-European shit to be LARPING.
>>
>>80566506
He's talking about Matthew Heinbach's college days, which was a long time ago. He's not talking about the facebook group trolling.
>>
>>80567237
But everyone knows that "Hispanics" and "Latinos" refers to Central/South Americans, and doesn't include Spaniards. What are you saying?
>>
>>80563560

Jared harpooning a sheeboon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRE3Pj2FMao

Jared spraying a roach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

>The winner and still Huhndefeated
>>
>>80566838

Potatonigger is upset.
Does anyone speak starvation?
>>
>>80567819
>and doesn't include Spaniards.

Its weird. Technically, they are hispanics, but most white people with a spanish last name just consider themselves white.
>>
File: cool_hwhip.jpg (175 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cool_hwhip.jpg
175 KB, 600x600
>>80563560
>>
>>80567819
Most of you are scum, 70% of you vote democrat, you abuse welfare, you commit crime at higher rates than whites.

Most of you don't belong in white countries, that is fact and that is real.
>>
>>80565824
hey bone-through-nose, nobody gives a shit how many times you rape babies want to sub-divide yourselves, or how many arcane rules you've got for 'who is Hispanic but not Latino, and vice versa'
>>
>>80563560
>race realist
Modern and acceptable roundabout way of saying he's a racist? Because that's nothing but bullshit, just say you're a racist. Nothing wrong with it. I can already not take him serious.
>>
>>80563560
He's a smart guy, good dude.
>>
>>80567547
Milo is the biggest LARPer ever, like a textbook example.
>>
File: oZb9ikD.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
oZb9ikD.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
Somebody posted a Jared Taylor video on here 4 years ago and now I'm a nationalist.
>>
>>80563560
>grew up in Japan
>end up promoting the homogenous society

Who would have guessed.
>>
>>80563560
>they should

What a dick!
>>
File: 1456153910312.png (90 KB, 614x575) Image search: [Google]
1456153910312.png
90 KB, 614x575
>>80570056
He pioneered a path many have taken since
>>
File: dick spencer.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dick spencer.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>80563560
Met him at American Rennaisance a few months back

Pretty cool guy, no LARPing, not a fag or a nazi.

Met this guy too. Pic related.
>>
>>80569899
Despite his self proclaimed title as king, I don't even think of him as part of the alt-right. And he's definitely not a race realist: he might rag on BLM as a movement, but he never once touched HBD or the JQ. I don't include Gavin McButthole either.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.