[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem with saying "All Lives Matter" "What?”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23
The problem with saying "All Lives Matter"

"What?” you say. “My home is being robbed! Aren’t you going to come and stop them?”

“Well, I don’t know why you need to make this about your home, ma’am,” the operator says. “All houses matter.”

There is a difference between something being true and something being relevant. In the above conversation with an imaginary 911 operator, what he was saying was very true. All houses do matter. But at the moment, it wasn’t relevant. It wasn’t even helpful. All things considered, it was downright dangerous. You had an actual crisis going on at your house—that’s why your house mattered. While the operator was lecturing you on how important all houses are, bandits were trying to figure out whether they could get all your stuff in one load or if they’d have to make two trips.

It’s the same error people who respond to “Black Lives Matter” with “All Lives Matter” are making. It’s not that what they’re saying isn’t true. It’s just that it’s unhelpful. It’s an attempt to erase an actual crisis under the guise of being fair. And by continuing to use “All Lives Matter” to drown out the cry of “Black Lives Matter,” the real problems the movement is trying to address are being ignored. “All Lives Matter” is useless. It is destructive. It is hurtful. We need to stop saying it.
>>
There is no crisis going on. Black people are treated better than white people.
>>
>>80553314
Well, how else are we supposed to say "Nigger Lives Don't Matter" in the politest way possible?
>>
this sort of thinking is what got the US into vietnam, korea, and iraq.
>>
Well, no crisis for blacks at least. There is the crisis for whites of not getting into college or getting a job because there are less qualified people with higher minority-status that get the jobs or matriculation instead.
>>
>>80553483
BULLSHIT

Dylan Roof was peacfully apprehended and then treated to Burger King
I can't help but to point out this troubling disparity. Dylan Roof who gunned down 9 black church members in Charleston, was peacefully arrested and taken to Burger King by local police in North Carolina. He wasn't roughed up, beaten, shot or even thrown upon the hood of the police car.

Micah Xavier Johnson killed 5 cops, and wounded several other cops and civilians and was swiss cheesed by the SWAT team.

The difference between the two: skin color.
>>
>>80553483
FPBP
Statistics already prove that whites are shot by officers more often than blacks.
>>
>>80553627
He gave up, he didn't lead police to a stand off in the church.
>>
>>80553314
The only "crisis" is that 95% of black murders are committed by other blacks, and BLM doesn't give a shit about that. Proof that this whole thing is a plot against whites.
>>
File: 1460852349737.jpg (57 KB, 544x800) Image search: [Google]
1460852349737.jpg
57 KB, 544x800
>>80553314
>an actual crisis
>>
>>80553713
Well white SC police are kind of partial to those with confederate flags.
>>
>>80553314
Get the fuck out.
Don't let the door slam your ass on the way out.

>Black lives matter
>That's why we are going to blame the police instead of trying to deal with the RAMPANT GANG VIOLENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES.

The police kill like three black people and there are riots in the streets as the black community destroys itself and it makes international news
Gang related drive by shooting kills five people, three of whom were just innocent and not in a gang? Oh that shit happens every FUCKING DAY, why would we want to report that in the news or get upset over it?
>>
File: 1466193718596.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1466193718596.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>80553627
Difference between the two? One is attacking the Police while holding up on the run, refusing to surrender, the other is attacking civilians and then giving up.

Duahhh gee I wonda why da black man got all blownd up :^(
>>
File: 1458978337673.png (720 KB, 1033x542) Image search: [Google]
1458978337673.png
720 KB, 1033x542
>>80553627
Roof surrendered.
>>
>>80553834
I don't recall white people being lynched. Police excessive and lethal force against blacks is just that...modern day lynching....
>>
>>80553627
The difference between the two is that one resisted arrest and the other didn't.
>>
>>80553314
All lives matter but some lives matter more than others.
>>
>>80553314
I agree. Black lives matter is the issue here; and black people don't understand what the laws of the land they live in are, when they have to obey them, and what happens if they disobey them.

Teach blacks to stop resisting arrest. That will fix everything immediately.
>>
File: arresting shooters.jpg (54 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
arresting shooters.jpg
54 KB, 600x594
>>80553627

>Dylan Roof was peacfully apprehended

Because he gave up, got rid of any weapons he had, followed all instructions to the letter, and did not resist arrest. It's not that fucking hard, even niggers can do it! They just often don't.
>>
>>80553627

go check how lee boyd malvo was treated, it's more relevent
>>
>>80553314
> My home is being robbed
Fucking niggers
>>
>whites dont get killed by cops
lol

>this has less to do with cops and more about getting money fo dem programs

The proper response is "So you only think its bad when cops kill """"""""""""""""""""""""innocent"""""""""""""""" black people?"
>>
>>80553314
There is no concerted effort by law enforcement to systematically kill blacks.

Fuck.

Off.
>>
>>80553814
What part of "he gave up" didn't you understand?

What the fuck did you want to happen? Them to gun down someone who was surrendering to the police? Beat him up? You have a double standard here.
>>
>>80553627
The DC shooter who was also black that killed 16 people was peacefuly apprehended.

The difference with this situation is there was no way to force the shooter out of his position without loss of life. And that there was a strong possibility that he had planted explosives in other areas. It was the best course of action
>>
>>80553939
Holy shit you fucking idiot. You FUCKING idiot, you super fucking idiot.
Get the fuck out.
More white people are killed by police than black people, white people also commit proportionally less crime when taking population percentage into account.

You fucking just side stepped from my argument.

If black lives matter so god damn much, then why isn't the group trying to solve their gang problems? They would save more lives if they did that instead of making it even harder for police to deal with the gang related problem.
>>
>>80553627
Oh and killing cops is worse than killing civilians. Killing cops means you're priority number one on the law enforcement shit list.

>>80553814
But mutual love of a flag didn't stop the officers from making their arrest and throwing him in prison.
>>
I love how home ownership is the metaphor that BLM people latch onto.

> Whites own homes, I know how we can convince them
>>
File: 1466781883699.jpg (932 KB, 3500x2332) Image search: [Google]
1466781883699.jpg
932 KB, 3500x2332
>>80553999
beat me to it and got trips....why even live?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s

You guys seriously need to watch this and then get back to this thread Its shameful to see /POL/ openly hoping for the violent deaths of young black men because they are black...not just death, they need to die in a way that appeases their sense of white superiority!
>>
>>80553999
This is why nobody likes you "people", you're all ignorant bigots!
Get your head out of your ass and wake up to the modern world, this isn't the 1900s anymore.
like fuck, come on
>>
>>80553314
No.
The problem with black lives matter.

You and your friends just fuck up your house all the damn time fucking the property values for everyone else. One day someone from the HOA comes and tries to stop you from fucking your house up anymore and in the process accidentally hits a wall. You and your friends proceed to chimp out about a wall that was already damaged by you and ignore the fact the rest of the house is absolute ruin.
>>
File: my tits are moving on their own.gif (482 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
my tits are moving on their own.gif
482 KB, 640x480
>>80553314
>non-blacks are never unjustly murdered by law enforcement
>>
>mexican cop shoots black guy
fucking white people
>>
>>80554534
>>>>>>>>>>>>>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>80553314

>these facebook zombies actually repeat this irl now when they're asked a question
>>
The issue is that the racism problem is completely imaginary. Yeah, some redneck hicks hate nigs. No, there is literally no institutional racism against blacks, in fact there is some in favor of them. I can name affirmative action / hiring quotas and hate crime laws (always harder sentence for crime against nig & never one in opposite direction).

It's made up. There's no problem. They're fighting to get even more special rights, if even that - most likely they're just rioting for fun and profit.
>>
>>80554457
I wish someone had tossed a grenade into that room
>>
>>80553939
The lethal force against blacks is a response to their average behaviour. Police aren't mind readers. They cannot know what the criminals intentions are. They cannot know the mind of the individual, at the point of the crime they have to make assumptions in order to make a quick decision.

If a guy kicks down your door in the middle of the night; "HEY NIGGER WAKE UP GIVE ME YO MONEY BITCH I GOT A GUN YOU BETTER RECOGNISE".

Now what kind of assumptions are you going to make in this situation? Would you think, well, no wait, he must be here to give me 100 dollars?

Unfortunately for black people, many, many other black people have behaved in a way thats congruent with others who have tried to shoot or injure police officers. These are the people you should be angry at.

All I can see in the BLM narrative is the idea that the laws are unjust and police should stop enforcing them. The only logical deduction one can make is that black people should be allowed to commit violent crimes with no repercussions.
>>
>>80555379
Years on this earth and this is what you have to show for it? The ultimate irony is that you think of yourself as somehow superior to this group of "black savages" and yet the rest of the world views you and the rest of your kind as an asinine pack of morons left behind to jealously piss on better people's work as a remnant of a time of relative idiocy, ignorance and immorality.
>>
>>80555379
>>80555717
Your thinking is outdated and for the most part absent from most of the civilized and rational world. But don't think for one moment people look back on you with any sort of nostalgia as they would with something which held some sort of long lost cultural or historical value; no, you're more like a piece of rat shit which didn't wash off the curb like the rest and has been clinging to the side of the road ever since, acting as a long forgotten reminder of the scum which once violated people's nostrils as they stepped around, hoping it wouldn't rubbed off on their shoe, but now can only manage to attract the odd passerby and taunt them with the fact that it refuses to wash away with the rest of the shit.
>>
>>80555717
0/10 try harder faggot.

To answer your fake attempts, please point out where I said I was superior.

Also, please define "my kind". Those who believe in laws? Those who believe violence against other humans is a crime?
>>
>>80555994
My response is more directed to the shitlords in this thread. Fuck off.

>>80555978
Bigotry comes from one place and one place only, incompetence, and its resulting feelings of inferiority. People like you spend their entire lives offering nothing to the world around them and in a last ditch effort to appease your own feelings of inadequacy you manufacture an ideology which instantaneously puts you above a whole subset of the world's population; how convenient. Only in doing so you fail to realize that you've placed yourself right at the bottom of the barrel, with all the other pieces of shit the rest of us civilized people are just waiting to be rid of.
>>
>>80556188

>pieces of shit the rest of us civilized people are just waiting to be rid of.

So, niggers?
>>
File: 13444064930123.png (353 KB, 637x474) Image search: [Google]
13444064930123.png
353 KB, 637x474
>>80553314
The blacks should be telling each other that long, long, long, long before they start finger-waggling the peaceful white community about a statistically insignificant problem.
>>
>>80553314
If it's destructive to your shitty movement then I'll keep saying it, nigger
>>
File: Stats dont lie.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Stats dont lie.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>>80556439
Oh god you're like that nerdy high schooler who wore nazi pins to school and felt edgy as fuck for it...

A black person is currently the leader of the free world, I wonder how that makes you feel.
>>
>>80556642
>Black man is president
>Still complain about oppression
What else do you want, nigger?
>>
>>80556188
Why would you respond directly to me then?
And whats with the verbal attack? I simply want to argue the point.

And why are you responding to yourself?

I don't understand your points, exactly, but they apply very well to the BLM movement.
>incompetence
Check
>feelings of inferiority
Check
>Manufactured ideology that conveniently puts them above a whole subset of the worlds population
CHEEEEEEEEEEEECCCKED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Do you understand? Threatening behaviour is threatening behaviour. Police don't deserve to die.
>>
>>80556642
I don't speak for /pol/ but i like obama.
I've traveled the world, spent >2 years living and staying put in >90% black countries, and so far, i prefer white culture and personalies. Plus i sunburn less.

Problem?
>>
File: fixed.png (327 KB, 1350x550) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
327 KB, 1350x550
>>80553314
breddy gud
>>
File: 1468201999164.png (112 KB, 834x300) Image search: [Google]
1468201999164.png
112 KB, 834x300
Fixed it to be more accurate...
Whites are the "victims" of police brutality as well, and saying "all lives matter" includes blacks
>>
Black lives do not matter
/thread
>>
Firefighter here. House 2 is fully involved, better to go defensive and control exposure (house 1).

rip
>>
File: 1425024713345.jpg (60 KB, 599x404) Image search: [Google]
1425024713345.jpg
60 KB, 599x404
>>80553314
The correct answer:
>>
Please let me fuck you up the fart hole and I will be in so much warm, stinky poopoo juices flowing from her hot bowels and then you can poopoo on me on the toilet and I will wipe your shitty butt crack after you are done with me!
>>
>>80553314
>It’s just that it’s unhelpful

so is the idea that black lives are being unjustly targeted
>>
>>80553314
why is he blasting the other house with a high powered hose?
>>
>>80553314
Russia has already had preliminary approval for a formal recognition of BLM as a terrorist organization

I trust the KGB oldfags to know a thing or two about how anti state anarchists work more than someone who follows Twitter and le witty social commentary comics playing apologist for an organization with a leader who gets donations from shady people and meets with Washington folk behind closed doors
>>
File: 1467595867082.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467595867082.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>80556642

It's really funny watching you repeat his arguments and insults back at him like the little bitch you are.

You are the kind of person everyone makes fun of in secret.
>>
File: 100billionhoursinmspaint.png (909 KB, 652x2437) Image search: [Google]
100billionhoursinmspaint.png
909 KB, 652x2437
>>80553627
>>
>>80557930
Which is the narrative of the retarded BLM protestors, but they're mostly just uneducated and stupid.

Culpability for this nonsense is on the media which gives a megaphone to people preaching crazy nonsense which it's trivially easy to falsify. The narrative that gets out there is that swarms of healthy young black men are being shot down by hostile white police.

The numbers are nothing like that, but the narrative that people pick up is what's true for them, and they start doing stupid-ass shit like Dallas.

The media's race-baiting """""journalism""""" is the root of the current actual problem.
>>
>>80554337
"super fucking idiot" looks like we got a fempol
>>
>>80554337
>If black lives matter so god damn much, then why isn't the group trying to solve their gang problems?
Black lives only matter when they're taken by white people*

*white people includes Hispanics, except when the Hispanic is a victim, in which case they become a person of colour.
>>
>>80555978
>civilized and rational world
Which thanks to leftist globalism is dying a drawn out and painful death. That's why UK and Japan are trying to get out of that rat race.
>>
File: 1457061569918.jpg (58 KB, 928x316) Image search: [Google]
1457061569918.jpg
58 KB, 928x316
>>80553314

This would be an accurate analogy if the person was lighting their own house on fire and then blaming others for its destruction.
>>
>>80554433
Well atleast you got a consolation prize of 3 dubs. Kek is merciful.
>>
>>80553314
To be fair, that's an actual fire fighting technique, if one house is too far gone, wet down the neighboring homes to prevent it from spreading.
>>
File: ayy.png (116 KB, 840x300) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
116 KB, 840x300
>>80553314
>>
>>80559126
So what that comic ends up implying is that Black Lives are fucked up beyond repair and steps should be taken to prevent them from dragging other Lives down with them?
>>
>>80554337
And ya know what happens when an innocent white person is killed by a cop? Justice
>>
>>80553314
what a shitty comparison.

im sure its hard for people like you to understand, but groups and individuals are two different things.
>>
File: stop breaking the law.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
stop breaking the law.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>80553314
>>
>>80553314

the problem with saying "black lives matter" is it implies that black people are a valuable aspect of society

cruise this board some more and you'll find that they aren't
>>
>>80553618
It's illegal to give a less qualified person a job because of their race, m8.

Quotas can be instated if a business is found guilty in court of racial discrimination, but other than that, hiring practices considering race are illegal.

But keep bitching about MUH QUOTAS.
>>
>>80556642
Market participant here... That's a fucked way to look at the market. The federal reserve created this flight to capital in equity markets. Furthermore, newly minted middle classes in emerging markets have been dumping money into our equity markets. But it's more so the federal reserve making bonds not earn as much as stocks. And even worst other central banks have given their bonds negative rates... Meaning you pay them so you can loan you money. Thus, people around the world and here in the states have been dumping money into our markets. Thus, making rich people richer. Or put more specifically, market participants Richer. If you don't believe look at P/E ratio avg on the s&p 500 for the last 10 decades. But you probably have no fucking clue what that means just like you can barely grasp that shit statistic you posted. So my advice is get based on equity markets before you spread ass backward statistics like that. And more importantly, dump some money in equity markets. The federal reserve is fucking over wage earners every day. They're feeding wall st not the people.
>>
>>80559910

im pretty sure elizabeth warren began claiming she was native american specifically so she could get a job at harvard law being allocated to minorities
>>
>>80553314
Terrible analogy. White people, asians, browns etc. are also shot by the police each year.

There is no crisis. Black people get shot by police more because the commit more crimes. All they have to do is commit less crimes and less of them will be shot.
>>
>>80560201
Well idiots are sure of lots of things.

Doesn't make them right.
>>
>>80553314
The problem isn't black people or white people

The problem is America and Americans.
>>
>>80556642
Once you do the p/e analysis on top of federal reserve/central bank rate analysis you'll realise "shieeeeeet Obama been making dem white folks rich, too bad I was blinded by fucking skin tone to realise how to do equity market analysis but deez memes dank and my $300 Jordan's are fresh" so in reality you're that edgy black guy in high school who wore camo shorts, fitted tees, and fresh Js but didn't know shit about how capital works. Congrats fuck Boi, you played yah self.

KEYS MAJOR KEYS. Read Thomas Sowell that may help you. It's never too late.
>>
>>80553314
Your retarded analogy implies that niggers are the burning house and whites are the perfectly fine house. Whites are shot more by police than blacks even though blacks commit far more crime than whites, mexicans and asians combined. Black cops are also more likely to shoot blacks. And then that brings us to the whole black on black crime issue.

Fun Fact: When a house is engulfed in flames and is considered a lost cause, fire fighters will douse nearby houses as to not let the fire spread.
>>
>>80560349
Here you go, cunt

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5642/7-things-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-warren-amanda-prestigiacomo

Inb4 "Harvard didn't confirm anything!" You fucking dick licking weeb
>>
File: fire.png (110 KB, 840x300) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
110 KB, 840x300
>>80553314
>>
>>80553314
Here's the problem with that comic.

BLM doesn't care if the house is on fire or not, they want all black houses sprayed with water, fire or no, and the white houses are so privileged they can survive being burned so why should the firemen bother?

"Black Lives Matter" is a supremacist movement, dressing itself as an equity movement. They can fuck off.
>>
>>80560894
I didn't say she didn't claim to be Native American.

In fact, she still does to my knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

Doesn't make giving her the job for such a claim any more legal, which it isn't.

But sure, she did it to get the job, and what's more, it helped.
>>
>>80553314

So what you are saying is that in the one instant that you don't get treated the same as everyone else is proof that not everyone's lives matter?

So what you are suggesting is instead of telling people that everyone's lives matter to mater what is to continue to only focus on one group of people because not everyone's lives matter?
>>
>>80561148

So then your original statement saying that it would be illegal to give a job to someone because of their race, while not technically incorrect, has been proven to be erroneous and ill-conceived

You're a fucking idiot
>>
And another thing. Fuck the liberal privilege idea.

Do they seriously think this happens?

>What are your qualifications.

>I'm a straight white male.

>You're hired!

Because that's how they talk about it.
>>
>>80561717

>do they seriously think

nope
>>
>>80553627
>Dylan Roof was peacfully apprehended and then treated to Burger King
they had to feed him or the interrogation would be thrown out of court
>>
>>80559910
>It's illegal to give a less qualified person a job because of their race
lmao quotas exist and affirmative action exists. look at the requirements for medical school by race
>>
Can I just say, as a police officer, if we really wanted to kill black people, a lot more would be dead. The end.
>>
File: 1453859930685.gif (1 MB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
1453859930685.gif
1 MB, 320x160
>>80553314
PRO TIP!

FOR THIS METAPHOR TO BE ACCURATE, THE HOUSE NEEDS TO NOT BE ON FIRE

PRO TIP!

PRO TIP!

PRO TIP!

PRO TIP!

>>
>>80553777
People killed by other people are irrelevant when considering the fact that there are police officers involved.

If a person feels as though police officers are unjustly treating and killing black people or any people with no repercussion or any legislation passed to prevent killings instead of arrests, the rate of which they kill their own is irrelevant.

It's a bigger problem yeah
>>
>>80553970
>Teach blacks to stop resisting arrest
resisting arrest doesn't mean a death sentence
>>
>

>>80553627
The difference is one surrendered the other didn't
>>
>>80554039
no but officer's actions when apprehending criminals are a subject of controversy
>>
>>80553648
I've seen the statistics and they show this.

What most people forget to mention is blacks are like 15% of the population...

Proportionally it's safe to say blacks get killed by cops more so than whites.
>>
>>80554457
>lady in the white blazer
>>
>>80555379
>The lethal force against blacks is a response to their average behaviour.
thats racial profiling
>>
>>80562594
Have you considered the possibility that blacks are more likely to engage in activities and put themselves in situations where there is the potential for them being shot by the police?
>>
>>80553314
"All lives matter" is the incorrect response. The correct response is "Black lives do not matter."
>>
>>80563007

well if the statitics also show that blacks commit an overwhleming majority of crimes in the country, doesn't that give cause to have black people shot more?
>>
>>80558517
>Black lives only matter when they're taken by white people
this is the part of the movement that bothers me. BLM could leave significantly more ground if they simply stated that race isn't the problem it's the police.

Until then if BLM continues to blame an entire race for the actions of the officers, then we'll get nowhere except reminders that we're different.
>>
>>80563386
Yes, that's why stats like these exist.

Of people who get killed by police officers, blacks are somewhere around 30% (saw this number recently but I'm on my phone)

Blacks are 15% of population.

Killing blacks higher than proportion
>>
>>80561093
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>80562173
I figured this might be part of getting him to make a statement, and not because those two cops actually approved, but how confident is anyone of that, given the cop on black shootings we've just seen? We can't trust honest cops, doing their job by the book, if the criminal cops can hide behind them.
For all we know for sure, the Minnesota shooting might have been a cop who would have overreacted to news a white guy had a concealed carry permit and blown that white guy away. it's still murder, and until that cop gets convicted, debating about just how racist he is is meaningless. If he's somehow not a racist, there's still something terribly wrong with him, he's still a deranged, savage killer, and if he was anything but a cop we'd be talking death penalty, not just why did he do it.
>>
>>80556470
How can black lives matter if black lives don't matter to other blacks?
>>
>>80563007
For every one black man killed by police, 18 police are killed by black men. The curse of being a reactionary solution to a proactive problem.
>>
>>80563751
>if they simply stated that race isn't the problem it's the police.
the main problem is blacks themselves.
>>
>>80563288
yes i have, but that leads to racial profiling and prejudice which leads to great debates like philander castile or eric garner.

Im not talking about no bullshit prejudice either, yes the black community is more likely to commit crime but you shouldn't treat everyone as if they've themselves fit the statistic.
>>
>>80564121
you missed the point completely
>>
No lives matter. The impact you have on this world and humanity is completely insignificant. You could not exist and it would affect nothing.
>>
This is the stupidest point of view ever. If you want to cuddle up to the niggers, fine. But your house/911 operator comparison is complete juvenile bullshit. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>80564322
>You could not exist and it would affect nothing.
your philosophy and you are fucking shit kill yourself
>>
>>80564218
let me change the wording,

its their own communities that is the main problem.
>>
>>80563770

right but it should be stated that it is because black people are commiting most of the crimes. if black people committed the same amount of crime as white people do, would they still be shot more?
>>
>>80564473
still missing the point, even if that is true, which it is. Its completely irrelevant to the BLM movement who believe that cops take black lives more significantly than other races.

to combat that percieved problem that BLM have, they've gone to race baiting and blaming the skin color of the cops themselves rather than the procedures taken or their actions.

so, blaming an entire race for the actions for the people you believe have wrong you will get you nowhere, the BLM movement will die out if they dont get rid of this infantile mindset
>>
>>80564445
What is one thing you've accomplished that has significantly affected humanity or the world?
>>
>>80563186
Stereotypes are there for a reason, maybe if niggers stopped being niggers than no one would suspect a black person of being a criminal. They have to change themselves first before trying to change the police.
>>
>>80564481
Dude you are not reading this right.

>Of people killed by cops.

Has nothing to do with if they committed an actual crime btw. These are just numbers.

Read the greentext slowly...
>>
The real joke about these protests that BLM doesn't understand is that they don't accomplish anything other than pissing off people commuting and giving police big fat overtime checks.
>>
>>80564965
still racial profiling doesn't change a thing

>>80564881
that's such a dumb philosophy why do you believe that everyone must have some impact on the whole world to be eligible to live?
>>
>>80564115
I'd like to see some source for that please.

I know it's false, but I'm hoping it's true.
>>
OP the problem is something that is lost on BLM because they and you don't realize that the phrase Black Lives Matter insinuates that nobody else matters but them. If the phrase was Black Lives Need To Matter it'd be different. Your insecurities and your pride wont allow you to change these things.
>>
>>80565045
i'm saying more as in proprotionally to their population size, which is the point you were making here >>80563007 dickhead
>>
The real problem with saying All Lives Matter: The black ones don't.
>>
>own a store
>people in green shirts keep robbing your store while people in red shirts always pay
>eventually ban green shirts
>why are you making it about the shirt any person can steal
>chainsawcuck makes a comic about it
>>
>>80565045
You don't understand what he's saying.

Obviously the probability of a black getting killed by the police is higher than any other race.

It's because the probability of a crime being broken is higher for black than any other race.

Around blacks never relax
>>
>>80553483

Fippo bippo.
>>
>>80553627
You think cops would risk their lives dodging bullets, just to give Micah X a burger? Dylan Roof went quietly, and when you're in police custody, it's their responsibility to make sure you don't starve. Hence them feeding him.
>>
>>80553314
the problem with that comic is that it doesn't adress the underlining causes of the right house burning
>stop killing blacks pls XDXD >.<
black in USA getting killed simply because they are more likely to be involved in situations were they get killed
>>
>>80554457
>please watch this video that will appeal to your emotions since you have bashed me with actual facts throughout this entire thread
Nah faggot you try to convince me why I shouldn't hate BLM.
>>
>>80562382
what?
>>
>>80562744
Resisting arrests isn't but reaching for shit and fighting with police is.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.