[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has it been so quiet? ISIS surely has thousands of members
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: faggot.jpg (28 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
28 KB, 876x493
Why has it been so quiet? ISIS surely has thousands of members embedded in Europe. Why has so little happened if that's the case? Are they waiting to do something all at once? When can I expect a happening?
>>
IDK

They said the Euros would be awash with blood.
>>
the last few months of royal ass beatings must have slowed them down
>>
>>80550205
they are getting BTFO by Shiites, Russians, and Syrian government.

then #BLM stole their thunder, prolly really tuff to be isis terrorist now.
>>
>>80550205
They are Breeding you out... The minority that blow shit up are just the retards. Leftists globalists have met with radical Islamic leaders and orchestrated it as such. They know attacks will lead to anti muslim movements. They can just be quote on quote peaceful, while breeding whites out of existence. As lord Soros demands.
>>
Media is too busy covering the chimp fest going on in America at the moment. I can only assume that as soon as this BLM garbage blows over, the next headline will probably be some ISIS crap and the American public will be blamed for it and not Islam, etc. etc.
>>
File: islam-jihad-flag-al-rayajpg.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
islam-jihad-flag-al-rayajpg.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
ISIS is also losing ground in Afghanistan to Taliban

sad for those guys they try so hard
>>
>>80550205

They shot up a night club in Orlando. What more did you want?
>>
>>80550205
these things in paris and brussels happened, you probably didnt hear about them tho, they didnt get much media attention
>>
>>80550205
American in Europe in Europe now, I honestly think a lot of ISIS guys in Europe are just enjoying themselves. They have a lot of freedoms here as opposed to their home countries.

And on top of that no matter what sins they commit they will be forgiven and rewarded with paradise after they jihad themselves for Islam.

That's my theory at least and what I see going on here now
>>
>>80553429
this is actually 100% true
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.