[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ like to act like millennials will ruin America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 712x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 712x934
Why does /pol/ like to act like millennials will ruin America if young adults from the past were just as bad if not worse than young adults today
>>
>>80556410
Young adults from the past read books. Millenials don't.
>>
>>80556527
I read books
>>
>>80556527
I read books.
>>
>>80556410

Because if you haven't been paying attention those young adults in the 60's and 70's fucked things up pretty badly.
>>
>>80556410

/pol/ is millennials.
>>
>>80556527
I read books.
>>
>>80556410
The hell are you talking about? Do you think the pilgrims let all the men and women fuck around for 10 years after their 18th year before they settled for someone in village they had no desire to fuck to begin with? Do you think they just let men and women split and abandon the natural familial support it gives their children? No, they burnt those people at the stake. They shunned them in the most harsh ways possible. And that is something that built America. There's no examples of degenerate religions not because they haven't been tried, it's because they aren't successful and by nature wouldn't and shouldn't exist.
>>
>>80556527
eye red buks
>>
>>80556527
I don't read books.
>>
>>80556527
This faggot is right.

Some of you kids are okay and actually read, but for most of the people in your generation, the only thing they read is Facebook and Twitter.
>>
File: Boomer, gen X, Y.jpg (38 KB, 405x360) Image search: [Google]
Boomer, gen X, Y.jpg
38 KB, 405x360
>>80556410
relevent infographic
>>
>>80557340
You can read books and articles on your phone or other tablet device, gramps. Now go to walmart so they can put minutes on your tracfone.
>>
>>80556527
Yes they do. You're so full of shit.
>>80556410
It's the old (anyone passed 50) realizing that,since 1980, the young have been replacing the old at a much faster rate. So now they don't retire, they take over businesses and fire almost everyone under 39, write the media's social script. They're basically responsiblefor every bad thing going on today.
>>
>>80557371

Looks like that was created by some deluded millenial bullshitter.
>>
>>80557810
Do you have any REAL proof that discredits that?
>>
>>80556527
You are a faggot, dare I say, you are an even bigger faggot than OP.
>>
>>80556527
Dumbest post I've seen today.
>>
>>80556410
Because each generation perpetuates ruin.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.