[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, black people; Want to be held with higher regard and gain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: take_a_shower.jpg (77 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
take_a_shower.jpg
77 KB, 634x417
Hey, black people;

Want to be held with higher regard and gain respect of the general population? Be charitable.

Yeah, that's right you 'educated', loud and annoying ass niggers. Take the blunt out of your mouth, quit drinking lean, pull up your fucking pants and listen to this shit rather than swimming in it.

Something whiteys have that you fucking don't are motherfucking charitable organizations. This keeps them in check with the rest because BLESS THEIR HEARTS, THOSE FINE PEOPLE NEED HELP! What they also do is help people who DON'T SHARE THEIR FUCKING VIEWS! Fuck.

If negro organizations were the first responders to natural disasters like mid-western tornadoes and hurricanes while bringing in money, medical supplies, food and general necessities to people who DON'T FUCKING LIKE THEIR KIND, these non-niggers will start to consider you as generally decent fellas.

That's right, you shit-brained, ass-twerking double niggers, you should be there fucking FIRST to help motherfuckers out by not spreading your ideology or smashing it down their throats. Just have a general sense of decency and willingness to fucking give actual fucking help.

If some nigger bashing redneck with Realtree tattoos finds out his family was given a month's supply of food, water, toilet paper and emergency housing by an organization which consists solely of niggers, his views might be swayed you stupid fucks.

If you change to be a charitable, helpful and rightfully fucking decent people, the world over would change their views about you.

God fucking damnit, you guys are fucking retarded.
>>
>>80554523
Bretty Gud
>>
ayo

hol up
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>>80554523
Quality PSA, pham.
>>
>>80555556
Shit, that would've been my biggest get.
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: 1464589431074.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464589431074.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
>>80555556
>>80555654

so close
>>
>>80554523
I've never been charitable or helpful and for the most part my entire college group including the tutors think I'm the nicest person around because I smile and don't act like a twat.

Fuck your charity. Fuck helping other people. Just don't fuck with other peoples lives. Be neutral. You'll fit in and even be liked because you won't give people any reason to hate you.
>>
Put your money where your mouth is, op. You aren't sounding too charitable yourself.
>>
>>80554523
AYO HOL UP MAYNE
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80554523
They should be going into law enforcement.

That's what whites would do if the situation was switched.
>>
The Salvation Army turns away faggots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.