[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do black lives really matter? I have had nothing but shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: around-blacks-relax.jpg (60 KB, 407x382) Image search: [Google]
around-blacks-relax.jpg
60 KB, 407x382
Do black lives really matter?

I have had nothing but shitty experiences with black people.
>>
>>80550679
Where do you live?
>>
>>80550743
Minnesota.
>>
>>80550841

Fuck your luck mate.
>>
File: Deray.png (939 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
Deray.png
939 KB, 656x960
>>80550679
m me 2
>>
>>80550841
I've never had a nigger problem here in California
>>
>>80550841
Weird. I though you were gonna say something like Detroit. I don't know why blacks are being shitty over there. I live outside of KC and the blacks are pretty based
>>
>>80550679
No, they don't. They're subhuman scum that terrorize our kids and leech off of civilization whilst destroying it.
>>
>>80550679
I'm black, I contribute to society and follow the rules
>>
File: Smile.gif (79 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Smile.gif
79 KB, 480x270
>>80551248
Keep up the good work
>>
I had some good friends in the military who happened to be black. Got along fine, for the most part they were trying to escape their origins.

When I went back to college I wound up with a 19 year old black roommate who was the biggest fucking nignog I ever met. Broke into my room, stole some shit. Suddenly started acting like a little angel after I filed a police report.

One night he was involved in a brawl in the parking lot...the cops were there 45 seconds after I dialed 911, fastest response I've ever seen. That incident, plus various evidence of property damage and a couple of undisclosed pets, was enough to get the shithead evicted.

Makes it hard to remember those that I could trust my life with.
>>
>>80551248

Congratulations on being a normal person.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 298x298
>>80550679
This OP image cured my racism
>>
File: get in the van.jpg (2 MB, 2472x3296) Image search: [Google]
get in the van.jpg
2 MB, 2472x3296
>>80550679
They matter, but that doesn't mean whites should have the burden to look after them when blacks have the right to look after their own kind first.

I don't understand why people are afraid of the USA to balkanize.
That would be the best thing ever, so different people with different cultures, ethnicities and values could live by themselves without having to handle with eachothers bullshit.

The USA was a mistake, and from slavery to 1965 immigration act, its lack of cohesion and its identity and cultural disputies make it auto-sabotage itself ad infinitum.
>>
lol I troll u
>>
File: ben-carson-on-race-r.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ben-carson-on-race-r.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>80550679
>I have had nothing but shitty experiences with black people.
>Women amiright? I have had nothing but shitty experiences with them
>Liberals, I have had nothing but shitty experiences with them

At some point Anon, you might have to look in the mirror and realize the problem might be that you are the shitty experience for everyone else.
>>
>>80553887
Tgis makes no sense, people who are shitty experience for other most times don't realize it or don't care. It's a shitty experience for others, not themselves.
>>
ð
>>
File: 24858934.jpg (104 KB, 736x484) Image search: [Google]
24858934.jpg
104 KB, 736x484
>>80550679
consider all the people you ever met who thought being around you was a shitty experience

does that mean your life doesn't matter?
no
i've had different encounters with different people
their lives are just as shitty as mine
why hate them for having a shitty life
no one can help being shitty at times
are you perfect OP?

No

OP is a faggot
>>
>>80550679
And I expect there are many African Americans who have had nothing but similarly poor experiences with 'white' people. What was your point again?
>>
File: holly.png (71 KB, 933x410) Image search: [Google]
holly.png
71 KB, 933x410
>>80550679
Why don't we start sending our condolences to this unmoderated guestbook? lol pic related:

http://www.philandocastile.net/
>>
>>80551248
Post hand
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.