[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alas, mine eyes are filled with moonlight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the hunger.jpg (263 KB, 1315x878) Image search: [Google]
the hunger.jpg
263 KB, 1315x878
Alas, mine eyes are filled with moonlight.
>>
>>80562893
And Kek spoke to his Apepels and said
Take, meme, this is my magic which is given for you.
Do this in remembrance of meme
>>
>female soldier

feel bad for the guy tbqh. most female soldiers are total skanks. he got the one of the rare exceptions.
>>
>>80564176
truth. i must've been eskimo brothers with a bunch of my squadmates. this fucking nigger was declined. like his credit app.
>>
>>80564176
No no no. When i was in, the female personnel were skanks when it came to guys who WEREN'T nigs.

I cock blocked so many nigs in the USAF. They were disgusting at the NCO club. 5-7 guys dancing around 1 jigaboo queen. Seriously, this facade of nigs pulling ass on white women is a JOKE. Non-black women want nothing to do with nigs.
>>
File: v6b7ma.jpg (27 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
v6b7ma.jpg
27 KB, 512x288
>>80565465

>I cock blocked

Gtfo faggot.
>>
>>80565708
Yep. Cock blocked. That's when the dominant male brushes off the beta faggots to gain an upper hand on the women.

Living in your basement will prevent you from learning this life lesson, cunt
>>
>>80565465

LOL @ the denial on this one. Just stop fucking deluding yourself alright? It makes you look pathetic. Anyone can pull a white woman it's not hard at all.
>>
>>80565880

No that's what faggots do who are asking to get the shit kicked out of them. You must've been raised by a bitch, because that's bitch behavior. No grown ass man gets in the way between another grown ass man and what he's doing unless he's a faggot. You are obviously a faggot.
>>
>>80566112
I'm not saying pulling white women is a chore. I'm just saying that this facade that you stormcunts try to portray of niggers pulling white ass away from white men like we're a bunch of cucks is a line of bullshit. White men dominate the market.

That Jewleywood "Blacked" bullshit the stormcunts show on here is a fantasy, all devised to make white men angry and feel inferior. Develop some muscle, a little bit of confidence, and watch the women come running.
>>
>>80562893
>nigger tried to two-up on an asian chick
AYYYY LMAO
Literally what the fuck was he thinking, absolutely retarded. The lowest asian chicks will ever go is white dudes.
>>
>>80566464
Just out of curiosity, why are you defending niggers, Toby?
>>
>>80566587
finally, SOMEONE gets it. i dont know where this blacked myth comes from.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.