[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, get your fucking asses in here and #MAGA. Pra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x1044
Alright /pol/, get your fucking asses in here and #MAGA. Praise KEK.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
I was just about to post this.

the thing is though, it could very well be a honey pot, there's no telling. Even if this shit did get enough signatures, which it very likely easily will by the fifth of august, do you fucking think the black president of the united states would accept this shit?

as much as I support it, honey pot or not, I'm betting the petition will be taken down very soon.
>>
Possibly, that's a good point btw. He has shown to be a BLM sympathizer. Idk, what else do we got? Mass shootings of these fucks? Unlike most of the /pol/ demographics I actually have shit to lose. I can't martyr for this cause. I work in the medical field so I'm not that worried about being doxxed. I can easily find a job. Suggestions?
>>
>>80559882
So close
>>
File: 1467254749056.jpg (123 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1467254749056.jpg
123 KB, 612x612
>>80559882
Alright bumping and singed
>>
>>80562251

I work at a car detailer. I'm not that worried desu
>>
>>80559882
Well, They'll have to respond to it since it's a serious Petition and not silly shit like"Replace the National anthem by Let It go"
>>
>>80559882
send links to grandparents
>>
>>80559882
I think calling it a hate group would get it more traction.
>>
>>80559882
Really can't get my head around why the word "voice" is in bold rather than the word "your"...
>>
>>80562558
Jeez, y'all've got a gd mess over there w Trudeau. Didn't they just vote to take man/woman out of the national anthem?
>>
what does honey pot mean again
>>
>>80562558
Indeed, fine sir.
>>
>>80562785
That's possible as well.
>>
>>80561552
Doesn't matter.

The only thing I suspect is that IPs from outside of America don't count towards the final number, I won't sign because I'm genuinely not American.

If more Americans signed, it would at least bring it attention and raise the question, what if this actually is a hate movement? And it is. It's promoting violence, that's textbook hate speech more so than getting your feelings hurt.

Keep signing America and if you have the balls, post it on your Facebook. There are more people sympathetic to our cause than you'd think, they just need someone to tell them: it's okay if you see this madness, you're not insane.
>>
Signed the petition as well.
>>
>>80563191
we have blm protesters over here now
>>
>>80559882
Bamp
<20k To go
>>
>>80562974
something that attracts people to gain personal information about them, think datamining. A lot of people very understandably do not want to put their information out there in the form of a signature on a very controversial petition in case their names and information are made visible to an overly politically-correct government that would absolutely fuck them over in one way or another for not being a good goyim
>>
>>80563191

BLM are planning a protest for Australia.

America is exporting their terrorism to the world.
>>
>>80563455
Give me a source, please.
>>
>>80563336
Scary shit m8. I wasn't aware of your police killing blacks?
>>
>>80562949
It is gender neutral. But who really cares. The french version sounds way more badass than the English gender neutral one.

Car ton bras sait porter l'épée (Because your arm knows how to wield the sword)
>Il sait porter la croix (He knows how to carry the cross)
[...]
Et ta valeur de foi trempée (And your Honor of strong faith)
>Protégera nos foyers et nos droits (Shall protect our homes and rights)
>>
>>80563417
I live in the south anon, we're not completely cucked like the pac west. Most upstanding citizens here would not mind as much.
>>
>>80559882
>implying it'll get 100K
>implying even if it does king nigger will respond to it
>>
>>80564098
Theoretically if it hits 100K he is obligated to respond in 60 days
>>
>>80563858
My gma was French Canadian, but according to my father she was the meanest, vile woman he ever knew. Literally hated his own mother. Good message though in the anthem. As a redneck I can certainly respect it.
>>
Sign and Bump. Thier entire movement is based on a flimsy foundation, and uses terror tactics to get their way.
>>
>>80559882

I swear /pol/ attracts the dumbest fucking people on earth. BLM never killed anyone yet the KKK Aryan Brotherhood have and you want to name BLM a terrorist group? That's the dumbest shit I've seen all year.
>>
>>80564547
What state Anon, Maine?
>>
>>80559882

Recucklians will never allow this
>>
>>80563336
>be over represented in everything
>protest
They're a cancer, they're even trying to get a foothold here.
Fortunately most normies seem to think they're fucking retarded, at least for now.
>>
>>80564817

Yet no talk of the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood who's members have murdered countless people over the years. Just do the world a favor and kill yourself in your mom's basement. Never go outside.
>>
>>80565093
I suppose opinions on stupidity are subjective. Clarify your definition, sir.
>>
>>80565361

You're all wastes of good fucking air you know that? Just drown in your own fucking stupidity.
>>
File: 1463088703108.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1463088703108.gif
528 KB, 500x246
Free bump.

Fuck BLM.
>>
>>80565178
Capital ryhmes w Mylanta, why? Are you trying to get me fired?
>>
God damn, you are as delusional as liberal fags, thinking something is going to get done by signing a petition
>>
>>80565093
>Dindu nuffin
Like pottery
>>
>>80565450
Make us worthy shitlord.
>>
>>80565275
>have murdered countless people over the years.
Actually we know exactly how many because its in the fucking double digits
>>
>>80565518
Nah! Im chill, Burgerbro, Just That the most massive french canadians Migrations went in Vermont-East coast
>>
>>80559882
Cliff Huxtable reporting
>>
>>80565544
It's more productive than your nigger hate posts. What else would you suggest to push the narrative?
>>
>>80565948
Lulz, I have senpai there too. My very beautiful aryan blonde cousin married a half nog. She parades her on fb like a tanned princess. He does act like a wht fellow though and is a vet so I can let it slide a bit.
>>
>>80566061
Sensible, moderately eugenic supporting wht male reporting. Now I'm america's wishful black dad. Kill yourself anon.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.